Change allowed people in 1 room to 10 change round cap to 6

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Logic, Apr 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

just mute da forum indeed faktz.

HumoLoco likes this.
  2. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

No. Y'all are funny. The game would lose its charm without you guys. I wanna listen to you guys in-game not in the lobby. I read enough of y'all on the forum.

Forums and in-game are for trolling. Being stuck in lobby chat/in rooms for 20 minutes and playing only 1 match = trolling RedFox by holding up their game.

doston8 and HumoLoco like this.
  3. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

So we can get the 6 rounds now? make it worth my effort to get in a room and decrease the timer 10 secs so we have more rooms opening quicker

4. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

I mean a button that you can click in lobby that will auto connect with 8 other people who click it and start a battle mode match with the most played maps could help too all I know is make rooms more accessible

5. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

This game is dead as hell now barely 40 people on during mid day half the time really should of added that auto match making and shorter round times and longer games so if you get in one you can actually play without quick interruptions. Heres your last chance your on life support and its bad when im getting off because of no rooms 90%

6. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

just requires 3 buttons in the lobby. 8 moon, 4vs4 glacier, demo and if 8 people click it, it will start the game, or start with 6 if no game in 100 seconds. it will forward you into a none full room if one is available while its trying to create one. This is 1 day of scripting, give it a try?

Last edited: May 21, 2019
  7. Canvasking

Canvasking New Member

The only issue with changing the games current status with expanding game play situations is NimoniX would have to confirm the possibility of either conjoining gem/rf + stage enlargement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.