Black Dragon's origins and why its awesome

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tengu, May 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RumbleNomad

RumbleNomad Well-Known Member

It still doesn't change the fact that you contradicted yourself...

NeoStrayFox, Disregard and Tengu like this.
  2. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

How did I know youd ignore all the substance in that post and focus on a single word? Considering I've already pointed out that the large majority of the scrolls animations are NOT recycled you're only making yourself look worse by double down on your losing argument.

Also I'd just like to remind you not a single soul cried about Dragon completely recycling JKD's kick combo or when Stinger came out with a PPPP launcher just like boxing. People who cry about recycling now are just virtue signaling cucks.

Last edited: May 26, 2019
  3. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

The hosts and devs listen but the community has Alzheimer's. Also my point was NEVER about the cost, that ones already common sense, but about the false arguments that this is a recycled scroll. I'll agree this game costs a lot to get rares/premiums but in the end all hobbies cost money somewhere and getting premium content in RF is still far cheaper than other games like yugioh duel links which are ACTUALLY pay to win.

Not sure if y'all play other video games but loot boxes are the law of the land right now with most major games having them present i.e. Smite, Tribes, OW, HotS, CSGO, Dota2. Hell f***ing Team Fortress 2 has had them for almost like 20 years. Yall have no idea how much of a losing battle you're fighting. You almost literally couldn't pick a worse hill to die on.

EDIT: And no I don't blindly defend everything RF does. Day 1 of this new box coming out I was already getting in contact with RedFox about how bad the scrolls drop percentage was.

Disregard, iHumza and RumbleNomad like this.
  4. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

You may disagree with others, but don't go throwing insults to this level please.

Some of your previous posts were deleted for a reason.

xgone likes this.
  5. RumbleNomad

This isn't meant to be mean-spirited but uh...

Tengu : "People who cry about recycling now are just virtue signaling cucks."
    Strawberry : "That's a fair and accurate statement"
    Tengu : "The hosts and devs listen but the community has Alzheimer's"
    Strawberry : "HOW DARE YOU USE THIS TERRIBLE MENTAL ILLNESS AS AN INSULT!"

[​IMG]

NeoStrayFox and iHumza like this.
  6. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

I'm not using it maliciously and I suppose I could've substituted it with amnesiacs but the message behind it would still be the same; everytime the devs do what the community wants it either goes unnoticed, unappreciated or is outright hated i.e. plaza, minigames, BMs dropping scrolls, a mode that auto-revs, a mode for old skill items only, modes that disable stats/avalons, RC content being obtainable thru BMs (RE scrolls) etc etc. All of these are/were highly requested by players on both the forums and in-game but receive massive community hate.

Last edited: May 27, 2019
    NeoStrayFox likes this.
  7. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

To be fair both posts are borderlining ad hominem lol its alright tho Star is just doing his job

8. WaffleDoItAll

WaffleDoItAll Member

I think I'm still in rf 07
    2223717-rumblefighter.png

Last edited: May 27, 2019
    Prizmo, Yeezus, NeoStrayFox and 4 others like this.
  9. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

considering every post you've made has something to do with you sucking up to these guys, we all think you blindly defend redfox/rumble fighter.

CSGO boxes arent p2w. They drop skins and dont add advantages to the player. I've made money from it so i definitely approve of these boxes**not by opening them but by selling the boxes on a marketplace**. You probably don't play any other games seeing as you put csgo up for argument.

btw it is recycled. You literally said so yourself

Pasha likes this.
  10. RumbleNomad

Oh, my dear god...Let's unpack real slow.

"We ALL think you blindly defend redfox"

That statement is not definitive, if he offers an opposing view.

"CSGO boxes arent p2w. They drop skins and dont add advantages to the player. I've made money from it so i definitely approve of these boxes."

Lootboxes are gambling, no matter how you put it because what you get out of them is still RANDOMIZED and you can still buy it with money. There is a reason why they are literally banned in certain countries. The fact that it doesn't gives a power increase doesn't matter it's still a random lootbox.

"btw it is recycled. You literally said so yourself"

It has animations that were not in the game before therefore it is NEW CONTENT. Hell I can turn your arguement against you. You said that 1 2 3 4 5 then re-arranging it as 5 4 3 2 1 was not new content, however that doesn't apply to this scroll in this case it's 1 2 3 4 5 compared to 6 7 8 9 1. You're caught on the "1" while Tengu is talking about "6 7 8 9"

@xenlyiin You know what really annoys me at the end of the day about people like you, I can offer mounds of evidence against what you say but you still choose to stick to linear logic that makes no sense. Also why do you have two accounts? @xenlyin

Last edited: May 29, 2019
    NeoStrayFox and Tengu like this.
  11. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

So because Im not belligerently hating everything like you do I'm sucking up? Get therapy.

CSGO is also a game that costs money when you buy it hence why its box items are only cosmetic and dont affect the game like RF which is free on entry just like Team Fortress 2, a comparison you didnt make because it doesnt support your cognitive bias. This is an easy observation to make if you arent intellectually dishonest and/or a moron. Also never once did I say they were p2w, you did, all I said was they are just another game of many that has loot boxes but its okay tho I understand that youre too mentally stifled to actually address my points without straw-manning them first.

Also I said 4 animations were recycled, 4 of 20ish animations. 20% recycled. Are you bad at math or do you just have down syndrome?

Blindly bashing RF/RedFox? Check!
    Selectively bashing RF's Loot Crates while pretending they arent in EVERY other game? Check!
    Crying about recycled content when it could barely even be called recycled? Check!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 29, 2019
    NeoStrayFox and RumbleNomad like this.
  12. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

You don't have to open the boxes to get the skins, you can purchase it on a market.

I recognise like pretty much most of the animations so to say that like 90% is new is bs

CSGO does not cost money. You clearly don't even play the game so stop making it seem like we all live in rf and not any other game.
    If you think only 4 animations are recycled then you must have autism.
    **thought u were carrying on that first paragraph about p2w onto the next s0 0kAyY**

13. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

CSGO has been free for only the last 5 months of its 7+ year lifespan you shmuck. Also since youre too daft to recognize whats recycled and what isnt Ill list them for you; PPP/KPPP finisher, PPKK sweep kick, PPKP tornado motion, KKP launcher motion. Four. Everything else is new or at least slightly different and youre welcome to disagree but this isnt subjective so you'd still be wrong. Have a nice day!

Last edited: May 30, 2019
    NeoStrayFox, iHumza and RumbleNomad like this.
  14. RumbleNomad

"I recognize like pretty much most of the animations so to say that like 90% is new is bs"

You still haven't explained which animations, are re-used so I'm just suppose to take your word for it? When you are trying to call someones "bs" you have to give definite proof otherwise your arguments fall to the way side. Oh and if your retort to this is "If you can't see it, I can't help you" statement or similar then you've only proven me right.

The burden of proof is on you until you give a reasonable response. Until then you will receive the same counter arguments until the cows come home.

"You don't have to open the boxes to get the skins, you can purchase it on a market."

That's the equivalent of saying "You don't have to buy boxes with real money, you can just trade for carats"

NeoStrayFox and HumoLoco like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.