Thinking of coming back

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tooji, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Tooji

Tooji Member

Hey everyone, for some reason 9Dragons got back into my mind after a very long time and thought of coming back even tho it's not that appealing after knowing I have to start from scratch.
    This game was a huge grind when I played it, and it was obviously a bit P2W. Back then I reached Immortal which was the last "level name" you could achieve and I was a Wu Tang Nuker.
    I wonder what's different now?
    Is it still a huge grind? Are there more levels now above Immortal?
    What Clan / Class is considered good now?
    Thanks in advance.

edit: OR SHOULD I BACK OFF AND RUN AWAY

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  2. Aggo777

Aggo777 New Member

No dont come back its beyond comprehension p2w, and dont let the ''free to play'' players fool you with the ''you can farm and make tons of gold'' slave mentality statements, they have no lives...If you come back ill give you a month tops before you quit after realizing how bad the state of this game is in and just how much $ you need to fork in to compete with the top players(pvp)...

Junky91 likes this.
  3. KaMiguel

KaMiguel Active Member

I think it would depend on what you want to achieve. If you want to play to win, then if you do not want to spend time and/or money on the game, maybe you shouldn't.

But if you just want to play for fun, then it is quite possible to do so. You can grind, make friends, renew friendships with old grind-mates/band mates/league mates.

You don't even need to invest a lot of your time to get to a relatively high level. If you can get a good master (I think ozbud is still seeking new disciples), or get into a good league/band, you can level up to Heavens Gate (HG) within a month.

Try it out, there's really nothing to lose except your time, and you might find it worth your while.

4. Tooji

Tooji Member

and what class / clan would be recommended?
    My favorites have always been Wu Tang and BOT. I don't think I would like to go nuker again, perhaps Warrior or CK Hybrid.

5. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

yeah I'm always looking for active white clan disciples

6. krokzilla1122

krokzilla1122 Member

I got HG in like 2days? GCM grind

7. denteazul

denteazul Member

U can reach high HG lvl quite easy now, if u have a band or master that is willing to help the revamped dungeons can get u high pretty fast. All classes have been revamped as well so skills will be different than u might remember, healers are op now but every class is playable (maybe nuker is a bit more work if u dont have gear already), ck hybrid was very popular before revamp and still is a nice class so if u wanna go ck, hybrids won't let u down! Game is different but very nice, i'd recommend giving it a shot!

P.s: if you're looking to compete in PvP here tho forget it, it is hugely p2w, insane difference between op relics and regular ones, impossible without spending money.

8. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

come in and give it a go. If you're happy to be a f2p player and just want to have fun then you'll enjoy all the new content in game as well as how easy it is to lvl now. lots of friendly ppl willing to help out and have a good conversation with but as others have said forget high lvl pvp unless you wanna spend thousands on game

9. Tooji

Tooji Member

Back when I played the P2W started I remember, the Banners from "Blue Dragon Boxes" or something just came in..
    How different are the classes now? Healer still has separate Attribute Buffs and Hybrid has the Reflect + All Att? How major are these changes?
    Also when I played they used to say LOB CK Hybrid is the only one that's good, Shao and BOT are best warriors and WT/HD are best nukers. Is it still the same?

10. denteazul

denteazul Member

Healers have alot of new buffs, the all attributes buff is the same in healers and hybrids and go to +80 atrib if u lvl the skill until cheng 12, im not sure but i think hybrids can't buff others anymore nor warriors, just healers can buff people, hyb have reflect buff, works great both pve and pvp. As for ck hyb, any clan will be the same, using any hyb weapon (gloves or other) and bracers will give u 1500 crit rate base ( they balanced it, spears and poles have 500, staffs and wheels have 2000, rest got 1500) only thing you'll get extra for being a lob is the clan mastery shield, which is useless now so pick which ever clan u like most!

11. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

12. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

13. Floricel

Floricel Member

Thinking of quiting :(

Tooji and skcusfr like this.
  14. Tooji

Tooji Member

15. Floricel

Floricel Member

Hahaha, well I won't start with the many things that are wrong with the game. We all know them so many others have already mentioned them.

16. Alexsandor

Alexsandor Member

I quit after 3 following events with no worth rewards and foccused on IM sales. Still lurking around to see if a miracle happens and they do something worth to return for

dixbutts likes this.
  17. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

it's free to get, if you do all the quests in bamboo village you get an item to exchange for the lower lvl dragon weapon. then by doing the RTD quests you get the upgrade materials for free to make it even better.

18. Floricel

Floricel Member

Let's see what happens with the so much expected 3rd anniversary.
    It's hard to quit because I met so many nice people in game and it feels like a family.

Alexsandor, KaMiguel and dixbutts like this.
  19. Tooji

Tooji Member

Looking for people to talk to in game, I am quite talk-active so be prepared if you sign up for that... lol
    Also, i've got a few more questions.
    1.) I went though my screenshots and I noticed that as an Immortal 2 Nuker (WT) back in the day I used a Sword instead of my Bracers for farming. I remember something about Tibet but I forgot what was the reason - Is it still like that nowadays?
    2.) Is Warrior still considered the best class? or are all the classes more or less "balanced" nowadays?
    3.) CK Hybrid is the same? Paralyze Nuke + Defense Reduction Nuke are the main 2 spells that make them grind fast?
    4.) It seems like most of the skills level much slower now than they used to... LF / Med gain EXP much slower than I remember. Is it just me?

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
  20. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

1. Nobody grinds in Tibet now.
    2. Warrior IMO is still the easiest one. AFAIK on KR nukers are awesome now, but still a long way for the US version.
    3. Nah, skills were revamped just a bit time ago. Def nuke is not as effective as it used to be. Also, CK healer is no more, except trap users.
    4. Skill exp is retarded here. Even KR is better with their x7 skill exp events and free premiums. But on RF... It's a pain and literally nobody cares about that when it comes to GMs. Just buy premium, press K, turn the bot on, leave it for a night and pray you won't get disconnect after an hour.

Tooji and Ozbud like this.