RFers Dont Understand Classic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tengu, Mar 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Classic Mode is for BAD scrolls, not Gen2-3 powerhouses that still sit in the A tier to this day 10 years later. Adding crap like Hitman, ZinTKD and Shoot would just defeat the purpose of creating a mode thats meant to give viability to the low tier.

Literally all Classic Mode needs to be complete
    +Kung Fu
    +Muay Thai
    +Pro Wrestling
    -Mach Knuckle
    -Azteca
    -Vale Tudo
    -Sword of Eternity

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
  2. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

Depends how you look at it,
    Some want a closed beta feel,
    Some people was a pre GC/Redfox feel.

Most competitive play today is no rares + no gc exocores or scrolls. Nobody is making rooms and just playing "open beta rf" for fun. One version would have a massive potential of being used while the other would be for a very specific player base.

Classic in Nimonix's dictionairy was "Rotating game mode" with hopes players would buy the allowed newer items to have advantage.

3. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

4. TheFuzionBranz

As of now it seems to initially be a Rotation every set time. However they are considering for RF NA atleast to make it specific
    Sources:

5. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

Right. So the question now is "What should we consider to be classic?"
    Do we stick to Gen 1 RF scrolls and exocores, or should we include Gen 2 and 3?
    Does Gen 1 Gem Fighter count?
    Stuff like that.
    We, as a community, should really make a decision on what we want to be considered "Classic."
    Personally, I don't want to play Classic Mode if it allows Dragon, Hitman, Shoot Boxing, etc. since those scrolls are super good but boring. You see those scrolls ALL THE TIME in normal battles (when people aren't busting out the rare bull like Pencak or Blood Dragon.)

Maybe we shouldn't even call it "Classic Mode." Perhaps it should be called "Low-tier Mode" or "Basic Mode" or something to really solidify it as a mode for not having to deal with all that high tier garbage. :3

6. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

[​IMG]

7. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

I agree. I don't find the game to be anymore fun when people use Hitman or Shoot instead of Pencak or Blood Dragon because I see them all the time.

However, if were making decisions based of what we see and what is considered "classic" in "classic mode" than it isn't classic mode. I think alot of people don't really want "classic" and think like you, just want to avoid what they see alot. I think, we should consider making Rumble Fighter ladders(OP, OU, UU or NU).

8. TheFuzionBranz

I very rarely see hitman and pencak. Blood dragon too, I've ran into it twice in a month.

But judging by how you do not like them because of "Seeing them all the time", You will see way more or the same stuff with a very limited pool of options.

9. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

Yes, I agree. That is most likely to happen, but thats how balance would happen if RF made ladders(OP, OU, UU, NU) instead of Classic Mode. What is ultimately the goal is for Rumble community to be happy. What you and this guy just said, he doesn't want those classic yet useful scrolls in classic mode and you agreed that isn't "classic" right after.

Thats why I think it should be ladders instead of just "classic mode" because it technically isn't even classic once we start saying stuff like "this is classic but its too OP for classic."

10. shady45

shady45 Active Member

this game won't ever be more active. The players that play rn are too toxic and too experienced at this game for any new play to have any type of fun. sry not sry

11. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

You are wrong . These players that play rn ,most of them are just tryhards . I quitted cuz most of skilled players left rf ,and when I was logging on it was boring af to play these guys -_- like they doing 1 trick over and over (still losing ) sht bored me ,so I stopped playing rf . Now u can see people with these shtty metatron exos ,spd and str over and over . Boring af

12. shady45

shady45 Active Member

i feel you, it's never gonna change

13. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

It was a mistake restricting scrolls on a dead game is not gonna bring people in, they should just add the option to disable 5 scrolls/exos and wings. Thats all that is needed it didnt need to be a mode. Here me now qoute me later, it will never be anything used

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.