My Theory on the Re-using of Scrolls

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Maomi, Apr 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

I refuted your points, you just didnt like what I had to say. Go get that alzheimer's checked out my dude.

doston8 likes this.
  2. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

i chime in cuz i no have nothing else to do while i eat indeed faktz. back in da day if u wanted da money u go to work for da money, i no see why complain about box be expensive and what not indeed faktz. 50 dorra usually get u good item from box u want faktz. 50 dorra is 5 hr work at jab indeed faktz. most player on game not even adult so not have pay bills they live with parent and eat for free indeed faktz. u no complain about money becuz u no got to spend money on nothing but entertainment indeed faktz. very small minority not like this but if that case i do not speak to u i speak to other people who not have to do indeed faktz. rf entertainment just like fortnite or mortal kombat 11 indeed faktz. if u not want spend money on rf not spend money on rf but why complain about box content being bad faktz. any1 can work and make money, if u are kid even better because u can spend more indeed faktz. i dunno some1 enlighten me mayb i miss someting faktz.

Tengu likes this.
  3. Lephantis

Lephantis Active Member

Remember when they first released Heartseeker and it had that air dash attack? We all got excited and bought it, but then they rolled it back and took away that mechanic saying it was unintentionally put there? But we didn't get refunded for the purchase?

[​IMG]

Shavo likes this.
  4. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Heartseeker was a player created scorll and the Air Z wasnt on the suggestion and was never meant to be there

5. Lephantis

Lephantis Active Member

But it was cool af and proved they could do some neat, never-before-done shiz. I swear when this game finally dies and someone leaks server files, I'm gonna have a field day.

6. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

Pointless thread.

ZinTkd - Hawkhunter ? Pointless? Somewhat. Release both at once, Two versions in one update.. one 1v1 orienteded or DMG, other edge, etc. Dont make it, etc.

But Example, Spike is recycled and is VERY unique. Reusing frames is fine. Making 2 scrolls the same is stupid.

7. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.