Is this a dead game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lll111123, Dec 25, 2018.

1. lll111123

lll111123 Well-Known Member

Hi I’m from rumble fighter, the games dying and everyones beyond toxic ddosing and posting ip’s of everyone. I would like to move games. Is this game dead? Looking for a game to play on redfox that isn’t dead. So far I’m considering to move to 9DA if it isn’t dead.

2. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

It's not dead but it's heavily p2w. Community can be toxic but also lots of good, friendly players. lots of botting, hacking, cheating going on that goes unpunished or a light slap on the wrist and a 1 week ban which is quite annoying for all the legitimate players on here. Prices are crazy high but it's a highly enjoyable game and & would recommend giving it a go. lots of content, lots to learn, many hours of enjoyment and frustration to be had :)

KaMiguel likes this.
  3. Domingo

Domingo Active Member

The game is not dead. We still have new players. Join us if you want to have the the fun and game content since RF have the best version of 9D so far.

Ignore the botting, hacking, cheating going because noone stops it

Ozbud likes this.
  4. Alexsandor

Alexsandor Member

It is a free game, just give it a try, find some people to help you to know the basics. Also Tao has a bigger population than Yin if you want more people to play with

5. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

dont bother with him, he he still has some trauma with his love deal with DA from acclaim

6. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

our community troll

7. Den0ne

Den0ne Member

Its not dead! I play since 2 weeks now i think and meet many nice people. Also meet crazy people, but thats ok :)

Come join

TiemL0ng and Ozbud like this.
  8. spiros8

spiros8 New Member

Me too just started . Really fun to play but the ecomomy is crazy. You have to pay billions gold to get a weapon or clothes and also other stuffs. I dont know how to get that much money .

9. spiros8

spiros8 New Member

yeah thanks for the info, back to 9d after a long time and now this version completely unfamiliar to me, everything changed, even farm elixirs from dungeons not anymore, I search forum for guide but nothing, just like playing a new game. mobs location in map changed to, my lvling very slow now. all the items in HF are billion in price and all high lvl to use.

10. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

This game is also toxic... I think it is the way Redfox sets up its stuff.. you are basically encouraged to fork out money to be the top and basically give the middle finger to everyone else...
    its a cut throat pay to win system... way more so than original version..

In original version you can craft a lot of things... here you can't

there they have mechanics and events that encourage team play and friendliness... here we have half the mechanics enabled in way to make you not give a damn, look out for your self...only... and bring out the CASH...
    the saving grace here is they update regularly.. albeit they make the updates as PAY UP as they can... which would be okay of they allowed crafting of said items... the original content is already a PAY UP model..but it gets SUPED UP..then Brought here...

Basically here in Redfox..from observations... solo play with the God mall shop...(which everyone can access through payers is heavily encouraged by Redfox...) in an online platform.. which in turn breeds animosity and toxicity...
    But they won't see or admit that.. so its w/e..

I dunno who thought single player focus breeds healthy online game..

enjoy game while you can

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
  11. KaMiguel

KaMiguel Active Member

While doing ccd red, you can pick up superior passes for both CoF and VoH. you can get up to lvl 3 elix there. lvl 4 elix should drop in SCM/Wild Tower superior and green ccd. lvl 1-3 passes also drop in ccd purple, but it's easier in superior CoF, VoH.

And of course you can buy lvl 1 and 2 from clan base like always.

ChuffTheOne likes this.
  12. Nitagnelifs

Nitagnelifs New Member

Don't even bother with this game, just find something else to play.

13. Nitagnelifs

Nitagnelifs New Member

Wut? r1/2 were populated as this server. No idea what you;re talking about

14. Dopamine24

Dopamine24 New Member

Anyole would help to plvl me? I'm on TAO, IGN: Senpai