Few questions (Game reback)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by koti9201, Apr 26, 2019.

1. koti9201

koti9201 New Member

Hello all!

Me and my Brother wants to back and play again in 9Dragons. Last time when We played was approx 6 years ago - that's giving a lot of time. So I have some questions.

1. How about population? It's a lot of players there? What server is better to choice?
    2. Im reads about changes and now have some mind dizzy. In simple, which clan is the best for warrior and healer (white and black). Always playing as WT, but now don't know clearly.
    3. How about p2w. In case Im prefer make fun in game, not winnig. Won't spend real money to have fun.

Missing Acclaim :'(

Thanks in advance for reply!

2. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

Population is good. Seems like it is on a slow rise.
    I agree with junky about the ck hyb but the warrior part....eh. I like bot warrior. I'e never played white clan so idk about that.

3. Darvunx

Darvunx New Member

bot war has been the best since day 1 and will remain the best until 9d dies

4. lazyl3oy

lazyl3oy Member

Every clan role is pretty much the same except for animations and weapons.
    Bot warrior is good but active feels slow compared to other clan active animations.
    I also suggest going HD because they have really fast animations and ita fun to play the opposite of your clan story wise.
    HD - wutang
    Bot - lob
    Sf - shaolin

5. 1Zenkia

1Zenkia Member

Hello, can you please tell me why Ck Hyb is the best for longterm farming? Special in Kunlun? what they use for farming, physical, ck ? and what clan is the best for ck hyb? i I guess Wutang?

thank you!

6. 1Zenkia

1Zenkia Member

So, use ck to farm on Kunlun, and physic to farm on anywhere else?

Any suggestions about the clan? and weapon? use glove or main weapons of clan like Spear, sword, saber?

thank you!

7. 1Zenkia

1Zenkia Member

Sorry, I see something wrong here, we are talking about ck hyb, why is there a healer here? :eek:

dont want to play healer, to much buff need to re-buff lol

i just want use ck hyb to farm on anywhere, can i? i have tanker hermit 12 for spaming weapon drop on tibet, i have tanker HG/HI to farming like everyone, i just want to know more about ck hyb for longterm farming as you said...

8. 1Zenkia

1Zenkia Member

oh i think the information you provide will help a lot of people, especially those who want to go back to this game, like this 2pic ... again thanks, hehe

By the way, are there any suggestions about clan for ck hyb? It looks like you don't want to answer that question ...

9. 1Zenkia

1Zenkia Member

I played ck or tanker BOT for a long time ago, maybe this time I will switch to another clan ... thanks for taking the time, I have no other questions.

10. 1Zenkia

1Zenkia Member

Of course, I'm playing on TAO server too, because Yin Dead...nice to meet you, my ign is Risky.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  11. Phantomx0o0

Phantomx0o0 Member

I would say you can own the game in a week if you spend 100k dollars, and kick the ass of 1 year hard grinding player.