Relic Extend Option

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chardzard, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Chardzard

Chardzard New Member

Hello TAO GM why are the 2nd and last seals on relics so hard too unlock the relics that have 6 seals 4/6 unlock and it take 1KK gold to unlock a seal now when that keep failing over and over that ain't right I have 6 relics with 6 seals and the last 2 seals won't unlock , it is hard to farm gold to have it all wasted at that rate you all need to do a lot better than this , is there a Cash Shop item to unlock these seals ? i'll wait for some kind of reply about this problem Because it's very frustrating, thank you

2. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi Charizard,

The last 2 seals will naturally be harder to unlock with 6 sealed option relics. There is no cash shop item to unlock them. We do thank you for your feedback and will forward your concerns. In the mean time we wish you luck on unlocking your slots.

3. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

its just part of the game. everything shouldn't be easy/cheap

4. Chardzard

Chardzard New Member

o_O:( I see

5. Chardzard

Chardzard New Member

o_O easy ? cheap ? there is nutting easy or cheap about this game the price of every thing was going up like crazy why i ask about this i have 6 relics with 6 seals if all open the same time that is 36KK easy right? but those 12 that fail and will fail for a long time add up and tell me where is it easy or cheap to get that gold , cause the last time I check gold cost time in game anyways thank for the input ;)