On Serious note

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CPike0, Nov 18, 2018.

1. CPike0

CPike0 Member

So GM,s man pleasee understand im not trying to be a a**hole or step on your toes.. now when i ask this im not looking for a robotic response because you feel like you have to keep your professional posture im asking this bro to bro .. Will we be able to at least upgrade or CS our S4E set to S4E V2 using if not regular rares then Warlord rares?? because you guys make your drop rates so im sure you know getting leet drop is damn near impossible and we wont cs leet with leets... we just wont they are to valuable.. so yea.. umm whats the deal on that serious question.. because things are pretty quiet on whether on not we will be able to exchange for s5e (even though that would be fair because s5r v2 is easily obtained but extremly powerful it can even combat s5e with with little to almost no problem seeing how the cs system is for warlord rares.)

2. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

We can certainly look at the current situation regarding this upgrade suggestion. Although we just cannot make any promises since this type of changes will have to get some approval, as the developers will be the ones able to make these type of changes in game.

3. Goresone

Goresone Member

As long as you guys try to help us s4e users balance our sets with these new Warlord sets, we'll be happy. If you can't make s5e available at least release Island of Realms/IoB so we can get more leets to cs our s4e.

4. kALjO

kALjO Member

S5E is already out and so is S1-S4E V2, you have to go farm the loot table with lotto luck so, it's random! If you guys bring s5e v2 out, bring it to the exchangable off s4e v1 I'm down for it.

Attached Files:

• s5e.jpg
      s5e.jpg
      File size:
      109.1 KB
      Views:
  5. CPike0

CPike0 Member

welp.. on that note, Okay..

6. Fausti

Fausti Member

What are you drunk? ''if you can't make s5e available'' are you drunk or what? those set are part of this game and should have been implemented last patch, but they somehow manage to messed up the patch as usual and that my friend led up to what we have / been stuck with s4e for all the elite users. Now they act like that was part of their plan, i hate to bring these **** up that i spend on this game but i do, ever since last patch i've just lost my faith and ever since i stopped, its just funny how they act like this,

We can certainly look at the current situation regarding this upgrade suggestion . Although we just cannot make any promises since this type of changes will have to get some approval, as the developers will be the ones able to make these type of changes in game. <--- Bruh? this game been out for ages what developers??!?!?! LUL

Clearly he doesnt have any idea neither been in game to understand what we are talking about.

7. kALjO

kALjO Member

It's your fault Fausti, it is what it is. GG

8. CPike0

CPike0 Member

well I mean they did release god lvl because of demand because the classic version they follow is currently m33 cap when we were told they released glvl because that's where KR classic is currently .. but its not.. so if they can do that I don't see why putting s5e in exchange is an "approval" situation, because note we wont get that hp buff because we cant cs leets atm it it would still level out we would just hit higher damage and s5r v2 users wont have it so easy to flex on leet users. because right now s4e cannot kill a fully cs12 s5r v2 user even s5r our damage just isn't high enough unless we got one of those 15% mounts but not everyone has the luxury of getting one not even a 10%. kALjO I know youre trying to excuse everything this server has wrong with it because youu have everything you want but don't be biased because of that. simply don't speak on stuff and say were wrong for feeling a certain way .. enjoy yourself and the things you have while we try to make things fair. I promise sucking up wont get yyou in good favor with G.M,s, anyways... for us to put the effort time and money into our leets even to simply find them its like a slap in our face while I can get 5 full s5r v2 sets no issue all im saying.. thanks

Fausti likes this.
  9. CPike0

CPike0 Member

oh and I know youre gonna post that pic of the soul reaver spear. but you or whoever got that off a hitch in the system from a god ticket.. fujins also have s5e v2.. sooo.. yea

10. wecanpretend

wecanpretend Member

Or you can just leave and stop complaining. You have been here since 2016 you know damn well enough nothing here ever gets done right and yet u still blindly follow and spend money on a server which will eventually die. If you want to keep paying then stop complaining because you are the reason these people can get away with doing nothing for 6 months then release a unfinished patch.

