[SALE]March Top Spending Event!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Toast, Mar 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

That image was the only one I knew of with unreleased Androids items. There's actually 2 sets there: The blue set near Rusty's Flask which I -think- is part of the same set as the Robo-Teddy head but is missing legs, and the red set that looks awesome but seems to be missing arms.

The only other image I know of is one I recently found on Google which shows that the Powersuits were originally designed as Android sets as a suggestion by a player named "Domonicokun."

Now, for the Pink Dizzy stuff, the fact it gives us a humanoid appearance is one of the reasons why I'm so upset with Nimonix; They've already proven they'll make a humanoid Android set, so why aren't they making more? (I know you don't have the answer. It's just something I've been asking myself this whole time.) Also, a lot of my concerns stem from the Boss modes, too. More specifically, the DH-S-Base BM and onwards along with some of the Halloween Event BMs. In those, there are Android enemies that are using exocores we don't have access to (Blood Revolver, Crazy Vulcan, Demolisher Core, Chrono Phaser, SL Infiltrator, and that doctor exocore I forgot the name for that's Alchemist and Elementalist only) and some are wearing the Skeleton Lady and Skeleton Gentleman sets. It all just makes me think Nimonix messed up with the initial design for the Android class and refuses to admit their mistake to fix it. (The mistake being the fact that Android Players have no body underneath their sets; instead of placing items on the body, the items ARE the body, which is why we get Rayman looks when we equip the Greenlight Cap and the Doom Warrior set, or when we use Martial Arts Soul and Cannon Barrel in the old Tutorial 2 BM from back at GC. Personally, I like that, because it makes us super unique in a game full of same-ness, but it seems to hinder Nimonix from making more things for us. :<)

I appreciate that you'd make a discussion thread for this, though. Thanks for that. <3

On another note, I wonder when they'll give us the TNT Goblin and Guard Goblin exocores that are on that picture. :eek:

Maybe Redfox will get a black TV with the Redfox logo displayed on it in the shop for Black Friday, ha ha.

tamirtov likes this.
  2. Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus Clean Up Crew

Can you guys add St Patrick's Beard and St. Patrick's Glasses to the RC tier? @[GM]Toast

3. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

I believe I agree with you that various Exocores should be made available in stores inspired by the DH Boss Mode series. The one that possesses healing abilities should be one of them for example.

I will update you when a discussion thread like this were to be made at a later time. I think at the very least, we can encourage our developers to create more content solely for our Shaman & Android classes.

4. WaffleDoItAll

WaffleDoItAll Member

We should have a thread for player to put items we haven't seen in so long or unreleased items.

Alcyoneus likes this.
  5. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

This has been done before, but they are merely suggestions to take in mind.

No guarantees that they'll be released for sure.

6. WaffleDoItAll

WaffleDoItAll Member

Hopefully some stuff can work out.

7. asanluv

asanluv World Record (Al Hata) & Community Advisor (RuF)

100K Carats Tier for St. Patrick's Beard? :)

Support002 likes this.
  8. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

We will be adding items into our RC and Carat spenders around mid-tier level. Items are still being discussed, but recent suggestions are taken into heavy consideration. We will be definitely adding to the current prize pool though.

9. RFtank

RFtank New Member

Green WC tops for carat spenders :)

and for RC spenders, there should always be an 1000RC tier imo

10. CrimsonWhite

CrimsonWhite New Member

Can you guys add 3 letter name change for grand prize please?

toons likes this.
  11. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

Do it before it ends, not after

12. Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus Clean Up Crew

Been checking forums for a while waiting on the update. Don’t disappoint me! >.<

Suggestions: St Patrick’s Beard, St Patrick’s Glasses, St Patrick’s Swimsuit, etc., etc. ❤️

toons, Wallerz and Support002 like this.
  13. Support002

Support002 New Member

14. Exocore

Exocore Well-Known Member

Add a 1000- RC tier.

Also, are we ever going to get potential new rares or will this game continue recycling? This game recycled more often than your average hipster.

toons, Wallerz and ALLSAINTS like this.
  15. Shiny

Shiny Member

Whatever it is you add, please make it something that has not been released multiples times.

16. Support002

Support002 New Member

Adding some player suggested items would be great, check out the clothing suggestions.

toons and NeoStrayFox like this.
  17. Zodiac

Zodiac Member

So like, nobody's going to mention Kuroko red set should be called Akako?

18. rfSexy

rfSexy Art Potato & Clean Up Crew

Hope the Carat 25K Tier Top includes both genders. :p

Carat Tier item suggestions

5,000 Disturbed Eyes upload_2019-3-27_23-36-35.png
    8,000 St. Patrick's Glasses
    12,000 St. Ptrick's Headband
    30,000 - Casual Green Dress upload_2019-3-27_23-55-55.png

tamirtov, iHumza and Support002 like this.
  19. Support002

Support002 New Member

CokaineCrazii likes this.
  20. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

its probably too late since it ends next week... by that powersuit doesn't have to be there twice, those elf ears are played out, $300 is alot for the grand prize. I do agree theres alot for players to buy atm but if you really wanted people to fork out money this tax season you should've rereleased older boxes than the ones you guys have been recycling all 2018. :) Either that or change the price! Or better yet, release something new!

Support002 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.