GM Check

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Morondo, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Morondo

Morondo New Member

I will probably speak for all when I say and ask of this. Right now there is more g12's 100% than there is lower levels. There is not a lot at g12 we can do except for Farm, Grind pets, War, HSB, Labby, Fols and other stuff. At a request from All of us players and those who spend money for RP please open up several things.

1- Island of Blood
    2- Ivy Hall

With these 2 open it would actually give us somethign to do other than farm. The drop rate for pets and other items are really low, and at g12 you get mostly set rare stuff. Yes, I understand that those items are needed but still it get really old for players when all they can do is farm and grind pets when they have a clean pet. Also, Another thing suggested and I've heard is open up Odawa Cave 3 and 4 as well.

You could also make other changes in game for certain things like those CP boxes in the trader for 500cp each. With how the population of this server is prices shouldn't be outrageous. Also CP is really really difficult to get and I know i'm not the only one who's g12 that has complained about it. Something needs changed or people will stop playing the game.

I came from Aeria games to play ts2 again and yes I have enjoyed it. But when you hit max level with nothing to do other than war, labby, hsb and other things JUST to stop farming for a bit, that gets old as well. Please, do some updates so we can have more to do. Thanks.

Waddu likes this.
  2. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Your suggestion sadly falls on deaf ears, we have been asking for this content for at least 2 years, i know Ryu makes attempts but at this point, It's really just too little too late.

HanzoHattori and Waddu like this.
  3. Morondo

Morondo New Member

If that's the case then most players will eventually leave, and then the game will be back to square 1 with trying to find another host. I've seen it happen many times. Its sad. This is a good game.

4. Morondo

Morondo New Member

Another thing is to make PS available on 1 account instead of 1 character on 1 account. PS should work for the whole account in my opinion.

5. Xyros

Xyros New Member

It would also be nice to have odawa 3-8 as a possible alternative to PS, the regular maps kinda **** because of how spread out the mobs get at certain points, Also running all the way to the end of Deaths Ward gets old.

Waddu likes this.