11. CPike0

CPike0 Member

if im paying I have every right to complain?? im assuming youre still here also right?? you may be right. I am enabling these people to give us half assed content but for you to say I should just leave and stop complaining Youre apart of the problem as well because just like youre trying to make point that I encourage them because I pay you encourage them more by not speaking up and letting sht be as it is and youre probably gonna say "well I don't play so" if you don't then please shut up. you already lost hope now get out of the forum spouting youre righteous bs. thanks bruh and if it closes welp this server has made me strong enough to accept when theres a **** storm on my day. so if it closes it closes GG

12. CPike0

CPike0 Member

and s/n you've been here since 2016 also genius yet youre still sitting in a dead games forum mad at people like me..

13. kALjO

kALjO Member

His actually a strong fujin that made you guys -20% lol. You can complain all you want but, it's silly to do so when your spending money on it when nobody is forcing you guys to spend it on a game at the same time seeking high expectations from a company that has no power of control to simply add content in a click of a mouse. Your speaking it so personally over RedFox like a service that is supplying you with limit , non-guaranteed & promises that can't be done over your demand for whatever your paying for in money for redfox credit points. S1-S5E v2 is in the game already, you guys didn't find it yet? I'm pretty sure either way if Leets are exchanged the next thing will probably be the cost to lower the combine+cs with rares is the 2nd question you will expect afterwards costing x2 times as v2 being cs'd.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  14. CPike0

CPike0 Member

? So? you expect me to look at the screen in awe?? I don't care what he did or who he is im already considering csing leets will be higher its leets its supposed to be your basically repeating the same sht GM,S have to say and they released god level based on demand so making s5e to even more accessible to make the game fair (not speaking only about exchange) but IOB and LOD which is supposed to be in game is not something that's impossible for them to do stop trying to excuse everything dude. and S5E V2 shouldn't even be being dropped that's an upgrade that's supposed to be used with sky stones... you okay with everything because your a rich guy on the market dropping thousands. and youre also apart of the problem as to why the game is the way it is. please dismiss yourself and take your "Strong Fujin" friend with you. yall don't spend rp but you sure drop loads on in-game items from players.

15. kALjO

kALjO Member

GM Neko told everyone already on forums long time ago. This server doesn't get TREATED THE SAME as KR Classic. It is what it is. GM's always repeating themselves to everyone with the same answers for every question that everyone asking them. Majority it are similar questions being related to the same thing as they giving you the same answers anyway. S5E V2 doesn't even have to be necessary be upgraded with the sky stones. IOB and LOD seems to be in the Rebirth Patch which will take awhile for the next update so I don't know why your complaining about it when your far away from catching up right now with the big boys in terms of gears ....it won't be the only priority to be concerned about is it? Next year, will be insane and pricey so I hope you planning on staying with us.

Attached Files:

• neko.png
      neko.png
      File size:
      47.7 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  16. CPike0

CPike0 Member

smh.. if you speaking in terms of rebirth. then they should take out s5r v2 or any V2 gears because that's also rebirth content. I was considering staying but I might take yalls advice get out while I can yall "big boys" can have it

17. kALjO

kALjO Member

I'm already getting rid of my S5r v2 set in 2 weeks so kill me as much as you want although...I am now in Fujin again to kill guanyin for the 2nd time. I should let you know we are allied with Jins right now as far as tonight it is Jin+Fuj Vs. Guans.

18. CPike0

CPike0 Member

eh I don't mind.

19. Fausti

Fausti Member

******* you should read this part everyday each day you come here in forum, please dismiss yourself and take your "Strong Fujin" friend with you. yall don't spend rp but you sure drop loads on in-game items from players. OMEGALUL :D

20. kALjO

kALjO Member

It's still your fault tho, just be at HSB.