Worth coming back to this game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Snowthewhite, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Snowthewhite

Snowthewhite New Member

I used to play this game back at acclaim times and once in a while would play on awaken server. Now that summer vacations began im cnicdering starting everything again, would not try to play hardcore but more of a chill gameplay, find some friends etc. Thus, is it worth coming back and spending time on this game?

2. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Player base has dropped of considerably in the last month or two. Lots of new content though

3. No1Hated666

No1Hated666 Member

im kinda in the same boat.. im questioning in coming back myself.. so some srs opinions would be great for myself and the OP :)

4. Daoji

Daoji Active Member

Nice to see old Acclaim players returning, or thinking about it..

In regards to Yin. I must to disagree with the the above comment that the server has been dying over the last few months; based on the area I farm the most, the population (Yin - KL map) has been increasing. It went from me being one of few to me having to look for an alternate spot due to the area being over populate.

I have played for ages, and have survived every change of hands/publishers, and the one thing that keeps me coming back, or sticking through all the ""issues"" is the social aspect. Sometime during Acclaim days I gave-up on the competition/race to be the best which is when I truly began enjoying 9D.

With the new system, and all the new content, I believe you will truly enjoy 9D and all the new experiences it has to offer. Add to that all the old friendships you will be rebuilding, your in-game time will be fun, even if casual.

I hope you decided to give it another shot.
    ^^

Kacuak likes this.
  5. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

I came back 8 months ago from being gone years. I enjoy all the new content. You can lvl fast or you can grind off hours and lvl slower to farm. There are plenty of people to chat with in active leagues. I'm having a good time.

6. RingoChan

RingoChan Active Member

What you said about giving up on being the best and just enjoying 9d and the social aspect of 9d, is true about many things in life.

7. GoliaX

GoliaX Member

Yeah! As long as you got cash bro:D

CitoyenMaudit and Aggo777 like this.
  8. Vgtladypeace

Vgtladypeace Member

been while thinking of retruning aswell and check out how this game took me all these years on acclaim / G1 :D