i got some questions plz help/answer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Darvunx, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Darvunx

Darvunx New Member

i been gone a while i got some questions and hope u guys can answer.

what should we pick up what are valuable items now should we pick up piece of steel gt fs bronze sep grove cutter bloody piece etc should we combine them if so which ones and which ones not to combine.

another thing wtf happened to flag of chaos before they were over 10b isnt it still ultra hard in getting them only banner combination and the ultra low chance from boxes .

and what do we use shabby coupons on and should u make ur fine costume to lvl 5 and then max it from ll/kl or is it a waste

about dissemble should we use it should we dissemble weapons or more valuable to sell them to merchants

i think that sums it up if im missing anything and u guys would like to add more plz feel free to do so thanks

2. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

You should be picking GT/FS as much as possible, since you need them to Craft new con orns and dmg orns. Weapon drop to sell.

Shabby is kinda usefull anymore, you could farm them and use it for extra opt in costume gallery, but faring GCM deco is faster.

You should dissasemble +12++ trash wep to make books or if you wanna try and upgrade HG12 lv1 weapons into lv2, otherwise sell all of them but +11. You will need them for refining, its not really a mechanic but more or less a superstition. Ref trash +11 wep until you feel the chance to succeed your main ref.

As for relics start by following this :

3. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Since it wasn't covered. Pieces of steel is good for clan contribution. 1 stack of them will probably be enough to learn most of not all your role skills.

4. Darvunx

Darvunx New Member

thanks for the info yall do u guys think flag will eventually go back to 5b+

5. Darvunx

Darvunx New Member

if u guys wanna add anything else that i should know feel free like what i should focus on crafting making for when i become hg what cloth should i use what weapon price etc im on tao i been gone a while and i dont know anything anymore like how we get fox 1 queen 1 goku 1 etc

6. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Doubtful. On Yin, Flag 1 usually goes between 100m to 150m range.

7. Darvunx

Darvunx New Member

oh and is there anything worth buying from marketplace like four guardian chest and blue chest if not what about the 10 monthly ones etc

8. Darvunx

Darvunx New Member

first of all took me 3 days to sell 1 scale at 1.25b they arent near 2b and tons at 1.1-1.25 for sale

and u said farm flag 3 where the hell do i farm flag 3 lol and is there 2 and 4 and where do they drop

and same thing with fox queen goku 1 etc where do we get those

9. Darvunx

Darvunx New Member

and u didnt exactly answer abour the boxes can we get items from them worth 15b+ like anything out of ther 3 kind of boxes any of them worth using?

10. Darvunx

Darvunx New Member

how much is crouching dragon worth and i should buy one for me also right?

11. Darvunx

Darvunx New Member

and the other ones are from treasure chests which ones are those blue dragon and four guardian and i assume these are worth a fucton?

12. Darvunx

Darvunx New Member

what u mean check tibet create for flag 3 i dont see a flag 3

13. Darvunx

Darvunx New Member

is it 100% chance of success if not what are chances and which are 100% and which arent cause fox queen etc it terlls u each lvl what % it is

14. Darvunx

Darvunx New Member

is that when u use mcg or w/e its called and the resources for flag 3 u should use what x2 or x3 or x5 or x10 for the success to be close to 100%?

15. Darvunx

Darvunx New Member

no im talking about making the double faced thing required to make flag what % is that one and should i use MCG

16. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

the demon-faced soul/risen plate is not 100%..

took me a shitton of tries for mine..
    so if u have only 1 plate.. or few.. u better use mcg x10

17. Darvunx

Darvunx New Member

how many tries with mcg x10?

18. Darvunx

Darvunx New Member

and can someone tell me all the dungeons what lvl we need to solo red from death valley until the last dungeon for red passes like i think deatrh valley is min 200 etc for efficient soloing

19. Darvunx

Darvunx New Member

oh and is superior red dungeons even worth doing and are they higher then regular red?

20. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

no superior red seuck.. its low lvl, or normal red and green dungeons were changed