Levels & Quests [Important]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WickedNova, Mar 18, 2016.

1. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

Hello GM's, Many players are experiencing issues that need to be dealt with as soon as possible. Mainly being unable to progress due to the insane prices of pills. I have been playing for 3 hours now none-stop since launch. I'am level 14 and I have gotten 1 million silver. I have 700hp the small pills only heal 30hp, and a stack of 99 (S) is literally gone in seconds in the second zone. The pills that I currently need are the Healing Pill (L) however one stack of these costs an insane amount of 17,820 silver. one stack of this will be gone before you even know it. I think all the pill prices need to changed as soon as possible. The first 30mins of the game I got lucky and earned two fortune pouches, 2-hours later of farming mini boss's surprisingly enough not one pouch has dropped. thus making my total earnings of silver all based on luck. Also a few friends in game have no were near the amount of silver I do. This means this is an issue that is affecting all players and needs to be resolved immediately I hope that this issue can be solved as soon as possible so that the players can continue to progress and test out the game during our short period in CBT.

- Leveling and XP Rate

Me personally I do not mind hard-core leveling games. However though many players that have played 12sky or 12sky2 before will still play the game, new players that have never played the game before will not. The game becomes fun in PvP and faction invasions. this is what separates us from other MMORPGs and its what makes us unique to other games. the only reason players play the game is to have fun and in 12sky2 many players enjoy PvP and invading other factions. so making our only fun time spent in game being hard to obtain because of the leveling rates and xp new players will never get to experience that part of the game, I strongly believe this is something that needs to be changed immediately and I'am more than happy to try to help out in any way that I can. Making the game fun, simple and easy is what we should be focusing on in order to attract new and existing players. Again thank you very much for taking the time to read my post and I hope that we can work together as a community to make our 12Sky2 stand out from the others and become a great and positive community! :p

- Leveling Ideas

XP rates should be doubled of what they were originally in previous 12Sky2 versions. Level cap should be raised back to God level 12, without Re-birth added yet. However, increasing the leveling XP in a way that reaching master level 33 will be simple and not as time consuming. However once you have reached Master level 33 reaching God level will be where the actual grind begins, At this point we can add in the hard-core aspect of our 12Sky2 classic. Making God levels the real grind. Instead of making the early levels extremely grindy and time consuming to reach. This way we can appeal to new players and casual players that have never played the game before. and leveling early on wont seem really dull and boring. Making wars, invasions and much more available to everyone with ease and very little effort. I strongly believe this is how our 12Sky2 Classic should be. We have had many previous versions of 12Sky2, This time lets make it right and listen to the community and work together to making the game better not just for the veterans but for casual players and new players alike. Making the levels easy up until Master level 33. Will allow everyone to get straight into the action! New players and Veterans, This will allow everyone to have fun and be able to participate in wars, faction battles, invasions, protecting the towns and much more.

- Quest Ideas

1. Participate in a war in your division. Rewarded a set amount of CP.
    For example 50-100. This would allow players to gain a head-start by questing to earn an XP boost from trader by using the CP or save it for other items or buffs later on.

2. Participate in a faction battle. Rewarded a starter cape.
    Capes can be very difficult to find early on and awarding a starter cape that is not to powerful but for example gives a small chi buff and maybe hp. This would help players a ton by understanding how faction battles work and being rewarded by doing so at the same time.

3. Become a faction leader or vice-leader. Rewarded a 5% tiger.
    This will award players that are active and help out the faction by awarding them with an awesome reward. This will definitely encourage players to be more friendly towards their faction and participate in more activities in-order to become a leader or vice-leader.

4. Reach level 25-50. Awarded a pet of choice.
    Bee, Relic, Feng or Moth. This will encourage players to keep on progressing as their pet is also progressing and it will also make the player more likely to keep the grind going!

5. Create or join a guild. Awarded a 5% deer mount.
    This will encourage players to find active guilds or even create their very own! This will also be a quest that can be obtained fairly easy. and will make leveling and exploring a lot easier and a better experience to all.

These are just a few ideas I had, I have many more! :) It's nothing to insane of a reward. nor to poor of a reward, But just right! :) This is something that will definitely bring new players and even make leveling and completing quests more enjoyable and worth-while.

Thank you once again, I really appreciate the feed-back from everyone in the community I'am glad to know that people agree and hopefully we can grow together and stay positive! :p

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
    Arteezy likes this.
  2. crimetime24

crimetime24 New Member

3. crimetime24

crimetime24 New Member

and resolve exp rate guys coz we can find ur bug games if we cant lvl up

4. Stabins

Stabins New Member

l like idea about exp rate x6 . Grind 24/7 its not funy at all . am looking for pvp.
    But max lvl M33 its good idea no need all this god lvl to have fun in pvp.

5. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

M33 is indeed fun, but I like the idea of having the option for all players to further progress their character, giving the option to progress your character even further just allows for more in-dept character progression and more time spent on that character as well. It will also show by slightly levitating above the ground and having your entire body glow ^_^ Once a master of all masters you can evolve into a GOD! :p

6. Arteezy

Arteezy New Member

+ 1 Mate

[Jehrehmeh]

7. Mugendai

Mugendai New Member

8. Lonesome

Lonesome New Member

its good to make things easyer for new players but all those free items to get from perticipating pets and armor seems a little off to me like getting the rare stuff so easy isnt aways a good thing just my opinion

9. sarkkahn

sarkkahn New Member

i think it would be great if the installer would just work for me lmao

Kannybball likes this.
  10. MrOssy

MrOssy New Member

11. LuisMi

LuisMi New Member

I think they should just increase the exp rate and fix the wars, i mean 2 sets from 1-112 and 2 sets from m1-m33? Thats just not gonna work. The first master level war is m1-m20, thats crazy. A m1 is NEVER EVER going to be able to kill a m20. And I dont think people should be grinding 24/7 with these terrible exp rates. Most people here have played previous 12sky2 servers (including me) and I for one wouldnt want to spend 2-3 hours to reach level 15, to spend so much time on this game after so many servers played is not fun for me. And new players are going to get bored.