What Rumble Fighter Game Mode Would You Like to See?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [GM]Toast, Jan 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlimeGirl

SlimeGirl Well-Known Member

remove moon from the game btw

2. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

Match making mode:
    3 on 3 or 4 on 4 games where users are separated into two teams of equal, average K/D and average time alive per round. (Random maps? Selective random maps?) NO KICK BUTTON

Instance Match Making mode:
    Same as match making but everyone fights with a default of 40 even everything. No avalon or buildup anything no blackguard. Ban list included.

The problem those two modes are intended to cater to are:
    1. indecisive fighters, people whom stare at the lobby all day waiting for a Glace room but aren't the type to host one

2. solo players, players whom prefer to play alone. as a mediocre Glace player it doesn't help that I have no friends. Team players are usually banded together in the most cancerous of ways. The problem is team players need a team to fight... and its often imbalanced when if one person isn't fighting on equal footing(wether its skill, stats or a rare exocore that they lack) and activity dies unless someone talks ****, opponent has something to prove, ???, niga moment.
    under these modes solo players will be less discouraged by Rumble's lack of activity which means lack of good teammates that aren't already OPP's.

3. Promote refreshing, fun and TEAM GAMEPLAY. I try not to blame the Black community nor pubescent teen emotions for when players get emotional or even ddos except Proven. Rumble Fighter wasn't designed to promote friendly gameplay. When you join a room, you see THE SAME PEOPLE FROM '07-'08. Spamming the newest rare, if you aren't 'down' your the only one left to spam these rares on. Leave the room, look at lobby and you either have to play a map that you just don't wanna play or create another room and good luck trying to tell other peoples kids what they can or can't use. On the internet at that. With everyone fighting with and against random people it keeps you on your toes and forces you to accommodate for your new partner. ^_^ Learn new combinations, ect.

Fiesta(EVENT):
    Maps: Resurrection, Glacier Cove, Black Top, Colosseum, Dungeon and Mechanical Institute(Map refreshes every minute). Game hosted NO ROOM MASTER. To join, you must choose a MAP, join the waiting list and select which preset you which to use. After locked in, you must wait until one(or enough) of the 8 users die and you will be alerted that your spot is free. You have 1 minute to join. Users can free exit their matches to participate. If a player revives that counts as no kills. All revives defaulted to 1 use. Item's spawn more frequently. The event ends when the event period is over.
    Note: this is intended to be a have fun event NOT competitive gameplay, prizes SHOULD reflect as such.

Anticipated problems: Runners

Single mode: Everything goes, 8 players per room, when a user dies, a new user replaces him and the match continues. 1 kill for participation prize, 2 kills for bottom tier prize and 3 kills for good prize.

Duo Mode: 40- all buildup defaulted, no headass scroll or exocore. 2 kills for participation, 4 kills for bottom tier, 6 kills for good. As long as one user is alive, the team is still active. The next duo can join ASA there is 2 vacant spots. If a user kills(elimination not necessary) two players on the same team, his buddy is revived. If his buddy is still alive, the team gets full HP/SP/Transform Gauge and pouch items refreshed.

Trio Mode: Same as Duo except with harsher ban list. 9 people per room. The next trio can join ASA there is 3 vacant spots. If a user kills(elimination not necessary) two players on the same team, he may choose one buddy to revive(5 second gmode/invisibility activated while selection is in progress). If all of the users buddies are alive, the team is temporarily granted +10 ARM/SPD and double transformation gauge recovery.

Confucius Curiosity[event]:
    This is a quiz mode, hosted by GM's NOT a game feature. Intended to replace Fisti-cuff's Friday. Instead of telling players to drop everything their doing and host a room with a nice title and wait an hour or two to jump you like chickens without a head, why not host a social event in Plaza instead?

In Confucius Curiosity, GM's will test users knowledge on Rumble Fighter lure, history and content. GM Toast will simple two choice questions, users who think the answer is X, stand on the left side of the fountain(or left side of the 'game room' if you guys decide to add anything to the game that isn't in a boxcoughcough) and users whom think its Y stand on the right side. All users whom got it wrong will be banished out of Plaza room(GM BFLE) back to Plaza Room's(Numbers).

Winners should be considered for Early Morning Rumble below alongside their prizes.

