Maintenance & Patch Notes: 5/21/2019

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Patch Notes' started by [GM]Toast, May 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

Thats rolling dices. Thats a fixed probability if using standard 6 side dices.

Once again you're assuming that the box only has 64 items because it lists 64 different items. To create a rarity in a game, you create a Gamble/Rate.

Maplestory potential/scroll application can succeed or fail. Thats 1/2 chance, But some scrolls are 30%/10%/etc even if there are only 2 possibilities.

Maplestory potentials can be found beteen epic/rare/unique. You do not have a 1/3 chance.

If you open new enigma chests, You will get 10x every item before getting 1 fullimpact unless you land on that near 0.015% rate by luck. Even if we assume theres around 20-30items in it, It is not a 1/30 chance. Its closer to 1/1000.

It is very easy to create a % for an item in a box without any coding. Simply copy pasting. That 64 item box, Can have 64 different items, but a total of 150 items. While 1 out of 150 being the actual perm scroll while the other items such as timed variants could be put 2 or even 3 extra times per item, If we take the 150 example, That would be 9/150 chance of getting timed gloves of any variant or 12/150 total chance at any pair of gloves.

2. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

I actually filed a help desk ticket detailing how bad this box was.

EDIT: Please dont make further tickets about this. One is enough I'll post the feedback I get if they allow it.

Last edited: May 22, 2019
    Hercule and HumoLoco like this.
  3. namedd

namedd Active Member

STOP BOXING ******* ITEMS

RumbleNomad, HumoLoco and Tengu like this.
  4. Shavo

Shavo Well-Known Member

Agreed

5. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Actually, you made me want to quit my computer science job and commit a serial killer. Because I am going to show you the code of what nimonix is actually use now. I can bet you, RedFox going to ban me for this.

Maplestory didn't use random, but they are only do simple math like 1/2. but not the gacha.

The one i showed you two dice is not fixed probability. Fix probability would look like a 3rd grade math, 1/12 out of 100 times tired.

I will show you once time.

I asked you if you understand my f**king code? Because it's right there.

I made another code for Rumble Fighter's favorite box. You will realize sooner.

If you dont understand the code. I will explain in simple for idiot.

Array is what you put 64 items in one box.

Each time you open one items has their own percentage. For example, you see that I see the expected 1.6% of getting Black Dragon right? But it's actually bullshet number percent that I will obtained Black Dragon. The Black Dragon could be 1.6% in the first box opend, but in second box opened was 2.6% in third box was 0.00015%, so on.

Code:
    int main()
    {
        int box, boxTimed, sumOfBox, Total = 0;
        int times[65] = { 0 };
        int expected[65] = { 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,32,32,31,30,29,28,27,26,25,24,23,22,21,20,19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 };

srand(time(NULL));

for (int i = 1; i <= 1; i++)
        {
            sumOfBox = 0;
            box = rand() % 32 + 1;
            boxTimed = rand() % 32 + 1;
            sumOfBox = box + boxTimed;
            times[sumOfBox]++;
        }

for (int i = 1; i <= 64; i++)
        {
            Total += times[i];
        }

cout << "Sum\t Total\t Expected\t Actual" << endl;

for (int i = 1; i <= 64; i++)
        {
            cout << i << "\t " << times[i] << "\t " << 100 * expected[i] / 128 << "%\t " << 100 * times[i] / Total << "%" << endl;
        }

return 0;

}
    Here's of the display, because I don't have time to explain it to you.

The first box opened:
    [​IMG]

The second box opened:
    [​IMG]

The third box opened:
    [​IMG]

The four box opened:
    [​IMG]

The first 100 times of boxes:
    [​IMG]

The second 100 times of boxes:
    [​IMG]

EDIT:

I forget to add double and fixed the expected.
    here one better version.
    the first box opened:
    [​IMG]

the second box opened:
    [​IMG]

the 100 times of box opened:
    [​IMG]

@LoliBot14 this niga dont understand my two dice example i showed him da rumble fighter box's shit. :<

they going to ban me anyways. cuz they think i cracked Rumble Fighter with no proof.

Last edited: May 22, 2019
    LoliBot14 likes this.
  6. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

Pretty much THIS^ whenever people ask for the rates. From there, the rates from the scroll most likely go down from there once you include outside factors like someone fixing it. But because of sheer volume, you have basically 2/64 chance of getting something not cosmetic.

Why do y’all people ask for the rates if they did this math, you gotta 3% chance. Whats the difference if they fix it from 3% to 2% or even 1% when your paying $4 each attempt? You should know your not gambling with good odds to begin with, stop ask to know the rates lol y’all gunna spend alot, get lucky or just not have it.

Life goes on, just don’t buy it...

RumbleNomad and HumoLoco like this.
  7. Hercule

No, of course there are outside factors but HumoLoco’s math is still good when it comes to date compiling since no one gave a clear cut answer to the rates.
    Assuming everything has an even chance, by the sheer volume the chance of getting the scroll is 1/64

Okay but the question after that is what is considered “epic” or the highest tier and what’re it’s rates.

Speculating, like the rest of you unless you know something your not supposed too. Assume the two scrolls are epic, not including the timed varient, the rate of getting any of the two scrolls are 5%(2/2 epic) but if the timed Black Dragon is in the mix that number drops to 3.3%(2/3 of the epic tier desired)

3.3% or 2% are both too low to be spending 4$ each try. Argue bout the real problem here which is alot better stuff can happen to me for 4$ for 3% chance. Like gambling... a lottery... superpowers >_> but an item that I can only use in Boss Mode? Or on the same 15 nigas I been fighting since 2019? Bruh, just play Fortnite.

RumbleNomad and HumoLoco like this.
  8. Shagaru0z

Shagaru0z Active Member

[GM] Toast, Check out my Scroll "TIme" In Scroll fourm please.

9. Shagaru0z

Shagaru0z Active Member

Yeah, I can't spend money and potentially only get 30 day items, that's oranged up.

10. Shavo

Shavo Well-Known Member

There horrible imagine opened 15 boxes and only getting 1 perm lol , only tested to see how bad they were and they are

11. Hercule

My guy stop telling people how to spend their money, you just said you weren’t copping

12. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

Stop buying boxes and eventually they'll catch on and stop making them. They only make them because there are those still spending a lot of money on them. Don't feel guilty. I want to support the game too, but not like this. What they are doing is 100% wrong. They don't care about us. Don't make excuses for them either.

Shavo and HumoLoco like this.
  13. Shavo

Shavo Well-Known Member

This is what i said lol , all i confirmed rates were bad don’t waste you’re money . Never was i telling nobody not to buy , what you do with you’re money is you sir .

14. Shavo

Shavo Well-Known Member

agreed prolly only reason i buy every now and then is to support a game i grew up on but we know change don’t exist here

15. imBrandon

imBrandon Active Member

Chill out nibbas it ain’t dat serious

16. [GM]Shadow

[GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

Fisticuffs prizes from yesterday have been distributed!!! :)

Starberry likes this.
  17. [GM]Shadow

[GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

There will also be a subsequent Fisticuffs tomorrow as well! Time: TBD (but around 4PM PST/7PM EST). Stay tuned for that.

Starberry and EliasAndBob like this.
  18. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

Rumble Party Mode issues will be updated soon. Users who have done the play objectives but have not seen the rewards should see them after today.

Starberry likes this.
  19. ThyShadowMaster

ThyShadowMaster Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

The scroll is like an exo. Worse than murang on that. Turn down the amount that wind is and stop remaking scrolls together. It makes it more op than what it should be

20. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Don't worry, it's recoveries mid combo are quite sub par.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.