Game Achievement Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by CursedAF, Dec 11, 2018.

1. CursedAF

CursedAF New Member

I think this game feels empty without quests or achievements.
    Atm game is hard for newbies and beginners,pill money / lack of items for low levels etc.
    This can be solved with quests or little achievements like Kill 10 Tree Gibbon Reward : 1m
    Kill 10 Farseer mistress reward : untradeable low level %40 chi reduction cape
    Kill 500 mobs : 1x untradeable wing or costume without % and bonus etc etc.
    Please,lets discuss in comments.
    Thanks

2. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

are you a fujin?

3. CursedAF

CursedAF New Member

Yes,i am.
    My in-game nick is Mercurial

4. UlquiorraXD

UlquiorraXD New Member

Even if they will provide quests and at the end of them the user recieves some items ( armor, etc ) they will still need to provide Props ( awareness pill, 2x, 3%, etc ) and higher rates untill g1 perhaps. It's hard enough for a high-level to run from g4 to g12 taking 0.004 / mob with awareness and 2x booster, I don't even wanna think about newbies.

Money won't help ( like 1m every 10-20 quests ) when people are crazy enough to sell AWP with 30m and 2x with 80m. Still impossible to run for the newbies.

Good ideea though, but would take a lot more changes to be implemented.

¬Tenza.

CursedAF likes this.
  5. CursedAF

CursedAF New Member

At least they can give better potions at starting level1 lol
    instead of full page of 1 silver potions they can give the big ones.
    That 1 silver potions are not gonna work properly after level 10 XD

6. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

We certainly hear your suggestion regarding these type of quest in which some are integrated in main quest of the game. Although we do understand the appeal of giving some higher rewards it will be difficult to integrate it to the main quest sequential order. We can see this type of quest or achievements more of possibly as an event.

7. UlquiorraXD

UlquiorraXD New Member

Here's a easier way..provide time-limited items or create level packs as prize for hitting 50 - 80 - 100 - 112 and in this pack add also a 2x and a awareness, m1 - m5, etc all the way to g1. Hitting G1 will provide by choosing a atk or a def pet and a clean atk or def wings. Hitting g6 will provide temporary Premium Service for 2 days as NOBODY NOW buys / sells SOS and this is impossible to fast lvl for newbies.

Solutions can be found as long as there is interest to sustain and provide aid for newbies to increase population.

°Tenza.

8. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

Interesting suggestion in regards to time-limited items for the lower to mid tier levels upon reaching G- Levels.

9. UlquiorraXD

UlquiorraXD New Member

Those limiteds + FL's support & AFL's support for players would make a great sticky community in the future. Now nobody will get along for the simple reason that there's no easy way to boost yourself up despite donating ( and we all know that not everyone allows to throw money in a virtual game and get no gains in reality ). Now as far I can see, RP Items are selled at OP Prices, people requesting 2b / 2.5b for a PS when even last time, at the G4 limit PS was selling fast and easy with 1b to 1.3b.

Nobody will provide aid in Market items for newbies as long as there is no gain for them .So, if any newbie will start playing he will quit after a short time because of the hardcore lack of boosting xp and market prices. Nobody sells SOS for newbies because they ask OP prices and they won't drop cuz it's about their real money involved, etc.

Newbies asking aid for silver to get pills , lvl 1 pets, etc, while these can be included as targets for certain lvls or even time-limited between lvl's.

As I've said, there are solutions, it's not about these. The lack of interest in repopulation is the main problem and the giant time of implementing things through the game. Even if the GM's will say that ''it takes a long time till the Dev's agree or not'', it will take even a longer time untill it will get implemented.

And as a further option, please don't release uncomplete patches anymore. You opened a way to lvl and become stronger but cutted off the ways to do it. So you did like 0.001% out of 100%. If you don't have a complete patch, don't waste your time and our time to implement it as nobody will fulfill anymore the desire to play in a incomplete server.

Thanks,

Tenza.

10. hairynig

hairynig Member

I think more or new content is usually a good thing but keep in mind this is a "classic" server and a lot of features of ts2 elsewhere aren't actually implemented in this version including things to get, so maybe it's a good thing that it takes time for content to crawl out.

11. UlquiorraXD

UlquiorraXD New Member

Actually, it's not good. It's taking too much time. They just release incomplete patches / updates, to keep their already dead playerbase arround. Despite that, they got no interest in sustaining the playerbase.

12. hairynig

hairynig Member

I'm used to waiting for content seeing as I play timelock progression servers for multiple MMO's. Basically we run every company into a corner with complaints and not a single one of them was an actual developer for the game. We basically demand the impossible and the company gets worried because they don't want to lose supporters or customers but they also don't want people thinking there's nobody who's actually developing anything and is skilled beyond just doing simple edits to the source code. I don't even think they have the resources to do half of the things we expect, but our expectations do not die. Every single company that tried to support TS2 as a game was drowned in ungrateful volatile users spewing at them at any chance, so I'm not surprised in any way that it makes us even less likely to get what we want. Some people are gonna spend money rather the content is there or not, and they will attempt to make business without you. That's the way I see it. I just love the game and am an enthusiast of it, and I am understanding of some things that may not be so apparent. However I DO think they need to be more bold with their player base, I know business adequate often involves a lot of conning and persuasive lying but if they don't have people that can code on the level of ALT1 they just need to be honest.

Otherwise, if they already have a functioning source code for these updates or this "expansion", they should give us perhaps a release estimation or even a release date on it, and if they're working on salvaging parts of this code to make it proper, having a forum thread that specified mildly what was being worked on or maybe being given a timeline of events in what's being worked out would be beneficial to us all.

Also... Someone stated "time-release items". This sounds like a clever strategy for newbs to get used to the games influence of item power.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019