Dc issue

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HinagikuRin, Apr 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HinagikuRin

HinagikuRin Active Member

Why do i keep dcing every 10 mins do they really not want us to play rf? Never had this issue before the last update.

HumoLoco likes this.
  2. [GM]Shadow

[GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

How frequently does this happen? Sometimes if you mash the ESC button, the game crashes. Or if you click some stuff while loading, it crashes.
    Either that or your game is corrupted, try maybe re-installing. Or maybe a computer issue?
    Let me know, or send a ticket if the problem still persists ><

TheFuzionBranz likes this.
  3. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

I have a new issue past 2-3 days, in loading screen the process ends no error or anything. When it happens, The whole room dcs too

Draygashi likes this.
  4. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

It’s literally a lack of server stability. These issues have been experienced and reported in the past, but now the issues are uprising in bulk.

I can literally just sit in my info or the shop for 10-20 minutes and the game just automatically closes with no error.

I’ve posted about this before:
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/game-disconnection-issues.47011/

5. HinagikuRin

This happens multiple times a day about 15-20 times, this is not due to me logging the dc happens when I go in game. I first load in training mode then go into a game and during of the round and my game freezes then a Disconnect message pops up. This has been recently happening after the last update, I have re downloaded rf 2 times now. There is also nothing wrong with my pc because I can run other games like overwatch fine for multiple hours with out dcing.

6. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Are you able to provide the following :

• PC Specifications
    • Background Programs while running Rumble Fighter

7. HinagikuRin

I can through forums

8. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

this been happening to me as well. Especially in 1v1s me AND the other person would just disconnect randomly in the round (during the game) or most typically at the start of the round *doesn't matter which round its at because it happens at just about any round*
    I had 5 disconnects out of 6 games yesterday which i tried 1v1ing my friend.
    PC Specs :[​IMG]http://prntscr.com/n9ropu

9. Awaky

Awaky Member

Dude straight up I can't even fking grind in boss mode with out losing a team member or disconnecting myself.
    I like how the GM are well aware of it.. and nothing is being done about it.. like is it really coming down to just milking loyal players??? Who still play this game and deal with such frustrations?

HumoLoco likes this.
  10. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Good job for noticing the truth. Ofc it's all about milking players . I've played couple games and when sht like that happened the server were closed in same week sht happened and everything were fixed . This company just dont know how to run any game tbh . In every other game from redfox people talking about bugs and sht ,and what they are doing ? They are putting more loot boxes ,making spender events and thinking that people would forget about bugs xD

11. HinagikuRin

So like hello are u just gonna ignore this issue like it doesnt exist or say something about it to fix it?

12. [GM]Shadow

Hmmm well to be honest if the issue is like really persisting then there's probably something wrong with the file. It could be a client issue tho, so i'll have to see with NimoniX for that one.
    Or maybe VPN issues?

Starberry likes this.
  13. Rinnegan

Rinnegan Guild War Master, Scroll Masters Champion

Game now closes 5-10 seconds after entering My Info or Store. Able to do stuff normally before it closes, but then it just freezes for 1 second and closes. This is with & without VPN

14. [GM]Shadow

Hmmm can anyone make a video showing frequent disconnects? Cuz I'm having no issues at all for disconnects (at least disconnects that frequently)

Starberry and Rinnegan like this.
  15. Starberry

I recommend a server restart if anything to refresh everything up.

16. Shiny

Shiny Member

Would be difficult to make a video showing instances of disconnections as it happens randomly, but for me, I disconnect most often right when the screen changes after the room master starts the game. And yes, this still happens even if I don't click on anyone's info.

Other times I disconnect are when I'm equipping items in my inventory. The game freezes and I am forced to close the game and restart it.

17. Starberry

Later today or tomorrow, I will be playing some games just to replicate any disconnection issues you guys have. All the gameplay footage will be recorded.

Rinnegan likes this.
  18. Rinnegan

Ok, heres a video:

19. Starberry

Have you tried whether this issue was also on another account?

20. Rinnegan

Just tried, closed when I clicked on my info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.