Large amount of players dropped

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yawpie, May 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squidstress

Squidstress New Member

This is my first time coming back to the game since 2010-2011 and now I'm not very hopeful now. :c

I wonder how many of my bois are still around.

2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Welcome back!

Do give the game a try and see how it fairs for you.

3. Squidstress

Squidstress New Member

I was very salty when I found out I had missed the window to switch my account from OGP over, I had about 30 scrolls and so many rare items and exos. I was sad when I lost it all so I just stuck with LoL for...forever.

4. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

don't feel too bad as OGP intentionally screwed the transfer by only allowing 30 items and the non-transferable item list was changed without notice in the last week's so many people didn't even get their full 30.

Also don't let the community's negative attitudes affect you lol RFers will act like RedFox just killed their mother anytime we get anything that's not a carat update and even then that's not a guarantee

5. Squidstress

Squidstress New Member

Ayyy, that's good to hear. I mean, I only moon anyways so it's not like the items matter much anyways, but I miss my Onna-Kei from winning the "Rumble Royale" naming contest, plus some other stuff from Fashion contests. I just want all my cute clothes back. :< I had so many different full sets saved.

Well I saw Sajin is still on the forums so I'll see if he will play with me sometime if I can get a hold of him. >.<

6. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Whats your IGN? And again dont feel too bad, they gave me a temp tengu mask, my literal namesake, when transferring my perm mask and never rectified it.

7. Squidstress

Squidstress New Member

Now? Squidstress.

Then it was Canelopie, Lopie, MisoSari, Vulvasaur, Puchiko, Juxtaposed and a whole bunch of others. Mostly hung out with Losch aka Knox, Devonte (He changed his name to Somnolence, I can't remember what it was before that but he was well known), Nash aka Crux, TJ aka HoodStarr, HopeCloud, etc. My real name is Alice and I used to forum quite a bit, mostly in Off-Topic.

Lot's of moon people mostly.

Edit: I think I remember you. Did you moon?

Last edited: May 26, 2019
  8. Disregard

Disregard Well-Known Member

Tbh, moon and glace is honestly all there is right now in rf. Unless people grinding for the SE scroll in BM.

9. Nicholas

Nicholas New Member

and this is sad :(

Tengu and Disregard like this.
  10. Arschgeist

Arschgeist Well-Known Member

No advertising/marketing. + Game is populated by screaming monkies. + Pay2Win had a freak baby with Gambling and named it "Rumble Fighter's Shop System"

=
    No new players.

How many fences would you be willing to hop to join in on the 12 consecutive years of the feces-throwing dumpsterfest?

Yeezus, oTedd and HumoLoco like this.
  11. Arschgeist

Arschgeist Well-Known Member

That's like trading death by migraines for death by dysentery.

HumoLoco likes this.
  12. Squidstress

Squidstress New Member

I am able to mute chats and/or not respond to people so generally toxicity isn't something I complain about. I just like how MOBAs play and have met some really cool people playing League.

13. Yawpie

Yawpie Member

facts, boring and lame like tengu

14. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

paid for advertising wouldn't help at this point, it'd be wasted money that wouldn't make itself back because the screaming monkeys would run everyone new off like they currently do to the random new players we get trickling in from steam. As far as pay2win + gambling goes it's no more p2w than TF2 which actually has some of its box items valued in the several hundreds of dollars and even then a good ram usually equals 100% of their HP and you can't exactly pay for better ram skills.
    if you don't like it then quit :) bye

RumbleNomad and oTedd like this.
  15. oTedd

oTedd Member

Tengu likes this.
  16. UsagiHyuga

UsagiHyuga New Member

Because Nimonix's don't fix bs! All they do it's make more ****** boxes! Need Super Updates for the mother of God !

Yeezus and HumoLoco like this.
  17. ToulueVang

ToulueVang Clean Up Crew

Because why invest into a game, your time and/or money, when you know it'll be closing down soon. Time to move. Just come back once in awhile to enjoy the uniqueness of it. 2nd day back after 2-3 months of hiatus.

HumoLoco likes this.
  18. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

I don't know if any of you guys peeped but RedFox already closed down three games from when it was created. I think if RF was going to be shut down it would have already happened, but to be honest I don't know the contract length so I can't really speak too much on that.

Regardless of what people say RF is a fun game. If it wasn't you wouldn't have the same people 24/7 on the forums and you wouldn't have people dedicating their free time in creating hacks and you wouldn't have a dedicated (small but dedicate fan base) it is that simple.

Why did the game die down in player base? The basic answer is Nimonix and RedFox neglecting what the players ask for. Example, trade system, dedicated server, more events (tournaments), etc.. OGPlanet was fun because they were innovative with their events and we had things like 1v1 streak and other stuff. I agree with Tengu that advertising is hard but it's not a waste and it's the only thing that can bring new players in. They should try YT commercial ads instead of google search ads in my opinion.

19. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

The reason people still stay on the forums is because we all want to shít on this game because we can all relate to how bad this game has become.
    No one will play this game if their game crashes like 3 times before they can even play it

20. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Wow, what a productive way to spend your time. It would be better to just quit all together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.