Recent Update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HinagikuRin, Jun 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HinagikuRin

HinagikuRin Active Member

You added a "new" box which gives you old items from previous boss modes. The rates on this box will be terrible since it has so many items, plus you can only get 1 per day. Added an old collection pizza event which doesn't work and a recycle boss mode. I wonder what took so long for this update anyways all you had to do was copy paste something and hope it works, the servers did not have to be down for 1 hour and 50 mins. I might also add there has not even any new recent game play, kill/death event since st patrick day,I guess fistacuff is a good addition since you added rares and boxed items. Other than that the recent state of this game has been trash and getting worse.

PatrickRF likes this.
  2. Zeept

Zeept Creator of Inferno Guitar

On a positive note , the game is still running .

NeoStrayFox, Tengu and Hercule like this.
  3. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Kinda . But no for real these shtty updates is like making a poo on a dead body tbh . People are gonna say that it's not redfox fault,but it is 100% their fault. They did nothing to make this game better . That's why I wish they would just let this GOLD game die without making it even worse!

4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

yet why are you here, my little nugget?

5. HinagikuRin

HinagikuRin Active Member

Also you made a whole thread about adding tickets to medal shop but none of them have been added at all, no one wants to wait 1 month for a sht exo or scroll box.

6. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

They dont want to lose money . Ofc adding orchi to medal shop would be good idea to make some people come back ,cuz it's like play to get sht for free . But they wont do that ,not this greedy company .

7. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

-Its a free box, not an RC box. You are literally crying about receiving free stuff.
    -The box ONLY drops Combination Items for SE, RE and other Special Scrolls which are ALL RECENT CONTENT and the drops are honestly a GODSEND for people trying to get those scrolls.
    -The BM isnt recycled they cycle certain ones in and out (a rotation).
    -A Kill/Death Event ended just last week and one took place before that one with barely a week between...
    -Ori Boxes are a FREE potentially rare item -.- could you be any more entitled?
    Your opinion of what is or isnt making the game "better" is subjective and wanting a service that others enjoy to close down just because you no longer enjoy it is sociopathic.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
    Zeept likes this.
  8. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Nah , i just want them to stop destroying this game . Stop sucking on their D ,literally everyone with brain can see that you are sucking their D . Every Old player can see how they destroying our beloved game (that's why they quitted) Ofc your D riding azz is gonna say "I love them ,they are doing great job " just stfu -_- This game was fun when we had normal updates ,not just boxes and wack events , we all were excited for seasonal BMs/Updates rn we only getting same sht over and over even seasonal BMs in months when these shouldn't even be in game smh that's what we calling lack of ideas . I dont remember we had any carat update since a year or so . But still you gonna say " they are giving free sht ,OGP didnt gave us bunch of free sht ? They clearly got no idea what to do ,if they have to ask people for events,like trash fisci (worst and most boring event ever ) But you gonna say "so dont play it then" RF has so many possibilites,but they dont see it and most of people wont even see it . I can clearly see that you are looking for same attention that Starberry got (offering them to help with Event I loled alot ) Events like fisci are worst type of event since prizes are wack and you got no 100% to even be able to try win a prize ,since they got 2 people lol . Ik you azz is gonna say something about smoking a crack or some other sht (guess u hear that alot lately) So dont come at me with your lack of knowledge about RF and dumb D riding answers . But please dont change I love reading your posts ,sht always funny . Cya

9. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

I point out that wanting something others enjoy to go away just because you dont enjoy it is sociopathic and you double down on it? LMAO You got issues. So we literally had a carat update 2 weeks ago you f***ing moron and another in March or whenever the RE scrolls released as carats. We've had boxes since day 1 where the f*** do you think people got Sage from? The BMs aren't "seasonal" they cycle in a rotation because not everyone is able to get each SE scroll during each rotation, something you might have thought of it you weren't so self-absorbed. Also ogp NEVER gave us free s*** except when they wanted to fraud all our transfer data. Do you actually pay attention or do you just cry for the sake of crying? Don't answer that because anyone who reads your ad hominem riddled, middle school comprehension level text walls can tell youre being a petulent child so just do yourself a favor and stop while youre still "ahead" and get off my forums. Actually just straight up quit and don't come back we don't need you here.

"Cya"

Leopage likes this.
  10. ShaoKahn93

ShaoKahn93 Active Member

can someone please help me? i reinstalled the game, but now it wont start. half the time when i open rf, the login screen doesnt appear. if i over my mouse over the rf icon in my taskbar it shows that its open but it disappears when i move my mouse. sometimes i can login, but when i do the game never appears? please help

11. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

are you playing thru steam or thru normal launch?

12. ShaoKahn93

ShaoKahn93 Active Member

through normal launch

13. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

try thru steam and let me know if that helps

14. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Halloween bm should be in Halloween Time,Snowman bm should be in winter. You saying that they are doing that to make people catch up ? Hahaha dont make me laugh kiddo. They are doing it to give you any sht since they got no idea what to do . You saying that OGP didnt gave you free sht ? Idk how about US but in EU we had a lot of events play to win prizes (which was free sht actually rare items) SE scrolls are worst sht ever made ,I helped like 10 people to get some SE scrolls with my own carats (since Trade is dead cuz they dont ban people for scamming and 5 day rule killed everything) I can say that I've gave 200k each of these guys in keys ,maybe 4 of them got se scroll they wanted . You clearly dont know how this game should look like in 2019 ,but I guess your very tiny brain cant even imagine ,that's why you turned into D sukker . Smh idk why you even talk about anything if you know sht about this game jeeez . I'm not saying that we shouldn't have boxes ,ofc we should ,but not boxes on every update . Carat update ? Guess it was very sht since people didnt even talked about it ,making Astro/RC scrolls for carats is just boring ,they should add new content for carats . Guess you are happy with anything they gonna drop . Btw how does it feel ,you sukking them very strong but they still pay no attention to you ? I feel bad for you . Maybe one day you will grow up and use your brain . But for now ,make me laugh a bit more :)

15. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Hi there,

Please try the following fix :

http://forums.playredfox.com/index....resolution-issue-fix-for-small-screens.45081/

16. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

I guess I hit a nerve because that text walls grade school level. Like that whooole paragraph had ZERO actual substance. Is ad hominem all you got kid? You must literally be smoking crack or have memory damage if you actually tried to compare ogp's "giveaways" to GCs/RedFoxs because there is no comparison and that's not my subjective opinion that's reality. OGPs forums are still archived so you can go check how lazy and infrequently their "events" were but lets be real we both know you wont because being proved wrong would hurt your feelings and/or force you to do some self reflection for the first time in your life. You don't like SE scrolls? Well others do so that's just like your opinion man. Don't like RC scrolls being converted to carats? Well a lot of us don't own every f***ing RC scroll and liked this so that's also just your opinion. If you know so much more about this game then me where's all the scrolls you created and all your other accepted suggestions and events? Whats that you dont have any? Oh s*** that's right you don't actually do s*** besides cry on the forums my bad I forgot. The only D riding going on here is me riding your ignorant f***boi ass because you cant stop coming back for another taste of my salty nuts in your mouth. You don't get it yet but your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will ever remove the black part.

17. Yeomra

Yeomra Well-Known Member

Y'all losers.

oTedd likes this.
  18. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Why are you guys still writing novels? Isn’t school out for you lot?

HumoLoco likes this.
  19. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

this box is trash lol.

Where is the "update"?

20. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Trash even tho it's a FREE box with ZERO junk items, only recipe pieces for BM scrolls? Would you prefer nothing...? Just saying we dont NEED an update every 2 weeks. Most fighting games get real updates only a few times per year if any at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.