Early morning Rumble:
    During the first hour of maintenance, users selected through whatever way is useful that isn't discriminatory nor favoring of any group to be the first testers of a new scroll, exocore and/or content. Each group of BETA testers will be given a free 1 day scroll or exocore activated upon logging in the server during maintenance hours. Users will be limited to only said item/map/scroll/exocore during maintenance hours for the sake of learning. Presets of useful situational and relevant avalons will be temporarily awarded upon entry for the sake of learning.

After maintenance, ALL USERS WHOM LOGIN SAME DAY/NEXT MORNING WILL BE AWARDED A 1 DAY SCROLL/EXOCORE. This is not only because BETA testers got to use it for free, all updates should come with a free 1 day scroll or exocore in order for users to preview what they're about to buy in real life. I'm sure I speak for at least one person who bought/got a scroll/exocore that they never even gave a second look at but fell in love with it upon use. ^_^

Dojo mode:
    Training with other people, up to 8 people per room.

War[event]:
    An event in Plaza where Team GM Toast lead by GM Toast vs Team GM Shadow lead by GM Shadow duke it out each week to see who's cooler. GM's cannot be knocked down and will only be using the newest scroll/exocore in order to showcase it's skill. GM's will also be spawning boss mode bosses to cater to those who aren't hype over a GM's presence. Bosses will drop loot boxes! Team's will be decided by GM's on the spot after all whom choose to participate are in attendance.

Will require an update to minimum graphics card recommended because the spam will be real af

Trade Mode:
    please man

These aren't fully developed ideas but things that I just had on the back of my mind as I play the same things over and over since '08... and watch the same events over and over since '08... ^_^; 'try to cater to more people' is basically what I thought when writing this. Opinions welcome.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  3. Hercule

I feel like alot of us are saying similar things. Restrict stats, more people per mode, classic mode lol

Draygashi likes this.
  4. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Make it so you don’t have to make an entirely new room to change modes or to even change the damn name of the room

5. Hercule

Yes, match making is the word your looking for

6. Draygashi

Well, just more room options to begin with. A button to toggle revives and exocores, stats and Avalon’s, changing the room name, etc. Would eliminate the need to kill a room and remake it as true battle because of someone reviving (or just wanting to switch modes in general).

7. NejiHyuga

NejiHyuga New Member

I want to see my guild back~!

8. Hercule

I thought of that too, thats a good idea the toggle button. Just as you said, if someone doesn't like revives we can remake it as a True Battle Mode. But True Battle Mode is dead, therefore the communities response to hating cancerous features isn't eliminating the edge all together. A toggle button feature is a good way to keep the current layout of the game, simple change. At least to someone who doesn't code it seems simpler than adding a whole new mode. They can kill two birds one stone if they add this feature into a match making mode however. Because technically speaking if you join a public room, you are following their rules its their house. If you want to make another room with these toggle presets than you have to wait for it to fill... I personally have a problem with that part... It's annoying that we even get to choose whos on our team or not... I feel like we shouldn't even have that much freedom or at least an option to take it away.

But hey man, we not GM's lol

oTedd likes this.
  9. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

Yes please do this game is getting boring you need to take some of these ideas, specially a new moon breakable floor, with new bridges.. style map as I am 100% sure it will be played and liked.... if you just add another big boring stage with no edges or ledges nobody is gonna play it, you honestly could delete half the maps and nobody would care... why no stage like moon with added features has been done when its the most popular map out of only 5 used maps is just lack of communication to the developers of what works and what isnt..why is there no epic moving screen that idea could branch off so far with so many creative possibilities...ehhh why no multiplayer mini games like mario party?, this game could go in so many directions to bring people back... but honestly besides air panic and some new scrolls, whats really new thats used? its the same game with the same people doing the same thing over and over till its boring.

10. SkitRf

SkitRf Active Member

2 people said this already and I’ll say it again. Classical modeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Draygashi likes this.
  11. SkitRf

SkitRf Active Member

Imagine if they add all of these suggestions. Rf would so be revived

oTedd likes this.
  12. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

Item mode:

RF Japan had this mode, gem fighter probably has it as well.

