[COMPLETED]Maintenance & Patch Notes: 5/1/2019

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Patch Notes' started by [GM]Toast, May 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iHumza

iHumza Artist of Winter

I agree, classic mode is very well designed and implemented.

2. Wooga

Wooga Clean Up Crew

Oop

3. Wooga

Wooga Clean Up Crew

Are these detective sets gone be perm in shop @Starberry

4. Yasssss12

Yasssss12 Clean Up Crew

One of these players are gonna have a heart attack from farming those SE chests. It will take over 500 boxes and about 1000 hours to farm

Hercule likes this.
  5. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

You see that’s pretty funny you mentioned that. These SE scrolls are hard to get and I assume gmode hackers are the reason why someone made the rates are bad.

Now what happens to the regular people who follow the tos? We gotta farm 500 boxes manually while guy #2 just cheated his ass off for the 5th SE scroll in a row with no repercussions. Thats like buying an unlimited metrocard and watching the next guy hop the train right after... is the gm objective through negligence tryna tell us ‘go hack your lives away, just don’t tell us’?

6. EliasAndBob

EliasAndBob Member

hey its 9 pm pdt and we didnt get our black friday box... you gave it 2 hours earlier

we want our boxes

7. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

That's a typo, it was supposed to be at 7PM Pacific. They were supposed to fix that typo sooner.

8. SlimeGirl

SlimeGirl Well-Known Member

why did you lie about the black friday gold box.

9. SlimeGirl

they should still give out boxes to the people who were online. surely they'll take responsibility for their own mistakes right?

Draygashi likes this.
  10. Draygashi

They should take responsibility... But I can't confirm if they will or not.

11. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

I knew something was off when I got "Muay Boran (3 days)" so early yesterday.

Apparently, the event picture we've been given is lying (or there's been a mistake.) The event seems to be at 9am, 4pm, and 7pm. I have no idea why they would do something different when almost every other Login event has been 9am, 4pm, and 9pm (or 9am, 6pm, and 9pm,) but regardless; Redfox has fed us false information regarding the event (or has entered the wrong time in their probably-automated-distribution program) and as such, should remedy the issue as soon as they can. :3

[Edit] Oh right. It's the weekend. Do they even do any moderating / administrating on Saturdays and Sundays? I forget if that was either a Gamescampus thing, a Redfox thing, or both. :v

12. Draygashi

Bringing this quote to the most recent page.

13. SlimeGirl

Just kill this game. don't renew the ******* contract.

WaffleDoItAll, Pasha and Draygashi like this.
  14. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Hi everyone,

As stated previously by another user, the correct times are as follows :
    • 9 AM PT / 12PM (NOON) ET (09:00 Server Time)
    • 4PM PT / 7PM ET (16:00 Server Time)
    • 7PM PT / 10PM ET (19:00 Server Time)
    * You can check the server time by navigating the top of the website under the "Support" column as shown below.

dasjhdasjhda.JPG

Previously, this event was scheduled for 9PM but has since been changed to 7PM to accommodate other players on different time zones. The correct time will be adjusted and reflected as soon as possible to prevent further confusion.

Based on previous regulations on this event, compensation will only be considered.

15. ProfessorZtar

I must be missing something. Were the correct times stated on twitter or something? I never could understand how to use that site.

16. Starberry

These earlier times have been in effect since May 1st, 2018. If you want to view the server time, it's at the very top under the "Support" column when you navigate both the website & forums.

I personally understand the frustration you guys are having with the incorrect time listed. If I could edit the post myself, I would - however I do not have insufficient permissions to do so.

The time change was announced last year by [GM]Gourdy on last year's May Login Event : http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/event-login-event-spring-gift.42498/

17. ProfessorZtar

What? The times for an event from a year ago count? Really?
    (Is Gourdy okay? I haven't seen very much of him at all recently. It's mainly been Toast and Shadow. :eek:)

Nice to know the times have been consistent for the past few days, but no one really realized this was a thing until today when the big prize was up for grabs. I honestly thought there was something wrong yesterday when I got that 3day Muay Boran at 9pm (CST) but erroneously thought it was just a one-time mistake. Didn't realize it wasn't a mistake since following patterns has never been the strong point for Nimonix.
    (Great example: When they released the Another and Custom items in an alternating fashion, then skipped Striker's stuff for about 4 updates or so, then gave us Another Avenger when all the other Another scrolls were $$$ items turned carats sort of which means they broke a second pattern at the same time.)

:/

WaffleDoItAll likes this.
  18. Starberry

The changed time was changed on that date and has since remained in effect over the course of the year.

Still, it is a mistake and it will be corrected as soon as possible. I will make an announcement sometime later in-game to remind fellow players that the prize will be at 7 PM PDT.

19. EliasAndBob

EliasAndBob Member

are we still getting the boxes or not?

20. iHumza

iHumza Artist of Winter

Do you know when the hotfix for the Pirate Chests will be released? And do hard chests have a better chance at giving you elements?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.