New player help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by W84iT, Jun 21, 2019.

1. W84iT

W84iT New Member

Hello all,
    I've been playing 9d for some years, but in this server there are so many new things that i'm a bit lost..
    About gears, I was reading many forum posts and I already have a general idea.
    But, what is being harder to figure out is which role to chose (after all the class balances).
    1st i'm mostly going to be playing with 1 friend and we are starting from 0 and just want to farm (for now), so that being said, I was pondering which classes we should choose, I was going to play healer and him war. But after reading some posts, some people said that healer isn't so good without gears, and that ck hyb is the best role to farm?.. So, should we go Healer/hyb, Healer/war or Hyb/Hyb?
    Also, what's the best ways to farm gold? I saw some people saying CCD, other something about farming cof or voh (not sure which one). others something about some hell beads (what is this? where it drops?

thank you all for help in advance

2. CitoyenMaudit

CitoyenMaudit New Member

I was like you 3 weeks ago.
    I picked healer to gather some gears and sold CC to speed up the grind (totally worth it). With better items, you kill monsters way faster + VE/HP leech. Make sure to level up the buffs otherwise at low levels they are quite inneficient. Also, find a master + band.

RingoChan likes this.
  3. Tooji

Tooji Member

Everyone sucks without gear.
    I would say Healer/Hyb is a nice idea. Warriors are kind of the worst right now, sadly... they are only good at leveling faster but that's not the main concern in this game nowadays.

W84iT likes this.
  4. johnevade

johnevade New Member

Personally I think if you grind with warrior in the early levels, that is very difficult (without any help). This version of the game I play solo healer regarding the low population and try every content alone. If you stack up Sealed Beads (medium) from your daily reward you have a chance to get a nice amount of gold / month. You can sell those beads around 8m each so you have ~50m gold / week only for being in-game. Also stacking up the daily reward 5x experience cards for the weekend Golden Time event to grind and level up. In weekdays I only autotrain my skills and being online for the daily rewards also some dungeons. BUT purple dungons drop nothing so it is waste of time / gold in my honest opinion. Regards

W84iT likes this.
  5. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

Healer/hyb is good combo for farming. Hell beads are used to make ornaments. Look at resource tab for cof voh maps. You can make 30 con ornaments and crit ornaments to sell. Then you can farm ccd red for gold wep drops to sell and red srs passes to sell.

W84iT likes this.
  6. W84iT

W84iT New Member

yeah I know spending money helps a lot. unfortunately atm that isn't an option for me.

7. W84iT

W84iT New Member

yeah that's what I tought about warriors. So my friend already made hyb.

8. W84iT

W84iT New Member

oh that's nice to know! tks for tips

9. W84iT

W84iT New Member

Yeah I was looking a resources(i'm still a bit lost., ahah, so many things) and yeah I decided to do that.Seems a decent way to make gold.