Plaza

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by iwannadielel, Nov 27, 2018.

1. iwannadielel

iwannadielel Well-Known Member

Capture.PNG

HumoLoco, Yusuke, Pasha and 2 others like this.
  2. Comoros

Comoros Well-Known Member

A plaza would have actually helped RF if it was implemented correctly. However, it wasn't. There was no incentive at all to go into the plaza. Compare to Lost Saga's plaza where you can passively fish if AFK and actively relic hunt to have a small chance to score a jackpot. It could have rightfully replaced NHAA.

But nimonix failed to bring a decent plaza.

Meggi and tamirtov like this.
  3. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Plaza should be a place where players can do some duels so every1 can see . Trade place . Fishing should be like you can drop items from that . I mean you fishing and catching items like scrolls ,exos clothes and sht . Like you have to collect 3 of same items to have it perm (catches item is unable to use ,something like card) but wont happen . They dont want to give us reasons to play this game . Since I have a normal PC that can run new games . I dont feel like playing rf as I used to . when I'm joining the room with kuroko set ppl kicking me asap -_- like I cant wear clothes that I've won in event :/ they say " you are tryhard and sht " but trust me there is no reason for me to even try ,since most of people on this game are pretty bad (not like I'm a god of this game or something ,but skill lvl of these people are very very low ) only some of yall are worth trying . That's why I'm kinda moving to play spellbreak . Rf is on 3rd or 4th place for me rn .

HumoLoco and tamirtov like this.
  4. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Great idea !

5. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Should've fishing some sage master black perm at plaza. Would've make everyone go to plaza and be god fisherman.