Transaction denied multiple attempts

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Hercule, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

Hello I already sent a ticket but y'all responded a week later last time so I think it's appropriate to make this thread.

I'm trying to purchase RC and I keep getting this error. Can y'all unlock my account? It's been locked since last spenders event and I sent a ticket about it alongside other stuff but it never got unlocked after I got my other question answered. I just noticed it today.

2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Hi @Hercule,

Is the error "Multiple account prohibited"?

What payment method are you using?

3. Hercule

Nah it's "This transaction has denied due to multiple attempts." and I use Skrill and Paypal.

EDIT: Okay, my Skrill just let me past this screen however Paypal still says the same. And my Skrill says the same thing I messaged them a month ago about while trying to do spenders lol it has a spending limit on me and it just stopped me from purchasing more RC again. I asked em to raise it in my first ticket a month ago but they told me that it's not up to them. A month went by though and it still isn't letting me. Which is alright btw I don't want to continue service with them, i'd rather pay through Paypal once this I get past this error message.

4. Starberry

This issue primarily happens on accounts that use PayPal as their main purchase option. This error called "Multiple Account Prohibited". As for Skrill, they do have a purchase limit on their service until you "verify" your account. This verification requires you to present photo ID to validate yourself.

Have you used your PayPal account on other RedFox Games accounts or has had a "chargeback" issue in the past? Typically, this happens but the support team can remove this tedious transaction error for you.

Please try using the Razer Gold option if you have not already done so already (on the payment options page, it's zGold). Razer Gold enables you to directly use your PayPal or Credit Card to purchase.

Hercule likes this.
  5. Hercule

No I never charged back, I think I literally tried too much or used my previous Paypal account to buy RC before. If my old Paypal is linked can I have it removed without going through Paypal? I lost access to it.

6. Starberry

If you :

• link a different PayPal account than what was used before to a RedFox Games account
    • have multiple RedFox Games accounts attached to one PayPal account

The automated system may block you from purchasing RedFox Credits using your PayPal account. In order to remove this block, you must send in a ticket into the "Billing" category so that the restriction be lifted.

You may also send a ticket in if you want more payment options to your account.

Hercule likes this.
  7. Hercule

Yeah this probably is the case, I just registered for Razer Gold and tried to purchase RC with Paypal with no luck but it let me use my card. Thanks.

8. Starberry

You are very welcome. Let us know if you have any further issues with billing.

For the time being, you will have to wait for a response from the Billing Support team so that they can lift the restrictions that are currently present on your account.