Do you satisfy with RedFox Contact?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by HumoLoco, Nov 16, 2018.

1. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Hello Twelve Sky 2 player,

I don't give a f*ck who am I. I am from Rumble Fighter's the most toxic community. I would like to see how are you all satisfy with RedFox? Is their motivation to improve this game? Anything this game has improve from the video game developers? Ever they ask you for help? Listen your concern about this game and bring the case to this game's video game developers? How the rate of spending money on this game?
    I don't do the poll because it's scam. I want to see you post instead of throw an ugly point on the poll here how you feel about the RedFox and your game's video game developers.

Because I want this thread to sell the L to my RedFox staffs.

Thank you,
    HumoLoco

Also if yall wondering why I post this because of this http://forums.playredfox.com/index....ighter-certain-everlasting.45367/#post-432593

Jazztech likes this.
  2. soulceder

soulceder New Member

OFC NOT!
    Listen,
    1. There was was no content for "END GAME", and every player are in "end game". We ask to fix it in "Suggestion" - Answer? - Thanks for feedback
    2. There are bugged items names, or cant be weared - Answer? - Thanks for feedback, please send ticket.
    3. Game is boring, nothing to do, everything bugged, even EVENTS ARE BUGGED AND NOT REACHABLE, - Answer? - You right! Thanks for feedback.
    4. There was "silver bug" old players hold houndred bilions silver in pocket, prices are total overpriced, did you know what event prepare for it our great devs? 100k silver drop once per day ofc if u have luck. TOTAL EPIC xD
    and ofc they add "duration" craps.
    5. They realy dont know situation about server, dont know prices, what items, and levels players hold, or even what they do. Check our Suggestion tab... Tons suggestion for fix - one answer... Thanks for feedback...
    And ofc, they do nothing

i play 3 month there, and they do totaly nothing to fix anything, EVEN BUGGED ITEM NAMES.

FOr you info...
    REDFOX 12sky2 - 2k likes in 3 years?
    SEA 12sky2 - 60k+ likes in month?
    thats show who have players deep in dark hole...

HumoLoco likes this.
  3. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Interesting, when was the bug issues discovered you listed? How long are they untochable? I have similar that problem from my Rumble Fighter. All was they tell me ** off to support ticket

I asked how much usually you spent your money on this game for redfox. How much do you think this game worth of money salary? Because it could help us and redfox staff understand how were good business with the game the between old contact and RedFox contact.

soulceder likes this.
  4. soulceder

soulceder New Member

We got something like:
    Armor called "Typhoon Gloves" and Gloves called "Typhoon Armor"
    Shadow KirinKeye instead of Shadow Kirin Eye, some items called typoon instead of Typhoon, typical letter mistakes there are alot of them. And this buggs are as long as i remember.
    As you see, they cant even fix Item Names... And game already total bored without end game content, people just making alts characters and play.
    Its ridiculous...
    I buy Premium service, and other every month... but now i think its stop worth for me... Cuz this game have nothing to offer, and they do nothing with it.

HumoLoco likes this.
  5. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Oo that's pain in culo. a few year ago, my GM just throw an event where we find a typo, in a few month next, our video game developers got their culo off to fix a typo. I dont know if they are still going on. I can see a few typo in my game too, but most bug issues such as lag, levi, black screen, etc. We have primary problem with ddosers, our video game developers cannot afford the dedicate server tho basically we dont know if its RedFox or our video game developers because RedFox never give us a straight honest answer.

How could be your game become a bored without end game? Such as complete the quest and that is? You want like killing an endless enemies or rather to having a challenge level similar to Warframe? My Rumble Fighter is all PvP similar to For Honor, Fornite, PUBG, COD, etc not even quest unlike ESO has it that's why my rumble fighter community complaint at the most.

Ever you see any new players come to your game? How often do you see a new players? If you see a new players, what do they say about your game?

soulceder likes this.
  6. soulceder

soulceder New Member

After you reach max level G12 (145 level). You can only do PVP and Grind... Grind 3 months 24 hours a day for nothing make game a total waste time...
    Anyway There(12sky2 normal servers not redfox) are many content for G12, maps, bosses, instances, pvp battles, daily quest etc. but in REDFOX Server this dont work xD So we dont have any content for Max Level players xD
    Soo, we stay in city and wait 2h for next war... 15 mins of killing some people (Too be honest, for nothing) and back to city, thats all... And they do nothing... Just sending thanks for feedback xD

HumoLoco likes this.
  7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Oo not much of change da game? What about new players come to your game? How often do you see a new players? If you see a new players, what do they say about your game? After that, that will be a great information. I really appreciated your opinion on RedFox and I will forward to see your people reply this thread in the morning.

soulceder likes this.
  8. soulceder

soulceder New Member

There are only old players... Not much new player? Even if you see one, this be probably someone from other server who just come here to check how look this server for play. I dont see any "Fresh" player, with you know typicall newbie question "hey where i can find xD" or something like that. If you login to game, you will see only God Level players or Master Level alts...
    Population is pretty low. Server have something like bars that show how many players are online, red fox have one server with 1 of 10 bars.
    For you knowledge Sea have two server and both have 10 of 10 bars.
    As you see, there play only few old players, who invested alot $ for it... No new incomers

HumoLoco likes this.
  9. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Thank you again. We have that problem too. My rumble fighter never get any new players last year and this year. We had about 10 to 20 new players when redfox released rumble fighter on steam to expect boost population and they quit right after week. Didn't work for redfox and us to get a new players to my game tho.

soulceder likes this.
  10. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

@soulceder come think. Does your game had transfer accounts from old contact to RedFox? If so what did yall got transfer account? Was it full transfer account or limited transfer items? Do you think transfer account affect on population or they make a huge difference?

soulceder likes this.
  11. soulceder

soulceder New Member

They should login to server play a little, and check how it works. Cuz i think they dont know for real what happens on server. They think everything works perfect, "we got $ from rich kids who spends hundreds or even tousands $ per month then everything is ok"...
    Problem is, when players drop to minimum the rich players will stop playing also too (Cuz, for what? If no one there?)
    Then 0$ income from game, game shutdown.
    I think Final Countdown is starting, cuz players are really frustrated of situation on server, devs and gms do totally nothing, releasing trash event for no one. They make weekend exp boost to 3x and drop 3x "That for real are useless and dont give anything" and ofc happy
    "LOOK NUB PLAYERS WE MAKE YOU EXP BOOST WE DONT GIVE A F*K CUZ U HAVE MAX LEVEL AND CANT EARN EXP, ENJOY OUR EPIC EXP BOOST NUBS!"
    This is ridiculous...

HumoLoco likes this.
  12. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

We out here learning all the games' communities' problems.

HumoLoco likes this.
  13. hairynig

hairynig Member

I think things have been going uphill. I been here 3 days and literally created 2 guilds and got 20/20 then 10/10, lol. Redfox is DEF receiving new players lately we been seeing them :), I brought a couple with me. I think things are looking bright for your server for the time coming. I believe these content updates can truly come at some point.

14. Jed961

Jed961 Member

Being kind to others is of great importance. Perhaps you should refrain from using obscene language.