Can't earn anything... 2 months later

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Paragon, Jan 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

2 Months ago when the Level up up up event was a thing some people got bugged and couldn't gain exp or carats or see end screen. Well, I came back and it still happens. Maybe RF doing this on purpose to my account and pretending its a glitch? I got Eagle RE, and some other boxes only to realize, can't even earn anything. All around the great game which totally isn't p2w and the GMs so do care about the community.

HumoLoco likes this.
  2. lll111123

lll111123 Well-Known Member

They know only the loyal players still stick around and no new players play they will always make p2w content because of how loyal the players are to rf, obv they will pay for it also. I stopped spending money 2 years ago. 2011 starter

3. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

I stopped spending money, (my own atleast) on the game but I cant even earn carats anymore, they said they would fix bug months ago and yet here I am...

4. lll111123

If you really need carats then go Grind lake, although I don’t recommend grinding on a dead game

5. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

So, you forgot the reason I made the post. I can't earn anything my acc is broken...

6. lll111123

Oh I thought u could still open boxes and sell things. That’s pretty serious. But im pretty sure it’s a bug and rf devs are too lazy to bother with it and thinking of ways to make more rc content

7. StarsRf

StarsRf Member

How is a glitch like this even possible and not fixed? I would never play again if this happend to me

Paragon likes this.
  8. furkan13muh

furkan13muh Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.