can not click start game after maintain patch 169

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by foryang2018, May 29, 2019.

1. foryang2018

foryang2018 Member

why i can not click start game after maintain patch 169 ? reinstall and download again but still cant click start game, why ? any one know ?

2. BrainFart

BrainFart New Member

I got the same issue

3. Cyberdrive

Cyberdrive New Member

I have similar problem

4. Shensi

Shensi New Member

Same issue can not click on start game. Can't believe GMs didn't even reply yet. At least let us know you have acknowledged the issues and working on it.

5. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Hey all!

This issue is caused when your anti-virus conflicts with your launcher files, which causes you not to be able to press the start button. It tends to happen most often with the avast Anti-virus service.

Please check to see if there is a block in NineDragons.exe . If you do not see any Nine Dragons or Redfox files in your quarantine/block list, and allowing files through your anti-virus does not solve the issue, please try the following.

1. Uninstall Antivirus.
    2. Uninstall Nine Dragons Awaken.
    3. Reinstall Nine Dragons Awaken.

6. Cyberdrive

Cyberdrive New Member

I do not have antivirus and the problem persists and install and uninstall the game 5 times and continue the same

7. foryang2018

foryang2018 Member

me too, i dont have any antivirus GM. also uninstall 9D and reinstall 9D but still cant click start game.
    i got xkernel error when install is done. "Data in 9Dragons has changed or has failed to update sucessfully. Please install again." [reinstalled 7 times]

8. Cyberdrive

Cyberdrive New Member

the problem persists even after reviewing everything mentioned above, because the problem does not come from the GameGuard but the game's installer, and I did all the above 3 times more, and still continues, if the GMs could give a new download link Files would be perfect.

9. [CM]NineArts

If that solution doesn't work, please try the following as this issue may result from trying to use the old launcher.

1. Delete your current launcher from your desktop.
    2. Create a new shortcut of the launcher from your Nine Dragons folder to your desktop.
    3. Start the launcher from the newly created desktop shortcut.

10. Cyberdrive

Cyberdrive New Member

another day without being able to play losing the events due to an update, the problem persists GMs, there is some way to upload the game to download manual since I play by steam and the XKernel error keeps coming out, which does not stop Click the stard game. Any other remedy that they have, player or GMs?

11. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Its not an antivirus issue this has been going on since G1 days with 9D (that I have had the issue)

Only way for me to fix was to do a system restore back to when the launcher work.

i have also had to update sound and graphic drivers sometimes to get the launcher to work.

I have both RF/Steam installed just or this issue. Atm my RF launcher wont load, but steam will.

I am trying to log game to give out free items this weekend cuz of me leaving game.

Plz do not PM me here or anywhere asking for items, Ill fins a way to make it fair to all that may be online whn I drop or sell stuff for real cheap.

I just need my dude to help me move items so that I can roar on my main account for items im giving out!

No I cant give out beads, banners weps or anything like that, due to the fact I have items that belong to ppl!

12. GoliaX

GoliaX Member

Really you are advising to uninstall an antivirus? What the... One can say to disable it for some minutes till the problem is solved. Never uninstall your antivirus and expose it to virus, trojans or malware. Also people pays between 30 and 60 USD for an antivirus to uninstall it for a game.

The client error is due to some problems with the connection (poor connection to reach server correctly), server flooded (too many downloads at same time), your antivirus blocking the connection and others. So when it interrupts the download uses to happen this, so you cannot start game with corrupted files. The easy way for most people is to reinstall game. Also check if you are using the correct client, up to date and from RF. If the problem persist, then it may be a bad configuration of ndreg.xrg file, maybe corrupted due download error and ips and ports are not correctly set.
    If you cannot play yet, pm me and tell me your exact error and I will help you, it is an easy science how 9D works.

13. Samaell

Samaell New Member

i have the same problem i cant click the START button nothing happened , and i dont have any antivirus program
    Unninstal and Reinstall the game not working , some help pls ???

14. [CM]NineArts

When we say to uninstall your anti-virus, we mean only during the installation process.

All Windows users have a default Windows Defender program installed. Please check that area for any signs of quarantine.

15. [CM]NineArts

Also, for further troubleshooting, we suggest sending in a support ticket so we can gather further details as this issue may vary from case to case.

16. foryang2018

foryang2018 Member

thanks for your help GM but still not working. still can not click start button. maybe i think its time to say good bye 9D awaken . GG maintain patch 169.

17. Cyberdrive

Cyberdrive New Member

I do not say goodbye, but I'll have to wait for the next update to see if the problem is compounded, I think it's the GMs' job to test their patches with any operating system and more programs that may affect the game to give a better Solution to problems, as I say the problem does not come from the firewall or an antivirus, the problem is a patch that fails to update properly, I've been playing more than 10 years since the Aklaim company was the owner of the game, I never had problems with its patches or updates.
    I will be waiting for the next update while my item 9dragons premium was lost that was given to me.

foryang2018 likes this.
  18. foryang2018

foryang2018 Member

i changed windows 10 to windows 7 and now everything good. so change you are windows mate, good luck.

19. RingoChan

RingoChan Active Member

Not a good idea, 'mate.
    Microsoft is ending support for windows 7 in half a year.

Support for Windows 7 is ending
    All good things must come to an end, even Windows 7. After January 14, 2020, Microsoft will no longer provide security updates or support for PCs running Windows 7. But you can keep the good times rolling by moving to Windows 10.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsforbusiness/end-of-windows-7-support

20. GoliaX

GoliaX Member

Who cares if this SO has support or not, even better, they won't have Microsoft annoying updates and all new useless microsoft programs they implement every year consuming memory and cpu for just running on background and no one needs them.

That's nothing to do with the SO version, something corrupted or get to know what, was "fixed" due HDD format.