I'm going to be a pessimist about this.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yeomra, Feb 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeomra

Yeomra Well-Known Member

It's 2019. It's known that people don't care much for boxes but at the same time, have a good profit from them. Nothing has been done about these since the first box (Golden Chest(?)) came out. The only reason this game is still going is because of these boxes. No boxes, no Rumble Fighter.

Agree? Disagree? How would this game still go without the money from boxes?

Even with a boycott and we don't buy boxes, it's going to end up not favoring us at all. It might just end up having this game become dead completely.

2. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

With every box that comes out, we will try to make an equally enticing carat spenders. We love our free to play users, but we also have to make money. We can't please everyone, but we'll try our best to.

3. Yeomra

Yeomra Well-Known Member

Any chance all 3 of the Neko Ears can be on the next spenders?

4. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Having boxes be more FAIR would definitely entice box purchases and promote even more spending. Removing timed items and making gender exclusive boxes if the set isn't unisex (see Legendary Slayer Box M + F) would definitely decrease the negativity towards boxes. Even if it's only slightly, as long as we don't feel completely screwed over getting timed items and clothing for the wrong gender...

CokaineCrazii likes this.
  5. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

yea right.

tell nimonix f**k off. please quit your job. let this rumble fighter die as you can help turn em to die.

6. KamanKong

KamanKong New Member

Can we get RC spender already? I am waiting till Spender to buy big RC! Also I'm waiting my 25 bucks RC bought with
    BoaCompra.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.