Request (Q/A discussion..)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sirme, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Any chance this game will ever have a Q/A discussion about game before every update? and a preview in advance...?

I find the information in this game lacking...and very punishing... to players...

I personally have been affected by lack of q/a and bad/ horrible tool tip..which has cost me time/money/ part of my life I will never get back...
    Starting to get completely fed up... so would like an answer...

2. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

wdym, we do get preview of what's coming. players who check kr version also chime in on what they have over there.

but they could be more open on what monster drops what tho, now it's "kill to find out". only problem is the drop of items is once in a solar eclipse, so you don't really find out what drop you can get

(REDFOX IS NOT THE DEVELOPER)

3. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

preview is not q/a... their preview consist of showing pictures... then we speculate what is coming...

Q/A is when they get asked question and they answer... it can be for 30 minutes... but 30 minutes helps...

they have added alot of stuff.. that say one thing..and then they the publishers says its another.. would not need q/a if it was a direct port from Korea... but they cut a lot of content.. and remove a lot of free content and half implement... stuff.. and then say it does different from what tool tip says.. it screws people like me over...

4. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Unfortunately, making individual posts regarding a Q/A before an update is implemented is not plausible.

However, players are able and welcomed to ask any questions they would like. If you are unsure of what something means in any of our updates, you can ask in our forums, and we would provide you with an answer.

Alexsandor likes this.
  5. Alexsandor

Alexsandor Member

Then let me jump on this moving train.
    Not sure if you can disclose this but I want to know, do you guys pick wich items come in an event or just roll with whatever the devs send? Take X-mas as an example, we know inner set lvl4 wasn't implemmented but was any problem in leaving the option to make up to lvl 3?

6. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

They do both... they have to regionalise anything that comes here...
    So if a huge event is going on in Korea... they can decide to take the chunk of it they want...remove any item or content from it they don't want..as part of their regionalisation...

A example is..when potala temple was released... they had a craft for x10 xp cards.. in the f11 menu.. but the npc was non existent.. and the materials were non existent... and they later on patched it out....

Another example is the fishing mechanic... which we might or might not get... but Korea has had it forever.. and it is an alternative source of items.. there is also the golden castle pass in item mall.. the cut mount yanmo pre hd class quests... and many more...

They might or might not implement the cut items at later dates...

7. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

While we may be able to make recommendations on events and updates, the final decision regarding what we release is made by our developers. We are not always able to run the same exact events as Korea due to the fact that some of the items belong to content that we have not yet implemented.

Also, we do not have any reason to hold back on updates. As a publisher we would also like to be up to date with the Korean content. Regarding your Potala example, if we receive a patch from our developers, it will be in the same order they are received in Korea.

Another example, is that our costume system differs from Korea, which is why we do not have some of their costume content.

231tomino, Sirme and Alexsandor like this.
  8. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

But the chance to make inner level 3 should've been implenmented with our version of xmas event. Since even KR had to add an event item to craft them. And the difference in amount of santa bags needed should have also been the same. So why weren't that implemented?

9. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

You will never be completely fed up :D :D ;P ;P

10. Domingo

Domingo Active Member

Still did not make any sense regarding to the Xmas event that manaphon mentioned and also the fishing/pet systems