Rumble Fighter The Good & The Bad & The Lack

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kurama, Mar 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kurama

Kurama Active Member

This may be a bit lengthy but **** it.

Green:Good
    Red: Bad
    Blue: Lack

I've been playing rumble fighter since like 07 and honestly what brought me into the game was Ads. They were like Everywhere so I decided to take a closer look into the game & website itself which was ogplanet at the time. I Saw the video gameplay & instantly fell in love.. from the game mechanics to customizing your character to fight other players and make friends across the map. It was something about being able to make your character look like sasuke by purchasing the hair (LMAO Everybody did it don't lie) and adding more anime like references in the game that even made it more thrilling. At the start there was a big difference between Advance players and beginners, A big separation at that... you wouldn't run into players like that unless you were going to the open channel or they were simply starting over. At the time EVERY MAP WAS BEING PLAYED. Man was that gold and the stats wasn't buffed and it wasn't any enchantments. The Exos maaaan the exos was crazy at the time I remember when I didn't even have a cool exo the default exo were still decent but, it wasn't any over the board exos that ruin the play style... people just adjust to them. Also OGPlanet website drew me in with learning what the story was about. When the Boss mode came into play and updated and UI man rf was looking good even though it was hella glitchy lol. A lot of items were mostly carats too say the least that I actually wanted
    except some of the scrolls. The GMs were somewhat active on there also and Respected.. I can go on about the good of the game but you get my point anybody that was new to this game WAS on this game Heavy lol.

TL;DR ~ The gameplay was Great the LURE was there & the RF website was well polished(AT THE TIME).

Now during maybe like 2011 or 2012 is when I started to fall off on this game. To me I wasn't feeling it as much anymore yea they were adding boss modes and such and maps but things were still feeling off to me.. It was like they were starting not to care in way.. the game was still a little active for the most part but it still didn't bring me that nostalgic feel. they were starting to take too long with a little a lot of everything. At that the time that's when I started too hop in the forums just a little bit just too see and the creative corner and suggestions had HELLA potential and was some great ideas.. Like I remember someone had made a Zombie Class, and someone made a Angel & Devil Class.. and some of the rumble modes that should've been in the game like a Coliseum mode or something. Even some of the scrolls and Clothes didn't make it to the game.. Correct me if im wrong again but, around that time Rumble fighter Gameplay and Visual should have enhanced and became more better since what the next season of unloaded? Like we still do not have a male Android class like huh? and it ain't even much for android class to even wear. What i fail to realize at the time was that they were started to become a bit money hungry it didn't get worse until years after but still.. A lot of things within the game was HALF-A** taking too long to implement things ina game was the worse.. IM not gonna get into the whole gamecapus but now
    THE PRESENT ~ RF IS DEEPLY AT LOSS LIKE MY GOD IT'S NOT EVEN PAGES AT ALL UNLESS FRIDAYS OR SOMETHING.. THE STATS ARE ABUSE SO MUCH THAT I MYSELF BECAME THE ABUSER LMAO .. IT'S NOT ENTIRELY THE GMS FAULT BUT AT THIS POINT NO ONE CARES ANYMORE.. A LOT OF THINGS WE ASKED FOR TO MAKE THE GAME BETTER WAS IGNORED OR NEVER BROUGHT INTO GAME UNTIL LIKE 4 YEARS LATER.. PLAZA IS A GHOST TOWN IT HAD SO MUCH POTENTIAL BUT YALL CAN JUST REMOVED THAT MANE. THE DEBATE BETWEEN RANDOMS AND OLD GENS IS STILL AT WAR.. EVERYWHERE ROOM I GO I JUST RUN INTO THE SAME PEOPLE AND PEOPLE STILL WANT TO BE THAT TYPICAL A**HOLE LIKE THERE IS 6 OTHER PAGES AND CHANNEL TO MOVE TO..BOSS MODE DEAD.. ITS ONLY GLACIER MOON & NHAA & DEMO RARELY.. FORUMS IS SH** BECAUSE EVERYONE DEEP DOWN IS SAD AND HURT THAT THIS GAME IS DEAD AND WE'VE BEEN TELLING THE HIGHER UPS BUT THEY JUST THROW BOXES IN OUR FACES... LIKE WOW YALL KNOW I CAN RANT ALL DAY BUT MAN YALL KNOW WHAT IT IS.

TL;DR ~ YOU SHOULD KNOW THE BAD EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T READ

After lots of pondering over the years I finally realize what this game is truly missing and here are some things that I feel would improve the game.

LURE ~

When this game started ADS what got me here but, you know that in the green. Second it was the feel of accomplishments.. The best marketing skill in the game to me was the Gem stones next your lvl and being displayed on the website. Knowing that the more you lvl up you get a better looking gem and shiny better looking one from before made it even more reason to actually play and lvl up even more. The direction of the story was always good to me I just feel like they went left like that Avalon like huh what happen to the whole DARK LORD?? I know he was locked away but, bring him back or something lol .

LISTENING & ACTION ~

A Lot and I mean A lot of suggestions has been giving to forums some ideas needed more of that oof to get more recognition but, the ones that were GRADE A was rarely brought to light into this game .. i just feel like its A lot more listening than action .. If you give the people what they want they will stay ya dig? Sometimes the developers just have to take that risk... AND NOT TAKE FOREVER TO IMPLEMENT FR.

