when we can kill kunlun boss for new relics GM ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by foryang2018, May 16, 2019.

1. foryang2018

foryang2018 Member

hi gm.. when we can kill kunlun bosses for new relics ? Last year all player can kill fox / goku / spider queen /smasher for now only 4/5 or 10 player can kill your kunlun bosses for new relics. also they always killing all bosses and we dont have any chance to kill bosses. and then they are not sell with ingame. they sell only in facebook group with usd [$]. we dont have any chacne to kill bosses and we cant buy with ingame gold so how we can get 9dragons awaken new kunlun highest relics ? do you have any idea for that problem ? make new dungeon in kunlun and put all those bosses in that dungeon or sell in RedFox Games Marketpalace.so we all have chance to get those kunlun highest relics. otherwise you can run your server for those 10 player who always killing bosses. do you know why ppls leaving from this server ? think about it and change something. thank you. [my english is bad,sorry for that]

TornadoLi and geruto like this.
  2. Terrasen

Terrasen New Member

Well, it's less of a problem because KL relics could have been farmed during 3rd anniv event. But boss camping has always been a part of the game and its in many other places, like Golden Castle. People have been locking the rest of the server out of golden castle for years now, so don't expect kunlan bosses to get changed. But maybe sometimes we will have other ways to get the relics.

geruto likes this.
  3. foryang2018

foryang2018 Member

i dont know about tao server but on yin server extremely hard to buy lvl 4 relics. only lvl 4 no one sell 5/6... but they have already lvl 8/9 maybe lvl 10 relics. i asked someone for goku lvl 4 on last 3rd ani.. event, he said 50b for goku lvl 4. i am not auto botter, i can farm 9 or 10b on 1 month.so i need to take 5 months for 50b . also i used some usd for cc but not much.
    5 months for goku lvl 4 only 1 relic goku lvl 4. what do you think,is that worth ? lvl 10 fox/queen/smasher/goku ....how many years ??? [sry for my english]

4. khanarya

khanarya Member

I am good, with good gear and still impossible to kill the bosses, due to bromance KSing. Before the revamp i didn't have a problem with any of the bosses. Now, you get a bromance squad on you that pk and ks at the same time.
    This game has now become 9D VN version and GM's are either oblivious to it or they just don't care.

foryang2018 likes this.
  5. RingoChan

RingoChan Active Member

i tried to kill the 9tail, queen, smasher, goku.. all fail :( i can't kill the bosses in KL... even after 1 hr.. i die a lot and weapon repair cost go up, then quanlong come by and kill it in 5 mins.

maybe i need better gear or higher levels?

GG

foryang2018 likes this.
  6. foryang2018

foryang2018 Member

they already have lvl 8/9 reilcs,they can f..k ezz any team on yin and they always killing solo. they all got lvl 8/9 relics when healer evade trap bug.now all kunlun bosses is for those 10 plyaer on yin server. that why we dont have any chance for new high lvl relics. if nothing change on yin server after spring events, i will quit like other players. i dont have any reason for play more here. [sry for my english]

7. khanarya

khanarya Member

I know you have a problem understanding English, but is loser your name and that is why you keep using it?

8. nomadstrike

nomadstrike Active Member

well first off all if those player sell items outsite the game for real money report them it is agains redfox tos they wil get banned and loose there account for those tath sell in game dont buy ad extreem high price they wil get bored of it in doing so bicouse they cant sell it its all in the playerbase hands not buy on high price then all price wil drop

9. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

youve replied to a 2yr old topic