Guardian Update Event

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Jun 25, 2019.

1. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

061019_main_banner02.png

The Guardian Spirits have protected us against adversity since time immemorial. And now in our greatest need, they are beginning to awaken. With the introduction of our Guardian System Update, we are happy to bring you an in-game event in which you can participate and earn some great rewards.

Trace of Guardian
    Search through dungeons for signs of the guardians who seek you! For the duration of the event, gather as many Trace of Guardian as possible by defeating mobs over level 150 in the following dungeons. (Trace of Guardian will not drop if the level gap between character and monster is too big)
    • Purple Dungeon: The School of Rising Sun, Icy Dungeon, Black Temple, and Potala Fortress.
    • Green Dungeon: Valley of Hell, Mansion of Silver Coins, Wild Tower, Beast Tower, Mansion of Gold Coins, School of Rising Sun, Icy Dungeon, Black Temple, and Potala Fortress.
    • Red Dungeon: Death Valley, Valley of Hell, Mansion of Silver Coins, Wild Tower, Beast Tower, Mansion of Golden Coins, The School of Rising Sun, Icy Dungeon, Black Temple, and Potala Fortress.

trace of guardian table.PNG

Trade them into the Guardian Exorcist NPC Oh, Minyoung in exchange for some great stuff, including new Guardian Spirit related items!

oh minyoungs mystical creature table.PNG

Oh, Minyoung’s Mystical Creature Box
    Mystical Creature Box 2.PNG

Playtime Bonus
    Each day you log in, make sure to click your “Stamp Tracker” icon located below the mini-map in the game to receive your reward(s). The longer you stayed logged in, the more rewards you receive! Log in for the below cumulative periods of time over the event periods to receive Soul Stone Shards, [Rank 3] Lost Soul Pouch, Wandering Soul, Soul Stone, and a [Rank 1] Spirit of Guardian!

Accum 1.PNG

Accum 2.PNG

• Click the “Stamp Tracker” icon located below the mini-map in the game to display the Accumulated Event.
    • You must achieve a cumulative amount of minutes/hours over the event period logged in to receive the event prizes.
    • The prizes are cumulative. If you qualified for a higher tier of Playtime rewards, you would also receive all lower tiers.
    • No compensation will be given for rewards that were previously claimed before the start of the Guardian Event Playtime Bonus.
    • Prizes are limited to once per account.

Marketplace Item: Guardian Commemoration Boxes
    From now until 6:00 PM, July 30, you'll be able to purchase one of the Guardian Commemoration Boxes from our Marketplace! Read on for the full details of this special, limited time sale!

Sale Items:
    • Guardian Commemoration Box 1 - contains Wandering Soul + Soul Stones (10)
    • Guardian Commemoration Box 2 - contains Guardian Chest (Rank 1~3) + [Rank 1] Spirit of Guardian Shard
    • Guardian Commemoration Box 3 - contains Guardian Chest (Rank 1~4) + [Rank 2] Spirit of Guardian Shard
    Properties: Can Trade, Cannot Sell, Can Store, Cannot Discard

Event Notice:
    • The event begins June 25, 2019, after maintenance and will run until July 30, 2019, before maintenance.
    • Reward items are obtained at a fixed probability -- there is no guarantee that you will obtain them.
    • The event schedule and details are subject to change without notice or compensation.
    • Using third party programs to exploit the event will result in a ban of your account.
    • Click the [?] icon located at the top-right corner to open up the Resource and Create window.
    • Place your cursor over the magnifying glass to check the properties of an item.
    • Event items will only be distributed for the duration of the event.
    • Event items will not be recovered if discarded by the player.
    • The event will end earlier than scheduled if any critical issues are found.
    • Event items and Resource list will be deleted from the game. Be certain to use/open them by July 30, 2019 maintenance.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2019
  2. sidealea

sidealea Member

And where are we supposed to get these?

Attached Files:

3. santiago23751

santiago23751 Active Member

This event/update is so bad, what a joke.

4. xEvoletx

xEvoletx New Member

I tried every dungeon red and no drop for Trace of Guardian.
    Are they dropped only from bosses or mobs?
    And does it matter if the mobs are blue for me or same closer lvl for a better chance?
    Please clarify!

Captainpack likes this.
  5. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

You need to be in range of 1-5 for them to drop the Trace of Guardian. Tried on my HI hyb got nothing, and on H12 nuker in green BT got 4 in half a run.

Captainpack likes this.
  6. LastTime

LastTime New Member

Hi, what about the stamp timer? we already took the 50 hour 110 hour 200 hours gifts

Captainpack likes this.
  7. CitoyenMaudit

CitoyenMaudit New Member

• Guardian Commemoration Box (1) - contains Wandering Soul + Soul Stones (10)
    => You can get a random level guardian if you register it with a soul stones ?

• Guardian Commemoration Box (3) - contains Guardian Chest (Rank 1~4) + [Rank 2] Spirit of Guardian Shard

=> What items does it contain ? Is there a list, i guess it's random as well

Captainpack likes this.
  8. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Just you get the idea of the chances. I spent 500$ on spirit boxes (Commemoration Box (3)). I got 1x Lvl3 pet. The rest was mostly lvl1 and some lvl2.

Also I tried to level up the pets with soul stone. Result = 5 dead pets.

Captainpack and CitoyenMaudit like this.
  9. CitoyenMaudit

CitoyenMaudit New Member

You are so motivated...If you spend that much money, they will keep doing deceitful random things like that.
    Since the day i tried 20 Crimson Chests and realised that the rate of good item is so low, i stopped buying. Same things with illusive branches.

Captainpack likes this.
  10. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Does "Trace of Guardian" drops at Superior Dungeons?

11. LastTime

LastTime New Member

Good question, however; if the mobs are over 150 level. It should be available within superior as well.

12. Revered

Yep, I tought GM forget to mention about Superior. But no, I just made one run and got nothing.
    So idk why we still have Superior Dungeons here.

13. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

It does drop in superior dungeons, keep in mind it's off event right now. Same as it was when we had 3rd anniverssary event, off event days bad drop...

Revered likes this.
  14. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Spent 1h in purple icy got 8, half a run in BT at h12 got 4. You need to be in lvl range 1-5 or killing red monsters.

[GM]Ahri likes this.
  15. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

I got 21 in purple icy in a single run - off event and only with band drop.

16. Revered

21 = 1x red GCM (only corridor) + 1x purple SRS (all to barrel) / 168 lvl char with drop card

17. nothingness

nothingness New Member

Superior green gcm 1 full run with hm12 char got 35-45 traces from green to orange mobs. That's off event, with lvl5 band buff, drop epi, drop card, deco and lvl2 inner pants.

Revered likes this.
  18. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

Seems to work best when mobs within 5 lvls

[GM]Ahri likes this.
  19. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

If you have already received a particular reward, you will have to wait until the next month to receive it again. We will not be compensating for rewards already received.

20. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Sounds about right for off event drops. I used to get about that amount in gold coins during the 3rd anni event.