Black Dragon's origins and why its awesome

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tengu, May 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xgone

xgone Active Member

Wow triggered.
    Here take this, because "You´re not you when you´re hungry".
    upload_2019-5-24_20-12-17.jpeg

RumbleNomad and Tengu like this.
  2. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

It is recycled. Doesn't change anything

xgone likes this.
  3. BlinkatDeath

BlinkatDeath Member

They could have at least tried to match the fighting animations and hitbox with this toxicity. D- for effort and i think thats being generous.

xgone likes this.
  4. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Literally four animations are recycled, youre a f***ing tool. Read the following post till it makes sense.

5. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

It is still recycled.

6. RumbleNomad

RumbleNomad Well-Known Member

But it's still new content...

7. xgone

xgone Active Member

Stubborn kids, for christ sake just shut up already! It´s pretty obvious that both of you have some kind of fetish regarding used/recycled things (that´s discusting though, ew!).
    But that doesn´t, necessarily, mean that every single player wants that.
    None of you, especially you Tengu/RumbleNomad, shows respect to any player who is against the stupid idea of that scroll, all you do is attack.
    God dammit just grow up already, because we´re not your babysitters.
    [​IMG]

Pasha likes this.
  8. RumbleNomad

You, seem to be under the impression that you're a mediator. So if you're going to mediate take the time to understand.

"But that doesn´t, necessarily, mean that every single player wants that."

The only rational thing you've imparted this whole paragraph.

"None of you, especially you Tengu/RumbleNomad, shows respect to any player who is against the stupid idea of that scroll"

In this statement you've taken a side, whether you meant to or not. Also this is RF lady people are NOTORIOUS for being disrespectful, it's just a normal part of this forum and in-game. Unless you see nothing wrong with having a signature that says "fúck u fgt" which is owned by Xen.

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/rfers-are-psycho.47607/

"God dammit just grow up already, because not I'm not your babysitters."
    First of all, fixed because logically you're the only person participating in a manner that's not Xen's "No U" comments

Secondly, y
    ou're trying to admonish two random individuals for trying to defend that a series of animations being reused is a common occurrence that counts as new content in a game that's managed to survive 12+ years with an obsolescent engine...weird flex but okay. Yes, that was a run on sentence but it needed to be read at once for emphasis.

But at the end of the day, we have to come to the consensus that :

Our mindless back and forth means nothing to Nemonix.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  9. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

Sorry, did i forget to tell you that nimonix is gáy x5?

10. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

I have to agree, Recycle.
    It looks semi alright, i mean you're buying a Juggle Launcher.

People be different when something they consider cool is released. Like if they ate a Snickerbar or something

xgone likes this.
  11. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Only 4 animations in the whole scroll are recycled. Yall are really grasping at straws on this one.

12. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

it's never really about the scroll but more so their poor logic; having a double standard for RF recycling when literally every other fighting game does it even worse i.e. SF dojo characters, MK ninjas etc. Most are just crying recycled because it has a tornado on it like they expect the devs to make a brand new different tornado animation for every item that uses a tornado.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  13. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

i don't play other fighting games aside from absolver which they don't recycle their attacks. idk why u think comparing this game to others is even a good idea because its completely different to others out there.

Pasha likes this.
  14. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

It fucking sucks, it sucking fucks, it fucking blows, it's a piece of shit, and... I don't like it.

oTedd, Pasha and xgone like this.
  15. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

You just contradicted your own logic again :oops: why are you comparing Absolver not recycling to RF allegedly recycling if theyre totally different

16. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

People are lashing out against the scroll because we don't like the market. However, nobody listens when we say we don't like the market because a good portion of us buy into the boxes regardless of how we feel. Now, everyone is just openly displaying their disappointment and even bashing the sought item in efforts to effect NimoniX's money, through a crowd mentality, since thats the only way they'll listen.

