Event and Prize Suggestion Thread

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Feb 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kolong

kolong New Member

Please give Sealead bead ex and Ice, Fire Flower Marble appears again in the spring: X

Captainpack likes this.
  2. Xuaki

Xuaki New Member

A good event idea could be involved party play.

Party Race

The main idea is to hunt monsters around your 5 levels of you and your party members(you must be in party), and each monster killed will give points. Such points can be exchanged for rewards during the event(whatever gm wants). At the end of the event if you your total Points reach certain threshold you shall receive corresponding rewards(there must be several thresholds each one further from the prior one and in consequence the rewards are better).

Hope you like it, might be fun yo see some community gathering in party play.

Edit:
    Also the points do not depend on the lvl of the monster, but in the amount you kill so low level players have also a chance. Which would make all monsters give the same amount of points.(this means that if you are GB1 and are in party with a HG1 for some reason, both will get the same amount of points from their monster kill, to make it fair for all)

Last edited: May 8, 2019
    Captainpack likes this.
  3. xXdrakeXx

xXdrakeXx New Member

Anyone know the respawn delay of Loulan bosses?

Captainpack likes this.
  4. Captainpack

Captainpack Active Member

I like to see 3x or 5x every other day and we need more bag space so we can put more in bags
    and storage oh add more per deco in drops so other have a chance that like me who is on social security living on 1.100.00 a mouth :cool:

5. RingoChan

RingoChan Active Member

+1 more bag space, and... more storage space.

I just noticed recently I could add 80 spaces instead of 40 spaces in storage, LOL

#RIP

Captainpack likes this.
  6. Terrorhavoc

Terrorhavoc Member

Host a Pve Tournement with a Ck title challange and a phy challange lets see who is the strongest toons on all servers and just like wars if the winner is black or white depending on the outcome you could then spawn some bosses in a room only white or blacks can enter,like branch bosses or something like seals of yellow jades anything like that which could help younger players or even some kinda tablet event prize but something like that is what id have in mind,not for me but for younger players

[CM]NineArts likes this.
  7. Wontolla

Wontolla New Member

server time

8. DrClauz

DrClauz New Member

i loved an event called GM hide and seek... can't remember if it was on acclaim or on GC... but basically a GM announced he/she was on "X" map, so first ones to find GM earns a price (GM tells some hints so we won't take thaaaat long to find) and then spawned on another map... prices... mmm... i think a deco or ref weap :D anything to help the poor souls that are here lol (maybe banners)

Rennix and [CM]NineArts like this.
  9. naruto234

naruto234 New Member

Is it possible to have Golden Time Event on Wednesday aside from weekends?? if its possible please do :)

10. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

How about an event, where you just set all droprate tables to default values LOL.

KProphetK likes this.
  11. Samer206

Samer206 Member

Find the Golden Pig event was nice, hope to see it again
    Find the hidden rewards across 9dragons land, search and pick it for reward!!
    (but please pick the reward list carfully, it will effect the game economy).

(example: Event: 2nd Year Anniversary Celebration,
    Find the Golden Pig
    Golden Pigs have been added to The Land. Once you find a Golden Pig, kill it to obtain Gold Pig for a Golden Egg!
    • Golden Pigs will appear in the field maps excluding Clan Base, Bamboo Village, Hefei, and Kunlun.
    • Golden Pigs will drop either Lucky Golden Coins and/or Gold Pig.
    • Obtain more Gold Pigs by hunting Golden Pigs in Loulan.
    • Golden Pigs replaces Lucky Golden Boxes for the duration of the event)

12. Samer206

Samer206 Member

replace PERMENANT items (such as Relic or Deco or other items) with "30 day" (temporary items),
    the game infalation is destroying it. too much gold/items but few players ( no players need to buy item now, all have the relic/deco).
    note: if you add temporary items, then players will play more often (will be forced to buy new 30 day item every 30 days)

13. Samer206

Samer206 Member

also add black monks dungeon Pass shop NPC, and change bead create chance from high to low.

14. Samer206

Samer206 Member

1-add more items to playtime (login) bonus reward list to incourage players to stay online, item's you offer now are "useless".
    2-change 999 Blood (mobs kill counter) reward, to random reward (instead of 1 Blood Essence), this may incourage players to kill more monsters.
    3-add more O/X Quiz event
    4-update old ItemMall (i can recommend some times if you ask me to)
    better do something the game is dying!!!!!!!!! :(

Reyl89 likes this.
  15. Samer206

Samer206 Member

update all maps field Boss (excpet Kun lun, is already up to date):
    1- Edit Boss monster data to: More Hitpoints, More damage (make Boss stronger).
    2- Edit Boss Drop list: add Temporary (1 to 30 day) Relic or Deco or other as you see fit, New relics maybe (create new item, using old item data (use same picture, but change states).
    3- increase field boss Spawn rate

16. Dodge33

Dodge33 Member

Bring back collection events for a certain amount of xp rate and drop rate. Remember those?

17. cimaron

cimaron New Member

The questions is did the redfox listen to customer what we said or we just waste our time to post on forum? We should make a vote on forum. To be honest I don't see any changes in game in good. It only for money it visible and any player/customer can see that. Too many bugs in game and it not fix it maps goings down on events and nothing been done. Any have more suggestion in what it going on in game?

18. AmoyCaptain

AmoyCaptain New Member

i think thats games gonna be closed soon cus of this they dont fix any think.

19. bagina

bagina New Member

Do GMs even care about this game?

20. Rennix

Rennix New Member

Acclaim did this. I remember finding one of the GM by accident!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.