[Discussion] Here’s why you should not support Nimonix

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lll111123, Jan 12, 2019.

1. lll111123

lll111123 Well-Known Member

Rumble fighter highend and most content is mostly all boxes with an extremely low possibility of getting a good loot (P2W Content). It is basically gambling away your Money and I’m sure some consumers are guilty of it (yusuke). I get that people have money to blow and the devs needs money to fund the game but they know exactly what they’re doing to milk all of your microtranaction money at an insane rate (e.g recent +10 event to get an high end name which is overabused and it won’t happen without **** ton of masters). You will never have a shot at playing rumble fighter without spending at least 50$ since the free content is TERRIBLE and never released. Other company’s such as EA are also extremely guilty of this P2w aspect. Do not support this game until it gets better for the consumers and starts actually fixing bugs that has been around since the beginning of rumblefighter AND listening to players suggestions. (IN A NON PROFITABLE WAY)

Edit1:punctuation/grammar
    Edit2: Every new content released is recycled junk which makes you pay money for and some are exclusive. How many bear set colors are there now?
    Edit3: you will never come to enjoy this game without making micro transactions and definitely not pocket money kind of transactions.
    Edit4: I’m sure redfox is probably trying to get rid of this junk of a game while it still has some value that’s falling apart to its last consumers but no publisher wants to take it.

Tldr; title/tags

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    HumoLoco and lordpablo like this.
  2. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

My +10 was obtained without spending money. I had a few fortunes and masters saved up from the previous Screenshot event.

Aegis, lordpablo and NeoStrayFox like this.
  3. lll111123

Yes but I’d doubt that would Be the case for most players which attempted it and failed.also it was only 1 example for an event which gives you a highend name and NOT content. I would name More but I haven’t played the game in ages so I’m not up to date with the news.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    lordpablo likes this.
  4. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

I declined the IGN and stuck with just the Red Kuroko Set. Wish I was offered another prize instead of the forfeiting IGN though.

lordpablo likes this.
  5. lll111123

Probably not enough in the past month as I haven’t seen any and that’s when I started playing again

lordpablo likes this.
  6. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

Here’s why you should not support Nimonix*
    Rf always been p2w regardless of developer.
    10+ isn’t hard if you know what you’re doing.
    I didn’t get a 10+ in the previous event because I only had bad gems.

HumoLoco, lordpablo and Nooblater like this.
  7. lll111123

Thanks for the edit.

HumoLoco, lordpablo and Flamekiller like this.
  8. MadaraUchiha

MadaraUchiha Member

I also got my +10 for free just from the daily login enchants you get lol.

Draygashi and lordpablo like this.
  9. lordpablo

lordpablo Well-Known Member

I agree with this your statements RF is the biggest cash grab almost all good items are either boxed with awful rates or just rc.I don't play but when i did its was so annoying every update expecting an new carat scroll/exo but just getting a recolor hair or clothing.Like i understand a company needs to earn revenue but why support a company that literally gives you garbage every update playing rf is like throwing money in a hole and hoping sumthing good comes up bye.png

10. oTedd

oTedd Member

I'm sure most of the community is aware these are just schemes to grab money from our credit cards. But wanting even more of us to just not spend I feel would just put the game at more of a risk to be closed. I'm pretty sure NimoniX is so out of touch with the player base that they'd discontinue the game before they even tried to figure out why no one is spending.

11. lll111123

Yes. You would need at least 100$ to get anything from boxes and that, to me, is considered ALOT of money considering it’s a microtransaction which can be put to much better things. I get that the company would need money to fund the game but it shouldn’t be done through making content in a gambling manner.

12. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

We only had 1 developer though.

13. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

14. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

We had WeMade also, but they went on to make trash mobas and mobile games I think

Draygashi and HumoLoco like this.
  15. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

Publishers*(ogp, gc and redfox)
    We had a co developer though.

HumoLoco likes this.
  16. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

It's better business in KR . I heard some nerd have spent over 100k on mobile game in KR xD

HumoLoco likes this.
  17. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

They will throw us whatever what they can milking our money yet they cannot figure out why everyone left.

Pasha likes this.
  18. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Yep and they wont even listen to us if we got ideas that could help this game like : Make player to server connection - answer : What it will change ? (Like bych fr ?!) But Answer to shtty post about bringing back RM /CA to the game (which is worst sht that was in this game in my opinion ,since I dont know even 1 RM/CA who was helping ppl they had no 1st hand info and were useless for us players ) Gms answer to that : We may consider on bringing CA/RM in the future -_- SMH Why do ppl who have "power" got no brain ?

19. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

its ok faktz. here i help u broke people on how to buy rc indeed faktz. dis assuming u no get da chore money and u no got no ride for actual jab indeed faktz. do survey ok faktz. every 2 week save up 10 dolla of survey money indeed faktz. u c? now u get new scrow just like anybody else indeed faktz. carat is trash anyways indeed faktz. and if u want da box den basicarry just do da survey and save up den spend all at once indeed faktz. dis da limitation of being broke, u must wait for box u want to come while u save, dis your fault for being broke, but u c opportunity everywhere indeed faktz.

20. lll111123

the point went right over your head faktz