13. TrollSenpai

TrollSenpai Active Member

Trading mode, where players can trade items in their inventory, and a marketplace where players can auction off items in their inventory to other players for RC/Carats

14. UsagiHyuga

UsagiHyuga New Member

Please bring back the channel by letting the player in their rank channel when they log on! Also lock the NA free and EU free from each other so we could play in the rank channel together! Trading Mode like every LV 20 or higher could trade one items per week with one buddy!

15. Sleepaholic

Sleepaholic World Record (Al Hata), Clean Up Crew

Bring family system to RF and trading system.

16. dodobird123

dodobird123 Well-Known Member

Trading system will be a milestone please do

17. Wikix21

Wikix21 New Member

Plz do a trading system

18. ThyShadowMaster

ThyShadowMaster Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

- Classic Mode. (From Gem Fighter).

- Capture the Flag Mode. (Self explanatory).

- Anti Air Mode. (All players are grounded and are unable to jump).
    *Only playable on maps where jumping is not required to reach platforms (i.e. Not Moonlight Valley/Glacier since there is no way to reach platforms without jumping).*

- Trading Mode. (Where players can essentially trade items).

- Labyrinth/Maze Mode. (Players are placed inside and must find the portal to escape before time runs out).
    *Twist - Two portals in total; One portal is real and takes you out of the labyrinth/maze, while the other causes instant death.*

- Random Mode. (All players are assigned a random scroll & exocore to battle while the maps are also randomized).
    *Developers can limit the type of random scroll(s) and exocore(s) to only include the purchasable in-store or whatever they see fit.*

Some great thoughts right here

19. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

Multiplayer Training mode would be nice. An interesting way to make this would be to allow our scrolls and exocores into the Plaza and let us fight each other there with everything doing 0 damage like in Team Mode with Team Attack turned on. This would make plaza useful and not a complete waste of everything. To accommodate this change, you can make a player have infinite I-frames whenever they've got the fishing pole out or are not in plaza, so they can't be interrupted while fishing or not in plaza.

As for existing modes, I think I have a few ideas on how to make them better.
    Moving Screen: Right now, the main drawback for the mode is that there's only 3 or 4 maps, and every one of them either moves up or moves down. What this mode needs is a few more maps that move Left or Right, or some combination of the four. An example of this would be a Highway map with some holes and obstacles on the road as the map moves to the right or left, then either the camera starts moving up as you climb up a couple of buildings, or the camera starts moving down as you jump off the highway into a park or lake or something.
    King of the Hill: Currently, there are only 2 maps. There's the big version of Moon (which would be great for True Battle Mode, by the way,) and then there's Dos Palmos with KOTH points. We need a few more maps like these. Of existing maps, Cliff Temple could work as a single-hill map by placing the hill either on the broken bridge or on the middle temple, Fortress would be a good single-hill map with the hill being in the large center area, and Green Hill would be a good multi-hill map, placing the hills on the top bridge, the water, and the bottom bridge.
    Caged Beast: If they could get all the bugs and exploits fixed for this mode, that'd be great. I haven't played this mode in a while, but the last time I did, it stopped working correctly after the first player died.
    True Battle: I think if the clock lost 5 or 10 seconds whenever a player died, it would make the mode better. This would help alleviate the issue of "I died because of someone stacking STR / Crits with OP scrolls like Crane BF LE or Blood Dragon, so now I have to wait longer than I would in normal battle to play the next round."
    Arena: Everyone starting with full HP then reviving with half HP (or maybe vice versa) would make the mode feel better, since we all start with our exocores. Alternatively, having the exocore gauge fill and deplete as fast as it does in Save the Princess Mode could make this mode better.
    Save the Princess: As it currently stands, it's a nice mode, but it is severely hindered by the fact that it only has one map. Glacier and Eden Cove might make for a good map for this due to the central Island and the symmetrical design. Moonlight Valley would work for this mode, too, if the Princess and the defenders are on the top left area. Mechanically, I'm unsure what else hinders this mode, though I do know it should be mentioned somewhere that the time limit on the second round is based on how fast the first team wins. I don't think it says that in the mode selection screen.

That's about all I can come up with at the moment. Also not sure if this really goes in this thread or not, but that hasn't stopped other people from requesting a Trade System here. :v

20. Draygashi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.