Golden Time Event: 2x EXP, 2x Skill, and 2x Drops

Discussion in 'Golden Time' started by [CM]NineArts, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Namiko6

Namiko6 Member

What happen with event? o_O

2. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

Server Time 00:37:22 PDT <-- 37mins late :D

3. GodKingKai

GodKingKai New Member

You guy know we lose 7 hours of event since monday have 18 hrs of event which start at 12am and end 6pm pst. while friday usually starts at 11am and continue past 12am pst. So if friday start new at 12am we gain 11 hrs only. Where the rest of the 7 hrs? You guys happy with less hours of event? Smh...

Sirme likes this.
  4. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

hopeless

5. ThienToanNguyen

ThienToanNguyen Active Member

6. hanh90

hanh90 New Member

help me i am froget pin on game

7. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Playing the devils advocate:
    But then again tho, who is forcing you to participate in the event? Neither developers or the publisher owes the player base anything by creating events. This is just a little extra that you can use to have a "easier" time to obtain items. How much gold and resources do you have to usually waste in order to refine a + 15 wave weapon to begin with?

What do you usually do when it's non event time? We all already knows that this is a P2W game, accept the cruel reality that money is king. People who spend money on item mall are the customers, us plebs that farm the regular way are just brushed aside and have to take "advantage" of these events.

If you buy from CC spenders do you lose any of your hard earned $$ in the end? You still obtain the item in the end for "free" by offering your time. That is the essence of most MMORPG.
    Not saying that the event and response to complaints can be handled better in the future.

8. Phantomx0o0

Phantomx0o0 Member

Why is 2x not starting yet?

9. hanh90

hanh90 New Member

em không nhớ mã pin nhap nhiều quá giờ ko được co ai biết tiếng vietj giúp em với

10. diabolyc

diabolyc New Member

maybe cuz they forget to start it.....
    In some country ppl are fired for late 5 minutes on work but meah who we are for judge them.

11. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Let me ask you ... are you paying for it?

if NO... then don't complain when working for it... otherwise.. you can just not bother...

and 10 drops in a GCM RUN is a mockery? how long does a gcm run take? what? 15 minutes.. WOOW!!... its soo hard...

While I do agree 1000 mats is high... you can either pay for it or get farming.....

if others can do it... so can you unless you don't want golden pig box... in that case u can always farm for courier pass and panacea... no one said you had to aim for pig box...

next time before you throw insults around... learn to think critcally... nothing worked... nothing gained...
    only difference here is you work and break your back before you get anything.... or you give out the cash...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2019
  12. Den0ne

Den0ne Member

Waited long enough...logged out

If im this late at work, i can stay home next day.

13. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

And if $3 is so small, go buy it and stop your crying already... first you complain about stuff with obvious answer.. then when it fails you belittle the value of money..

what do you think an mmo is? charity?

its a business... and as we all know at the end of the day they want money.... you can either go farm the item normal.. grind event or PAY UP...
    I don't know what you think a business is... But businesses want your money, not your complaint... they only listen to you as you pay them... are you paying them to farm for free stuff?
    JUST FYI USER DOES NOT EQUAL CUSTUMER... USER=POTENTIAL CUSTOMER... Customer=paying... are you paying?

and it is breaking routine... you are just displeased with how they handle it... in which case you are entitled to... just as they are entitled to ignore your complaints... because frankly.... this event is completely skipable...

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  14. diabolyc

diabolyc New Member

[
    u miss some thinks
    1st of all you do not have to pay for them to be paid, u need just to play for them to be paid
    2nd events are made for make ppl happy not angry
    3rd even't It should not be alts factory
    4th events are good how time all players can do them and not just ppl who cash to take rewards.
    event unbalanced for all lvls, probably good just for payers and useless for new players
    overall event was made for improve devs pokets not for players and sadly think is cuz some ppl are to blind to see this.

15. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

1.) you actually do have to pay for them to be paid... no money=can't pay employees... its a job you know... People don't pay people for doing nothing...

2.) correct.. but you cannot please everyone... sad fact of life..
    i am not a fan of event.. but my friend loves it.... So what I am saying is, I dislike the event personally... but...
    it is what it is...

3.) it is not alt factory... fun fact: farming with my immortal spirit character and getting drops... if you want more drops, make an alt... but no one forces anyone to..

4.) event is actually good for all players.... you just want the best reward.... there are other good enough rewards that every one can use... and you can farm pig rewards as well...

In conclusion.. money always rewards you... if you or anyone has a problem with that... Blame life.. not me or redfox...
    the event could have been better...by lowering the golden pig box materials... but Redfox decided what it wanted...

16. diabolyc

diabolyc New Member

1)incorrect cuz your money go to Redfox not directly to devs, Redfox pay them.
    2)u can't like a event who give u less then a normal grind, is just stupid to say that.
    3)it is a alt factory cuz this is the only way how ftp players hight lvls can farm letters (not all can easy farm in potala or icy)
    4)even't isnt good for all ppl(for me for example event is worst cuz i'm to hight for farm in GCM and to weack for farm in SRS so where should i farm?)

17. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

1) where do you think Redfox gets money from? empty air?
    2) that is your point of view... not everyone shares it..
    3) if you can't farm potala.. thats on you...really...( if you are hi10.. it should be very easy for purple) when you make an alt... well.. you choose to.. no one forces anyone to make an alt... even without event... I have like 20 alts... so event.. really has nothing to do with alts...(the game is just too alt friendly...not enough bank space and a lot more)
    4) you just wanna see event as negative.. but its not... I don't care much for the pig box.. and I am enjoying getting free panacea and courier pass...

Not trying to change your mind... just saying not everyone shares your point of view...

Hopefully.. I did not offend you..

18. diabolyc

diabolyc New Member

idk if u have brain or sawdust in your head maybe 2nd but how u explain cuz atm the most played games atm are FTP
    and ok i understand cuz u are a frustrated mod/dev who will lose alot of money cuz payers left your game cuz u want just to be rich and kill the game
    Better start this x2 event cuz u late whit 6h then offend a player don't think?

19. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Your post shows who is retarded.. enough said.. pay up or go grind and stop your whining...

All I hear is I am broke... I don't wanna pay for something.. but I feel entitled to get it for free waah waah waah, I bought something yesterday and enjoyed it already, wah wah wah gimme for free, wah wah wah... keep crying... maybe if you cry enough, the lottery item you want for free will fall on your laps...

Not gonna reply to your mentally entitled self again.. you have 3 solutions...

1.) pay up
    2.) go grind 16 hours..
    3.) forgo the top reward and farm event for panacea and courier pass

mystery option/not a solution.....keep crying...

20. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

Server Time 06:34:23 PDT <== Event is late already 6h 34mins :D

byelarm likes this.