Confused/frustrated

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Den0ne, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Den0ne

Den0ne Member

Been playing this game for a couple days now and i still dont understand the basics it seems. Im at level sun n moon 11 and most of skills say ''need training or need chi training or something'' . Some of them I can use even tho they have grey color so its confusing me.
    Also I dont seem to be able to find a NPC that sells anything to replenish my Vital Energy. I can buy HP stuff, but nowhere can I find VE pills or something.

Most importantly; Im still using gear i got very early start and dont seem to get new gears. Where the heck do i find this? Also dont seem to understand what to do with elixers im getting from collections and quests. (they say a certain level in description, which i am far beyond, but it still says ''its level is too high''?

Now the frustrating part; After allot of struggle to be able to get into death valley to do quests, my game disconnects and puts me outside the dungeon, so my quests arent done yet, but the game did take the passes. From what ive found out, these passes drop from a couple monsters, but im too high level for them to drop anything. Sooooooo; how do i finish these quests?

Someone clarify please. To me it feels its ''game over''

2. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Elixirs work in elixir level, you need 1-10 in order so you can't jump levels.
    VE elixirs drop from Cave of Conqueror dungeon, or can be bought from 2nd village clinic in Tibet.
    You can find gear in dungeons, but can just use basic gear until Crimson snake.
    Passes can be bought from vendor outside dungeon

3. Den0ne

Den0ne Member

Thanks for the reply!

Where do I get the lower number elixers?
    I dont think ive been in Tibet yet, so i asume its higher level?

I missed that NPC...costs quite allot tho and i see there 3 different passes. What is the difference between the colors? (ow and maybe a little tip towards; how do i make some gold easy so i can buy those passes?)

4. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

You can get level 1 elixers from clinic in your clan base, 5 level 1 elixirs can be exchanged for 1 level 2 through F11, levels 3-7 you can get from Purple/green/red Conqueror dungeon. The rest are drops from green/red dungeons and higher Kunlun mob drop.

Tibet map is for levels Hermit and upwards, but you can collect a 100 FS low and teleport to 2nd village and donate them to clinic so you can buy the pills from him.

Purple passes are regular runs, since the revamp of the dungeons green/red are for higher levels and they drop better stuff and relics. Green Cof is from CS something level. Read more here http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/dungeon-update-cof-voh-vod-and-double-dragons.44159/

5. Den0ne

Den0ne Member

Thanks so far. Those passes are really expensive tho and i manages to buy 1 dungeon run, but now im outof gold and still got quests there. Any tips on making gold?

6. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

At your level just pick up weapons from drops and sell them to vendors. People don't usually do RTD until they get late Elemental Crown, so those quests will be easy for you to do. Just being online gives you 1 seal bead med from daily logins, sell them for 10million ea and save up for Death vault relic 3.5k damage increase.

Den0ne likes this.
  7. blackman86

blackman86 Member

u play on Tao Den0ne?

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
  8. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

TC what server/clan are you?

9. Den0ne

Den0ne Member

Allright im getting there :)
    Tao wutang/blue dragon

10. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Hit me up in game if you need some help.

Den0ne likes this.
  11. Den0ne

Den0ne Member

Thanks I will try if youre online later.

Meanwhile can someone tell me if it would be good to buy : Bead plate of valley of hell? I can't find anyone selling the death vault relic which was advised before and the stats of the bead plate seem better. (but i got no clue if its waste of gold)

12. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

If you really need the VE then go ahead and buy it, would suggest you to use basic clan active until you can get GCM epic gear and have some leech before using any higer active skill. Dmg is really important now that active takes so much VE, so higher damage will "sustain" you longer. Meaning that you will be able to kill more monsters with the same usage of VE

13. Den0ne

Den0ne Member

The description also says i get 8000 dmg. The info on all items seem pretty vague so im prolly wrong

14. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

That is the stats for relic set, there is a text under that says belonging. That is what the stats for the relic

Den0ne likes this.
  15. Den0ne

Den0ne Member

Ok thanks allot! Glad I didnt buy it then :)

So if I understand correct; when it comes down to relics the top description is the ''set bonus'' and whats in middle/bottom is what you get always? And regarding the set bonus on this relic; I will need all the beads/relics from all the different dungeons correct?

Is there anything thats usefull for me to buy? Im a bit concerned when the thanksgiving buff goes away i will become very weak in VE and HP. I didnt put any statpoints in those, but i never realised i had this buff active.

16. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Yes, for each relic you have you'll get one more bonus.

I would suggest you buy 20con ornament and get some clothes with slots in them, that will cover your hp for now.

There is a epithet from KL that's called Guardian of the east or something like that, which will give you hp/ve leech. It only last for 7 days tho, price maybe 10-15million. But once you get GCM epic set and some damage you'll do fine. Also put damage ornaments into your weapon. First level should be pretty cheap

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
    Den0ne likes this.
  17. Den0ne

Den0ne Member

Thanks Manaphon for the info and help!

Special thanks to Ozbud and IlusTydruk for help ingame by answering tons of questions and giving me goods.

KaMiguel likes this.
  18. Den0ne

Den0ne Member

I got another question;

I just promoted to 2nd role and all stats/skills are reset. I kinda assume theres a reason for this and I need other stats or weapon maybe?

So question is; where I put my stats and mastery skill? Im Wutang warrior

Thanks in advance

19. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

max out con, put str for weapon requirment and the rest in con

Den0ne likes this.
  20. Den0ne

Den0ne Member

No dex?