POLISHING ~

This game needs a lot of polishing for it to still look the same and feel the same after 12 years?

~add more animations

~Stronger Server

I as i'm afraid I feel the love for the game when it was first introduce started to vanish

We shouldn't still be mag grabbing and grabbing after i turned around 3 seconds before the grab.

~Improve more emotes and add emotes when angry, sad, or upset hungry, laughing,

~ADD Bruises to the game any cuts across the cheeks or something or wear and tear in a fight

and It may seem like i'm asking to much but this type of stuff should've been in game

~Bring some sort of weather on maps if its glacier add snow falling

EXCLUSIVE ITEMS FOR EACH CLASS ~

I Feel like this game lost it roots to particular items every item for the class is now the same

there be more of a difference in what class I'm fighting. Also there should be Exclusive accessory Items for each class ya dig.

RCs in general ~

stop making almost everything RCs yes we understand you guys need money but, you wouldn't lack much in the area if you just listen to whats feeding you..

TL;DR READ the blue part atleast

PS ~ all this is my opinion and what I personally witness or experienced within and out of the game. didn't care to re advise the stuff I just wanted to get it out. k thanks

bigboy060 and YobitoWorld like this.
  2. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

Baaby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
    Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
    Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
    Baby shark!

lll111123 and Kurama like this.
  3. Awaky

Awaky Member

You know what they should do...

F**K BUFFING OLD SCROLLS
    NERF THOSES BOXES EXOCORES/SCROLLS WHAT KINDA OF GAME DESIGN IS THIS A FIRE SWORD DEALING 1/6 RAW DMG TO HES OPPONENT AND GETS INVISIBILITY ?!? BEST PART YOU CAN SPAM IT THEN A BOW THAT YOU CAN JUST USE FULL SPEED SP AND STR AND YOU CAN BE 1ST PLACE ALL DAY UNTILL YOU RANDOMLY D/C OR GET DDOS

NERF THESE BOXES EXOCORES/SCROLLS THAT CASUAL PLAYER HAVE TO DEAL IN A REGULAR BASES

bigboy060 likes this.
  4. Awaky

Awaky Member

Like I don't get this game why y'all planing to buff old scrolls when there's SE and BFE versions that are in or coming out later of the same scroll but better?!?!

5. Kurama

Kurama Active Member

Bro my point exactly It sucks the fun out everything.. Yea if you have the exo or scroll it may fun to abuse people but come on man it's too small of a community to be spamming that in literally like 5 rooms.. they should nerf them give them extremely cool downs also especially the BOW

6. Awaky

Awaky Member

Dude like I know how to NERF all of them individually in a balance way..
    Fire phoenix meta sword: the DMG will remain the same but every skill you cast deal a certain HP to you as well so basically a double edge sword

Bow meta: remove the fking invisible projectiles after the the main arrow hits you like that you don't get moved on the side or get ground hitted to your death and as well you lose 30% speed for 5 seconds after each skill like that player can punish you and you cant always keep your distance and increase the cooldown

Blue sword: ain't that bad comparing to the two on top... but the sweeping or dash skills that launches everyone in the air should only work if your on the ground and shouldnt effect you when your in the air.

White tiger spear : umm idk I haven't seen it ..

7. LinkVision

LinkVision Member

if classic mode done right. I'll finally admit they doing something right.. the next thing they need to fix for this game to pop off is the server and coding. risk but high reward fr good luck Koreans

Kurama likes this.
  8. PerroLoco

PerroLoco Member

Na we want rumble fighter dead af. Cuz they never listen da Humo.

TheDL6Incident and Kurama like this.
  9. Kurama

Kurama Active Member

That white tiger spear ERADICATES YOUR HP MAN GOOD GOD

10. Kurama

Kurama Active Member

They rarely listen periodt :(

11. Rachealz

Rachealz New Member

developers please listen !!!!!!!!!!! Not redfox! But Redfox plz tell the developers to listen !!!!!!!!!!!

bigboy060 and Kurama like this.
  12. YusukeUrameshi

YusukeUrameshi New Member

That about sums it all tbh

13. YobitoWorld

YobitoWorld New Member

May I add on this?

THIS NEEDS EVERYONE ATTENTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GMS I HOPE YOU'RE READING THIS THREAD AND CAN SEND THIS BACK TO NIN HEADQUARTERS!!

bigboy060 likes this.
  14. PerroLoco

PerroLoco Member

Na RedFox staff think Humo da joke. Nimonix never listen. just accept the real fact we have.

15. lll111123

lll111123 Well-Known Member

LMAOOOO THIS NIGA REAL TAPK RANTING AND U REPLy with that ****

HumoLoco, TheDL6Incident and WhoYu like this.
  16. lll111123

lll111123 Well-Known Member

Tbh real talk scrolls and exos are getting way to op

HumoLoco likes this.
  17. Kurama

Kurama Active Member

WAY TOO OP

HumoLoco likes this.
  18. bigboy060

bigboy060 Member

way too op

HumoLoco likes this.
  19. YobitoWorld

YobitoWorld New Member

way too op

HumoLoco likes this.
  20. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

once they release new scrolls and exos da op they had to nerf others to force all players buy new shet da op af

bigboy060 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.