Help a returning player

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by ProdiGy212, Feb 24, 2019.

Tags:
  1. ProdiGy212

ProdiGy212 New Member

Hello, i am just a returning player who is seeking for some tips; I played 10 months ago and I got my warrior to HG8 but since then, there seems to have been a lot of item changes/additions. I just want to clarify that I will be moving from yin to tao so I will have to start again but I am planning to sell 5k CC and im hearing that 1kcc can be sold up to 5b. With this in mind, let's just say I have 25b just to start off with.

But before I start asking questions about the items,I just want to ask which class i should make because i kinda want to try something different from a warrior since i've always been a warrior so maybe a nuker? - this brings me to my next point, is nuker expensive to build nowadays and if so do you think it's worth building as my first character on tao or should i just stick to warrior as my first char on tao.

Ok so with the question regarding the class out the way, I want to begin asking some questions about what items I should focus on. Keep in mind that i'll have 25b to start off with and also just because im going to be selling 5k CC doesn't mean I will spend too much money on this game so please try not to recommend items that are too expensive right now but instead list them according to how important they are for a starting char because I will not be spending money often on this game; just here and there ill spend some money. So from this, I just want to know what I should focus on getting with this 25b just to start off my char because i've seen a lot of new items and a lot of the items I had from 10 months ago have now dropped in price. However, I am assuming that the items will mainly be to help me with PVE first so after this list of items, please recommend me some items I should focus on after i've reached a certain stage with my char to focus on PVP - this also reminds me, when should I start worrying about PVP and start gearing up for this.

Also, i'm looking for leagues/band/masters to play with, just so I have somewhere/someone to direct myself to when asking questions or for help.

IGN: Pr0d
    Server: Tao

Thanks in advanced, prod

2. krokzilla1122

krokzilla1122 Member

Feel free to browse to forum of Last month, i posted daily questions - my nooby anserw is this
    Healer or Hyb 1st char
    Item wise you're looking for all dungeon beads, flag of chaos, blue banner Excellence, boffm these should be like 8-9b for all ??? Unseal them to have low or mid crit or dmg (dont use medium beads, just the basic ones - 30kk stack ) prolly need a LVL 2hg set, +7 goes for like 500kk piece with orns i think, so another 2.5-3b there. Grab the gale deco, not the 10kk one būt the 400-500kk one. Inner clothes LVL 1 go pretty cheap, like 50kk for both.
    I cant give advice about weps, i'm getting my 1st HG wep and i still dont know what im suppose to get
    So, adding up around 12.5b for this keep in mind you'll still need a wave wep
    Any pros pls correct me.
    Try to get a potala purple epi, it really helps with the resist and crit

3. krokzilla1122

krokzilla1122 Member

Feel free to ask/play with me - IGN CaptainPew - shao
    Oh and P. S i didnt count for orns You'll need them too