April Fools for this game will always leave a bad taste.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yeomra, Apr 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeomra

Yeomra Well-Known Member

OGP can **** themselves for what they did.

It was on this day 5-6 years ago when they announced they're shutting the game servers down and we won't be getting most of our items we paid for.

HumoLoco likes this.
  2. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

Agree'd. The host transfer between OGP and Gamescampus single-handedly caused the largest amount of players to quit RF in the history of this game*. Since then, the game started losing more and more players because the game got more and more broken (be it the instability of the game, the increase in brats with booters, or the power creep of new shop scrolls, exocores, and rares.) It doesn't help that Nimonix just refused to communicate with us for so long, and Gamescampus's staff practically ignored our concerns and then got bought out by some company that was just after the golf game for some reason. Also, I forget; didn't the OGP>GC transfer happen in 2012, or was it 2013? 2014? I just can't remember.

*I think. I don't have any numbers to go off of, but I do know that no one was happy about that transfer aside from the weirdos who want RF to die.

On another note: Rumble Fighter NA has been up and running since 2007, which means this game is about 12 years old. That's pretty impressive, all things considered.

Arschgeist and SkitRf like this.
  3. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Transfer happened in 2014

4. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

Yeah was really stupid and surreal how it happens on april fools and right after a moon tourney my guess is Nimonix wanted a bigger cut of the profits but planet refused could be the reverse but as dumb as planet people were I doubt they would of doomed their company over getting a bonus. The whole thing of them not liking ogplanets style was bs they gave the game to the cheapest company they could find which would just meet the basics (gamescampus) and it required a complete item and character wipe then they boxed the most requested rc items in their ghetto transfer as "top 10" and still continue trying to milk boxes..which now is understandable because this game is on deaths door. I always disagreed when people saying the games dying because before it still had a dedicated player base but now no mistaken it this game wont last 3 more years, I say 2020 is the last year.

and not to remove blame from planet, they def intentionally messed up the transfer with the free astros they even removed order history until i called them out on the forums

Tengu likes this.
  5. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

thank you you're the only other person I've seen calling OGP out on this, everyone else just tries to break their wrists jerking them off bc "the good old days" while turning a blind eye to all the **** that happened.

Arschgeist and Logic like this.
  6. Draygashi

I, too, have mentioned OGPlanet screwing us over.

Tengu likes this.
  7. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Sorry if I've missed it, just 99/100 times I hear OGP mentioned RFers turn into necrophiliacs over them.

Draygashi likes this.
  8. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

9. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

also shoot me a forum message, need to ask you something but can't start a convo with you

10. Baidoku

Baidoku Member

I spent years working on my closet all for it to go to waste. It was a sad day indeed.

TheDL6Incident likes this.
  11. Awaky

Awaky Member

Even if the transfer was successful i doubt this game would've been as good as the old days

It was destined to go down hills either way.
    Shame on them for trying to milk thoses who fought for this game to live.

BeeBee, lll111123 and Pasha like this.
  12. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Lets be honest. OGP was way better . Have u seen them dropping every scroll /exo for over 200 astro so you have to spend more to get a scroll ? I have not (we had couple items for over 10$ worth ) Sorry but people who saying OGP was better are those who dont like be fked right in tha azz on every step they take . Ofc OGP GMs were shady ,but we all know why. Most of people are like ** OGP and sht ,cuz they didnt qanted to transfer all items and sht ,but from what I remember on their site was info like "Accounts belong to OGP " They had that sht black and white on their site . Let's not forget that Redfox is GC v2 cuz same ppl run it . Yall have to listen and stop spending money on RF , take them money so they will start to listen for sure . But still its impossible to do that move ,cuz they will drop some box and nerds will drop 1k$ like it's nothing. Players are the one who is this game for ,so they should listen to them....Remember days when they were so hyped about RF gettin green light on steam ? When happened right after ? They had so much hate comments on steam that they stopped even mentioning that sht xD RF is a good game ,but every good game need a good company to run it well ,and this game never had one :/

13. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

True. The prices in the shops were a bit better. On the other hand, you had things like "Pay $20 for a giftcard and you get only $15 worth of astros," and the super shady "free" astro surveys and such that could potentially give you a virus but OGP would be like "Use those at your own risk" despite being the ones who promoted those things. :v
    Meanwhile, Redfox here has a $15 dollar option that gives you $15.45 worth of RC, which is enough to get a scroll and exocore. OGP would NEVER give extra astros on EVERY purchase like that. They were super stingy with their astros. Plus, let's not forget there's the weekly event here that gives a couple of people $5 of free RC for whoopin' a GM (or room if the new Last Man Standing option is voted on in said room,) and there's no limit to retrying the event until you win or the event ends. Of course, it's been about 5 years since OGP, so I can't remember what their throwdowns were like. Honestly, I only remember the Bingo events, the achievement system, and that one sticker event that gave us the Archeologist set that I never got to keep because of their awful transfer to GC that didn't let you keep your rare, carat, or gifted items which is the main reason we lost half* of the old population in an instant. :D

*I don't really know if it was half, but it sure felt like it.

14. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

GC wanted you keep your rare, carats, or gifted items.

That's because they want to, but its nimonix the one who dont want you keep your rare, carat, or gifted items due to that OGP abused history purchased that we could've exploited/abused the transfer event without history purchased. That's why, everyone need to learn the law af.

15. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

All companies suk . Ye 500 rc for free is nice ,but this event is not even worth my attention,since it's boring.

16. BeeBee

BeeBee BeeBee

What happened exactly? And if OGP was dishonest in how the advertised and sold their digital currency at the time, why did no one start a lawsuit? So many people have been bragging about chargebacks and threatening to start lawsuits (hahagoodluck) since GC, why did no one actually get their licks in when everyone was in their right?

Arschgeist likes this.
  17. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Because they were not smart. I won the lawsuit against OGP. I received almost $200k from OGP and give a good bye bye OGP's company. You can look at OGP website if you want to, they are no longer exist.

18. BeeBee

BeeBee BeeBee

That's great if you did! Got any proof though? But I'm still left wondering what happened exactly. Nimo has a track record of not really sticking their neck out for players yet that doesn't mean OGP is innocent.

HumoLoco likes this.
  19. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Not gonna share with my personal information for some reason, but look at ogp's shet is a good proof.

OGP is not innocent, what they doing is illegal. Deleting our history purchase? Banning us with no evidence? Fraudulent? Fake event? Also unprofessional staff like GM Lebeba for sending a nudes to her favoritism to keep em shut the f**k up. I remember that dude CA i forget his ign, the one geyest dude. he send a dck on everyone. And more shet you dont know about OGP's dark secret. That's how I managed to get $200k but was supposed to get around $50k for refusing to refund my f**king money.

If you want a hint. Look at Over9000. He is the reason why he got laid from OGP.

20. Draygashi

[CA]Grof was the IGN you were looking for

HumoLoco likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.