Please stop responding to people's personal displeasure as if this concept is too hard to grasp.

xgone likes this.
  17. RumbleNomad

So we're not allowed to show our personal displeasure to other peoples displeasure? I mean Xen,Myself or Tengu could stop at any time. All this really means is that no one is looking for a resolution we're all just groaning and griping, and venting at each other.

A.K.A The only end is when either this gets closed down or someone stops responding.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  18. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

To argue against someones misguided anger(DL6Incident doesn't like the recycled animations; I read that as he just doesn't wanna buy boxes like everyone else) and argue that it is indeed a unique scroll is a red herring. I said the real problem is, "nobody listens when we say we don't like the market". To argue against his point is taking us further away from the real problem which is "this game is too expensive."

The innovation needed to make these boxed scrolls/exos aren't the problem, the point we keep reaching is we don't like the amount were spending in this game.

Arguing against someone else's misguided displeasure isn't our job. Why're we reflecting on each others post when we have our own set of problems with the update? I understand your cry for A resolution but, were not the people who decide what that resolution is... The people who should be looking for a resolution is often NOWHERE TO BE FOUND when these threads popup. You know why? Because we do the work for them when we argue each others points down to the ground.

What happens if someone reading this decides Tengu is right, the scroll is unique enough to stand on its own. By that logic, the concept works. Therefore, we can box the next Black Dragon and follow the same concept as Yellow Dragon, Meta Boxes, Zodiac boxes, etc. and box scrolls with the same rate and amount of fodder in the boxes and get our game shut down because the same thing will happen when they repeat the same concept as our previous hosts.

xgone likes this.
  19. RumbleNomad

Okay let's break this down bit by bit because you don't seem to understand.

"The innovation needed to make these boxed scrolls/exos aren't the problem, the point we keep reaching is we don't like the amount were spending in this game."

People still purchases the boxes to gain the new items, therefore nothing will change YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER THESE PEOPLE.

"Arguing against someone else's misguided displeasure isn't our job. Why're we reflecting on each others post when we have our own set of problems with the update? I understand your cry for A resolution but, were not the people who decide what that resolution is... The people who should be looking for a resolution is often NOWHERE TO BE FOUND when these threads popup. You know why? Because we do the work for them when we argue each others points down to the ground."

We are arguing over a concept and that's all there is too it. People won't get the resolution they want but it still doesn't stop them from arguing over it.

"What happens if someone reading this decides Tengu is right, the scroll is unique enough to stand on its own. By that logic, the concept works. Therefore, we can box the next Black Dragon and follow the same concept as Yellow Dragon, Meta Boxes, Zodiac boxes, etc. and box scrolls with the same rate and amount of fodder in the boxes and get our game shut down because the same thing will happen when they repeat the same concept as our previous hosts."

"the core difference between video game developers and publishers is that developers are responsible for creating the video game while publishers are responsible for marketing, sales, and PR of it"

BY RELEASING THE SCROLL THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS BECAUSE THEY'VE KNOWN THE COMMUNITIES FEELINGS TOWARDS NEW RECYCLED CONTENT FOR YEARS! YET THEY KEEP DOING IT WHY? BECAUSE IT STILL MAKES THEM MONEY THAT IS ALL.

I MEAN JUST LOOK AT LOST SAGA IT HAS SEVERAL HUNDRED OP ITEMS PUMPED INTO YEARLY, THAT COMMUNITY HAS BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT BALANCE FOR EONS YET WHAT DID THEY DO? RELEASE MORE OP AND BROKEN ITEMS. ITEMS ON THAT GAME DON'T EVEN WORK WITH AMERICAN SIDE SERVERS BECAUSE THEY WERE MADE FOR KOREAN NETCODE YET PEOPLE STILL PLAY IT.

YOU ARE OBTUSE AND OUT OF DAMNED TOUCH WITH HOW THESE COMPANIES MAKE MONEY.

20. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

"allegedly" OK LMFAO

Are you getting paid by nimonix/redfox by any chance?

xgone likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.