Dear Diary: Honestly, this game is fun. Deep down I don't want it gone.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Forevolution, Jun 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oTedd

oTedd Member

Blood Dragon and Black Dragon are on the same boat, just like they match in names they're both equally bad for the game. One literally out kites you with its combos even if you sprint after it and the other has the same edge capabilities as an exo. There's a huge difference between being oppressive and being straight up broken. And okay, it cant angle in SOME of its combos, dozens of scrolls can't do that either and it isn't a make or break factor for them, It doesn't take away from the fact that the combos that it CAN angle are cancerous AoE's that hit people literally through terrain, and behind you; all while being completely safe and unable to be countered.
    Anyone who sees it compared to other scrolls fully understands that it doesn't belong in this game, at least not how it is currently. It needs nerfs.

2. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Maybe its damage values but not by much it really is fine because it does have its flaws but these flaws are just minimized on very narrow maps like moon. Bring it to another stage or a 1v1 it struggles.

3. GyroDaSalami

GyroDaSalami New Member

4. UsagiHyuga

UsagiHyuga New Member

I'm going to miss this game bad if it end! Redfox & Nimonx. Please save the game for us! Don't let the game die!

HumoLoco likes this.
  5. Rawsta

Rawsta Clean Up Crew

I support this game and will pay to play ...i payed hundreds on this game wish Buggs get fixed and more maps interactive ones as well..they should implement a way to advertise more for a bigger player base .....thats all they need...more modes more maps more items both carat and rc....more rare maps and bosses.....this game is tactical and skillful most people don't like competition so they run....but it takes practice and it's pretty fair the players are mean sometimes but at most wings and backgaurds are fun to use....wish the server was better it'll keep people playing...Ty for your time I Love RF been playing since beta one of the best fighter games keep playing RF fam

6. ASSPRO

ASSPRO New Member

Hope this game never end!

7. ToulueVang

ToulueVang Clean Up Crew

It's fun when those 3 exo spamming tryhard don't come into your room. Ya'll know who you are. I hate ya'll for making the room boring af but at the same time, it's your playstyle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.