(Misleading Title) Gem Fighter Has a Trade System , Wheres Ours? Also GM scrolls / clothes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MoDGameRz, Dec 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoDGameRz

MoDGameRz New Member

It has come to my attention that gem fighter the other version of RF has a trade system but we don't it's been over 10 years... I think trade a system and a major update is needed for in game things to do. Also on Ogplanet GM's had there own GM scrolls and clothe's if you remember they looked like power rangers i'm if maybe we can put those items in store or an event etc. Redfox Gm's Please create your own scroll and clothing and give players a rare exlusive once in a life time opportunity to win a GM Scroll that no other players can get. What ever happen to CA'S it would be a lot better for the community if we had CA'S to help out on forums and in game. The 5 day gifting rule is absolute nonsense please remove it I've been trying to buy 20,000 rc to host events like ogplanet but i cant because of this 5 day gift rule and also the buddy list is always glitch. We need level up tickets to go to at-least level 50 or make leveling up more easy, then we need leveling up awards because what's the point of leveling up if you don't get anything this message was for the Game Masters Of Rumble Fighter And Has Been Approved By The RF Community [MESSAGE FOR RF PLAYERS & KOREAN PLAYERS] Please report to this to GEM Fighter version & Nimonix do not stop posting unless you guys want something done thank you.

2. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

Dammit MoD, keep your suggestions in #suggestions. Gem Fighter and Rumble Fighter are entirely different games -- NimoniX is a Korean company no wonder they'd work on that game more than ours. I heard they even got a mobile game coming out.

3. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

HumoLoco likes this.
  4. ToulueVang

ToulueVang Clean Up Crew

CA not needed. Community is small.

5. Arschgeist

Arschgeist Well-Known Member

Western releases of MMOs are always a year (or so) behind the home nation release of the game. Especially from Asia.
    if there's a new trading system then we're not far off from seeing it here. RF/GF are still revenue-generating properties of Nimonix, if they really didn't care we would never have seen game-changers like Air Panic come to the west.

Maomi likes this.
  6. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

The game changers we get at the same time as them now. The only things we are behind on are just a few Skill Items and Clothes.

HumoLoco likes this.
  7. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

Can you elaborate on Gem Fighter's trade system?

HumoLoco, Bl1tz, doston8 and 2 others like this.
  8. Arschgeist

Arschgeist Well-Known Member

o boy that's a red flag and a sobering reminder that i truly know nothing.

9. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

Check it d00d @TheDL6Incident

Hey there Moderator sir, not being rude here -- but does RedFox have any control over what's going to be implemented into the game, or do you guys just forward the updates and NimoniX does all the work. Because like, shouldn't your company know what's going on with the Korean RuF game, it's made by the same company. If this is the case then the RF community is complaining to the wrong people. :p

And if you don't know the difference shouldn't you guys be researching that sort of stuff so you can explain to NimoniX: "Hey Gem Fighter has this..so let's implement this function into Rumble Fighter NA", doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

I can see how your company can ask for a suggestion from the community. But on the other hand, do any of the companies that's ever held Rumble Fighter even know anything about the game and its counterpart? If not, what the hell are you guys doing with the game if you aren't conducting any research on how to make it better? Kind of a red flag if you know what I mean.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2018
  10. TDPrank

TDPrank New Member

WTF MAOMI I CANT READ THIS LMFAO idk how you do it but you keep being you "if it works don't fix it" it also makes you "Unique (HEY THAT'S ME!!!)" :D
    "All problems in this world stem from a one's own lack of individuality "
    This was a joke comment no need for a reply :p

swear to god i hate these Cringy emoji-Redfox-type-faces-or-whatever-lol
    i just want to be able to say : D and : P without a space : /

Maomi likes this.
  11. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

but you didnt elaborate faktz. I WANT ANSWERS!

HumoLoco likes this.
  12. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

i like this one the most :eek: faktz

13. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Dude that’s old news, that mobile game. They shut it down from what I remember.

14. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

.-. yeah, trade system ok... back under a rock you go...

ToulueVang likes this.
  15. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

GEM Fighter does not have a trade system.

I received the following responses upon double checking with players themselves over there :

asjkdjskjda.JPG

16. MoDGameRz

MoDGameRz New Member

Actually there is a trade system my cousin lives in korea also player Lovisa plays gem fiighter as well

17. bPrimus

bPrimus Active Member

Support. I feel like the game is so dead because of ddosers and scammers; trade system is one step further solving the issue.

18. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

@Maomi We are aware of other versions of the game and often cite systems and maps they implement so that we may have the same options. With that said, we are not aware of a "trade system" in the traditional sense. We are thinking it maybe something more complicated or a mistranslated from a Korean user to the user here. If this "system" (@MoDGameRz ) is explained to us in more detailed, it would greatly help in trying to bring the system here.

HumoLoco likes this.
  19. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

No, there is not a trade system in Gem Fighter.

HumoLoco and ToulueVang like this.
  20. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Please provide some evidence that this is in fact true.

I have gotten to know some GEM Fighter players over the past couple of years, and I have asked players themselves over there who have declined that there is any trading system of the sort.

HumoLoco likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.