What Rumble Fighter Is Really About

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SkitRf, Apr 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkitRf

SkitRf Active Member

I came across a old video of me playing rumble fighter and it made me extremely nostalgic. What happened to rumble fighter... I miss the old rumble fighter, the old community. Remember when you can go to a nhaa room and people would really talk to you and try making friends? People thinking of creative ideas to make YouTube videos for rf. The community itself use to be alive and fun. Always people who were competitive trying to progress in this game.... nowadays it’s just dead and the people are just different idek. I guess this game is just outdated and money hungry. What was rumble fighter really about to you guys? Just wondering. What do you guys miss? I hope a miracle happens for this game.

2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

I remember when you were one of the people who taught me how to Matrix Jump back in the day. You took some time out of your day to teach and even though I didn't perfect it at first glance, I managed to get a feel of "achievement". I think that events in general need to give us more of that kind of feel. A more engaging host sets the bar for a more engaging community throughout. When OGPlanet was hosting the game, they sure set the bar high for that standard.

Personally, I miss "content" where things are more accessible to the public. Any new clothing that was released for the past couple of years were really locked under a box or package. I personally want to push for our developers to create clothing that is more accessible to the public and preferably for carats. The clothing can even be traced, but what lacks in the game right now is modern clothing in my opinion (Spring for Floral themed equipment?). The last update that we had dedicated for Carat saving enthusiasts were for New Enigma Chests & Packages - and even so, the contents of the box were rather recycled, with a few item additions (such as the Full-Impact scroll) and removals (such as the Squid fishing accessory).

When KoD Set (by @Draygashi) was released, the set was at least released in store (timed). This was never brought back. When Monkey King Set was released, the Set & Exocore was released in stores (timed). Therefore, it leaves you with an option to buy the package if you wanted the set or just wanted it for the title, which was the only title to provide 30 LUC on it's release date and was accessible. Tempest scroll was also in stores for 7 & 14 day variants, but was taken out of the store for some unknown reason.

Some other set packages also made a disappearance, including favorites like the "Z Set" or "Spartan Set". An item such as the "OGP TV" which was renamed and brought to our previous developer. After our transfer to RedFox, the accessory has not ever been put back into the shop.

tl;dr version : Only time will tell.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    SkitRf and Draygashi like this.
  3. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Nobody care. unless nimonix change something better, or they should play warframe to learn about it.

Look at @PerroLoco's signature. That's the message from me to RedFox and Nimonix. "When you see things, it always seems impossible til it's done and too late. "

4. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

Needs more engagement from company
    Needs more developpement

Right now they aren't desinging 5 scroll simutanously for the next 5 scroll updates and the next 5 exo updates. Its rather, how can we top our last OP and put it in a box and then release recycled boxes.

Every online game lives off of gacha now. Maplestory potentials/scrolls, RF boxes, Mobile games weekly new character gachas, etc

IMO all companies are doing this for the increased $ just to see there game have a 2-3 year healthy life spawn. The only ones who will stay will be the dedicated $ spenders who won't stop. The other probably 95% of each community will move on.

Asides from preferences of Pvp/FPS, etc, This is why BR's are massive compared to all these claimed F2P's. I can quit, I can be inactive, I dont even need to spend. Tekken, Street fighter, SSB, I don't have to spend too.... Theres just so many better games out there then all of these recycled gacha games that will meet their death at one point. The only reason RF is still here is cause its die hard fans are enough to keep it running. But its been tossed down 3 times for NA, china and taiwan let it go right away....

Its sad to say but atleast Mobile games are a better concept than RF with more involvement from the staff. Weekly updates, you know exactly what you're getting as its just power creep and rotated events non-stop. Skip content and just pull when you accumulated enough and judge that the update is worth it for the next months. In RF, you don't get anything free but a crap change once every month and a half to pull a random scroll or exocore. You can't expect rumble fighter anymore to create new content. Every 2 weeks, We do not expect something new. We expect recycled items. Fashonista events are stupid cause we have the exact same clothes as 2014 had but with a few boxed sets? Power creeped so hard that we have stats higher than the GM sets just for $$$$.This isn't a dungeon based game or a put in your character and battle.... Its a PvP thats literatly P2W as of now.

SkitRf likes this.
  5. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

rf is basically about getting as many rares as you can because everything else literally matters not at this point

6. SkitRf

SkitRf Active Member

I agree 100 percent I never have that feel of achievement really and we really do need more clothes... I also do remember the old days with you on ogp lol
    yup just like Strawberry and you said we do need more engagement and this game does need more development. For this fashion event I’m literally using a set I had in 2012-2014
    lol rares. What are rares anymore they keep giving everything out over and over again

HumoLoco and Starberry like this.
  7. Awaky

Awaky Member

The game to a gun and shot it on its leg when they fked over many players with the transfer
    Instead of being opened mind and makes things right for everyone they said ** that sht we will put all common scrolls and exocores even doe you used to own then and didn't make it through the transfer
    Biggest F u messages that was given to us and they never ever made it right..
    Which is why karma is a btch and making this game go down hill.

Life lesson : ** over your fans and your supporters you will end up with nothing

HumoLoco likes this.
  8. Zeept

Zeept Creator of Inferno Guitar

I'm just happy to still be here . Though I plan to leave in 8 more levels .

HumoLoco likes this.
  9. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Remember players like Colornaut and Squishyman?

10. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

The transfer data was f***ed because OGP gave players $500 in astros BEFORE confirming player's account data thus more or less frauding our accounts. That was literally 100% on OGPlanet, not the game devs. That isnt how karma works.

11. Awaky

Awaky Member

Care to explain why they put most popular scrolls and exocores in boxes at the start of GameCampus? And the other versions timed?
    Honestly they knew what people where going through and still f us over
    They tried to take advantage on the whole situation and it worked lmao
    Im sorry but both sides f**cked everyone over can't just blame OGP..
    they both going down hill
    that's karma

12. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

I also remember GM Rev constantly giving everyone Box Packages to compensate people for it amongst many other things. I have almost 2 years of Wing Chun alone from free item giveaways not to mention all the other perm skill items I received. Say what you will about boxing them but it made it really easy to give them away in mass. I still have 50+ 2day top exo+scroll boxes. Yes I can just blame OGP because they are the solitary reason we dont have our full OGP accounts.

Draygashi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.