IM UPDATE! TRADEABLE CC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stely, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Stely

Stely New Member

Hello both Tao and Yin servers,

I have a suggestion to end CC scammers (both buyers, and sellers). Everybody will benefit from this.

The suggestion for the update is simple.
    Add 500, 1000, 2000, 5000 CC boxes TRADEABLE in the item mall. When the player opens it, he gets that amount of CC to his account.
    How will the server benefit from this? Simple. Add a +% to each box. For example, the 1000 CC box, make it cost 1,150 CC, or so. Server wins, players win.

Why is this not a thing? Why give so much work to GM's chasing scammers when they can get paid for it, without doing it?

Let me know your oppinion on this, and let's make it a thing, as big CC buyers will finally be able to feel safe.

Thanks for reading. Have a great day and i'll wait for your toughts.

2. bambonke

bambonke New Member

Awesome idea!

3. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Lol why add the extra +% ? Did you forget that RF profits from the CC purchase in the first place? CC Trade = More players interested in CC = more CC purchases in general. No need at all to add extra %.

Trollamite likes this.
  4. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

Agreed

5. SenHe

SenHe New Member

The %extra is really common in mmo's with I'm for tradeable Credits. I agree that there has to be the % extra it just feels right

6. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Common? Nope never seen that anywhere. This is like: "Thanks for letting me give you money, here some extra money".

7. SenHe

SenHe New Member

Yeah it dosent make much sense but it's such a classic thing that mmo developers do. It's a way of making ``p2w`` players pay extra. With credit packs you're essentially selling pure gold to the player base.
    A good example is Archrage they have 'Apex' which is a 10$ credit item