Asking for advice

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Phantomx0o0, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Phantomx0o0

Phantomx0o0 Member

May I know about your experience, bout the items you get in Gold box? I want to buy CC, but I saw many people sells pots and groove cutters. Is it really worth buying CC and gamble? Or never mind?

2. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

I would say no don' buy. You can buy 10 gold coins ingame from the farmers for 1.2 bil or you can spend 10$ on 11 coins and try your luck. From my experience of have 90 or so gold coins I've got some 10x mcg sealed bead of ex and some other junk. Not worth real money at all imo. When spending real money you should have way better odds of obtaining good items compared to free farming but u don't you have same odds. So to sum it up go farm coins and trade them in you have 1 month. Save your money for something better down the road.

3. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Buying cc is not worth it IMO, either grind gor gamble with pouches for gold. This event is what f2p platyers wanted and they got it. Free way to get insane p2p items, sure it can be disheartening getting cutters after a 4-5h grind but most of the stuff are worth it. Pouches from grand Hermit in HF can give you 100 gold coins.

Trollamite likes this.
  4. SlowSkipper86

SlowSkipper86 Active Member

in my opinion, don't buy Gold Coins with 10$ cause I got lucky and got 100 coins from 5,5kk bags and when I opened them I got like 5 times Triple Groove Cutter so its a 40% chance to get these useless items. So don't buy CC not worth the gamble

Phantomx0o0 likes this.