[SALES] Most Wonderful Time of The Year Sales!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Toast, Dec 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

They meant each Tier of Prizes. Theres 3 ways to get the prizes by enchanthing 3 different gem to each tier, but you will only redeem each prize once.

toons likes this.
  2. ShayAr

ShayAr New Member

i see, thank you for the explantion

3. chris18g

chris18g Member

Lmao i have 1 hour lunch time 8 to 5 i work 15 dollars an hour lmao u have 30 mins im set

4. crispymtherfuk

crispymtherfuk New Member

What does Valkyrie Set PE (with PE Title) look like

5. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Oo that's sad for you.
    I making almost $2 thousands a day. I do whatever I want to take a break time and lunch the long I want to or go to my home whatever I want to. I only work less than 5 hours. I still can make only one minute of work and dip there I still get paid $2 thousands a day. I made $20k a month. But why take you almost 30k a year? Explain me and help me understand?

doston8 likes this.
  6. DishonoredDave

DishonoredDave New Member

When will then spender event prize be distributed?

7. chris18g

chris18g Member

I make more than my job i work after my job to i make almost 5k a day lmao so to me ur worst

8. chris18g

chris18g Member

If you wondering how im a plug kid so you little to me no matter what you do sometimes i make 10k a day u act i dont e on this for fun when i text dont try talking down to me when u already below me already not an insult btw is the true

9. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

lmao you already said that you are making $15 a hour. It's impossible to make more than 5k a day from such making $15 a hours.

You said 8am to 5pm. that would be 9 hours but you have a lunch for 1 hour which is make 8 hours. you earn $15 da 8 hour. which you should earn $120 a day. If you made $5k, which you should earn around 333.33 hours.

Got question, can you afford rumble fighter the box? If you said no, that is the obvious you are making less than $12 a hour. Everyone already know. If you say yes you know the obvious.

You know nothing about the salary existence.

I can make more than $2k if I want to because I own my shet. If i made $4k for one day I can make off day for next day. I have my power, I can fired all people that I don't like how they are doing their job. That's my job to fired all people and make my business great again.

If you dont believe that i made $2k a day. How about oilfield? If you work for 40 years for the oilfield, you can make $1.5k a day if you became boss for oilfield all is you drive to different location oilfields and see people you gonna fired em and you made $1.5k a day.

doston8 likes this.
  10. jojack106

jojack106 New Member

Hey can anyone tell me when prizes are being distributed?

11. BasedGodSam

BasedGodSam New Member

Spender prizes pls.

12. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

i make bout 9.50 an hour on a good day while being shat on by the university students faktz :>
    at least my co workers are nice :>

HumoLoco likes this.
  13. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

oooo my university pays $20 only 20 hours part time af.

Long as you have enjoy da job as long as you are happy with da friendly co workers and make easy money. ;>

Because if you are not happy with job and hate all co worker are destroying your mental health af which is no good af.
    I hate to hearing my old friend who had to work for fast-paced job where they wanted him work more and pay less. He have problem with his co workers lmao. because one of his coworker dont do shet job all is he doing walk around and taking a lot of break time they have to finish unload their truck in 3 hours but they cannot they had finish them in least 8 hours or more because of that idiot draggin them in everyday. They made him crazy ass and not used to be that person that i know. that's sad af.

doston8 likes this.
  14. KumaHatter

KumaHatter New Member

Weird flex but okay

15. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

dammmmmmn sorry to hear that about your friend. yeah over here there is always new employees because university students quit after 1 week because not used to working. idc about the drama in the work place so i dont rlly have any problems with anyone :>. what job u have that pays 20 dollars wtf faktz gimmie O_O?

HumoLoco likes this.
  16. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I was used to help my pottery professor all his material and baking all pots af sometime be his sub professor cuz he like how my teaching method is better than his way but only he dont like how the way i control the direction on wheel yet he find impossible to believe me that i teach them to match his way lmao. basically it was study student something they name it.

17. ToulueVang

ToulueVang Clean Up Crew

They are always slow with it. Been yrs and they still haven't improve, not one bit. Also, never let us know when they will so all we got to do is wait wait and wait.

18. Angels

Angels Member

When we got the Rc and carat Spenders Prizes btw ?
    [​IMG]

19. iHumza

iHumza Artist of Winter

not until monday now :c its the weekends. just look forward to the bfe yellow box on sunday :)

20. Angels

Angels Member

oh ok thanks ^^ i really hope soon as possible

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.