KL Material Droprates

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elsikerins, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

Last 2x event furious and corrupt mobs dropped only old KL items, without any new material. Then after event it was fine and some BS weapons (which should be npc'able) and symbols and whatnot started dropping. I had said enough about this but all we received was "we will foward this to developer team" And launch another 3x event where nothing drops in the new map. Atleast this is my experience so far today and days before.
    Anyone with same issues ?

nerkus789x likes this.
  2. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

This was always the case with these types of bosses in KL, if you have over 3x drop rate they stop droping certain items. In some cases where you have over 10x drop rate (3x event, band drop rate, card +inner and drop rate epi) some of the bosses would have stoped giving BE and weapon boxes.

If you remove all drop rate items (and band drop rate) and stay just with the 3x event you will start getting back symbols/weapons.

3. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

Are you getting these items now ?
    And if what you say is true, which i see as one of many theories that could be correct. Then why haven't GM's or their Dev team attended to this issue which is breaking game-mechanics to the core.
    And im not talking new PvP meta issue. Raw droprate. 1x - fine. 2x - 0 new items 3x - 0 new items
    And you don't ever get 10x droprate lol. All these droprate items increase base rate for item drop.
    So if on 3x certain items droprate is 10 (maximum being 100 for 100%) - if you use dropcard it increases this base rate by 100%. means that this certain item's droprate is 20 now (essentially 20%) and i got new premium with 20% droprate increase buff which increases BASE drop rate again by 20% which means it increases it by 2 ( 22% drop chance total) and so on you add every drop rate you have on you and there's your math. except for we don't know the droprates.
    But what i believe is that within loot tables something is messed up and items just don't drop anymore as if they have incorrect droprate values attached to them on both 2x and 3x events.

4. FuriaAlba

During the 2x event I made different tests to see when they stop droping those items. I wont start talking about how drop rate works, all I can say that during 2x events you should not have band drop rate over level 2, no inner 2 piece and no drop rate epi equiped to get symbols/jades from the new mobs (at least from the furios mobs)
    As for 3x drop events don't have anything that increases drop rate.

Personally I don't bother with the furios mobs since last 2x event, the succes rate for pretty much anything is low even with 10x MCG and the only thing that really matters are the 4 bosses for the relics and probably rampaging mobs for decos (I am not sure) and the xp is very low also, even if you kill 100-150 a hour.

5. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

I think Ahri stated that some items are categorized as "rare drop" and they aren't affected by the event increase, I may be wrong.

But if you have a drop table that looks like this with 1x : KL spirit 25%, Hidden Weapon Box 11%, Seal Bead 15%, New Seal thingies (rare drop) 5%. Then on 2x : KL spirit 50%, Hidden Weapon Box 22%, Seal Bead 30%, New Seal thingies 5%.

6. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

The thing is. Those "Rare" drops drop on normal rates right ? But i killed 200-250 ish Furious Mobs (the ones that should drop those new item drops) on 2X and now on 3X (50 ish mobs) and got literally 0 new matterial drops. What kind of **** is this. I didn't buy new premium to afk in KL during events or hefei or just nolife srs because nothing else to do. I want to play quality game content, and many would agree with this, not some joke that has "We will forward this to our dev team" as an answer. What kind of sh1t is that !? Fix it already...

denteazul likes this.
  7. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

That's the thing, if what Ahri said is right, that they don't increase drop rate on "rare items" during events then you'd be seeing them even less when event is on since every other items drop rate gets jacked up. What they need to do is make it so all items drop rate increases during event, card and drop rate options on relics/clothes

8. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

Also the thing is. Why should rare drop droprate be a fixed value even during events. When they are essentially meant to have a better shot at "rare drops". Nobody needs more of KL trashloot, they need that rare loot that's hard to come by. But i won't argue RedFox's absurd logic. It's long known that pay2win is THE way to win.
    Open some silly branches for chance to get those items rather than farming at these absurd rates.
    It's just outrageous that they promote those as events.
    BloodSorcerer Weapons are trashloot. They should be NPC'able for like 5 mil each otherwise there's no profit in grinding there. No gold income at all.
    But yeah let's just go with more elexir lvl 7-10 drops, SBN, BSO, Pill, BE and other trashloot drops. It's what we all EVER wanted. This renders my whole gear useless. My premium - wasted, my time - wasted. My relics - they got about 39% droprate from sealed options alone...mixed with crit dmg and crit rate and little bit of AR. If the droprate has no essential meaning, why have it even in all these detailed stats you guys made for us.
    This was just my feedback.
    Now let's be salty:
    • Def decrease smash - useless
    • PvP Def sealed options and this new PvP meta - foolproof. Easily attainable, broken
    • Icy Dungeon - cancer (sitting on ass 24/7)
    • KL - Texture is still here. And on whole new lvl. Soon you will probably be able to texture out of the game before logging in the account.
    • Infinite Dungeon - Just to make 1 infinite tabled. you must spend decades in there.
    • KL - New bosses are so fun i want to tie the rope around your necks and jump off the balcony
    • SrS & other updated dungeons - people even don't grind normal maps anymore, because why bother. You can hit lvl cap in 1-2 Months if you so wish
    • Black versus White War at TGW - Urns spawn inside one set XY-grid location thus making it very fun for people to have a chance at boxes. Why not give every participant one gift box in inventory with chance to get few items from urns contents (Seems more fair to me)
    • Botters all around the place farming - much fun - 2 week ban is really intimidating

denteazul and nerkus789x like this.
  9. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

Really makes you wonder why people would even want to bot in the first place [​IMG]

TouchMyTralala and Elsikerins like this.
  10. FuriaAlba

This is only to these KL type of mobs, every other part of the game 2x or 3x coupled with bonuses will be higher not stopped for certain items, well not so low on the bonus anyway. It is certainly a bug, it's been here for quite some time on the old bosses and probably will always be this way.

11. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Higher drop rate should increase chance to receive rare drops instead of lower it :D