Event Idea

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by s0ulmaster, Mar 26, 2019.

?

You guys think its a good idea?

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

33.3%
  3. Maybe

33.3%
  1. s0ulmaster

s0ulmaster Member

This idea has been in my head for a while now and i just wanted to share it with everyone.the event would be called “Clan Invasion”, how it would work is the GM would put new item on black market dealer in hefei, the item would be a deco that acts as a mask and would make black clan be able to enter white clan maps and vise versa, it would also only work during the event period . The goal of the event would be to steal the treasure secrets of the infiltrated clan base. As soon as black clan members enter white clan map there would be a message displayed "the infernal clan has infiltrated "clan name here" second message would appera saying "all Allies of imperial clan are summoned to to help defend" then all white clan members would try to stop black clans . There would be a boss in the clan base map that players would have to kill in order to get a key to enter the school of the clan, white clan members would try to stop black clan from killing the boss which means clan maps would enable PvP mode during event. There would also be a number of guards to kill in order to spawn another boss inside the clan school base, when you kill that boss it would drop rare items. Gm would add new resources/ create list to black market dealer in hefei, you would be able to use a certain amount of items dropped from the bosses in the clan base to create those loulan clan decos and maybe some other stuff. For now thats all i could think of maybe players and GM's can come up with more ideas for it. That's if you guys think its a good idea.

2. Phantomx0o0

Phantomx0o0 Member

Black and White clant war isn't balance anymore

s0ulmaster likes this.
  3. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

Is nice ideea, i personally support anything that's new and related to 9dragons. But unfortunately, in order to be implemented, the ideea must be send to JWG, must be accepted, Developed and integrated into the game(Korean version will have it first) and after few years it will be implemented in international server. :) That's the process. :)

s0ulmaster likes this.
  4. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

I suggested 8 years ago, a simple ideea to be implemented in game to avoid trading scams. I suggested to publishers and even send emails to develooers. I asked for a simple button to be added on the trading windows , a button that's allows to confirm the trade after you press trade button. And in 8 years, they wasn't awake to implement it.

s0ulmaster likes this.