to GM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by soso0204, Nov 13, 2018.

1. soso0204

soso0204 New Member

Please... Remove.... Brranch.... PLEASE... Branch Broke Tao Econommy... it... Ruined everything up. very hard.. Remove Branch end this!!!!!! and hope everything Back to normal.

2. disloyal

disloyal Member

LOL ya they will remove the best money maker. you are hillarious

3. ThienToanNguyen

ThienToanNguyen Active Member

Better they should sell another kind of branch in NPC, people can buy it with gold and that branchs has 1/10 drop rate of IM branchs

4. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

The items value that drop from branches are the problem. You cannot obtain EX Beads from anything except Branches, and the value of CC to Gold ratio is being enforced this way. There is essentially no use for gold outside of trading to other players for consumable items. For example, you cannot purchase SBM from an NPC to completely DELETE the gold from the economy.

Redfox can't offer any marketplace items at an NPC either because it would enforce a value for that item. If the value of other items in the market are worth more ( Branches vs Jade Separator ) no one will buy Jade Separator from the marketplace to sell/trade. I really hope they figure it out soon too, and we continue to get events chained together. New and returning players cannot get into the economy without an event to sell items from.

5. Domingo

Domingo Active Member

Good job zoya, you selling the most rediculous price in HF now. GT*O

6. soso0204

soso0204 New Member

dont blame me i never sold Branches, Branches roll gold like crazy ofc branch gi higer i would sell cc higer as well im not stupid, if you are.. good for you, dont expect me to buy branch 700~800kk each and sell my cc for 1k/1b ;) not that dumb GL yall Branch sellers <3 dont put on me a blame that i do not have cry all you want :) but im cool thanks. you jsut Jelllouse of me thats all ^^.
    Plus... i also buy cc for same price i sell so.. no reason to be jellouse on my :) be cool bro.

7. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

while he profits off the branch...he screams remove it.....
    makes sense..

8. Dodge33

Dodge33 Member

Ok here goes! Yes the economy is messed up! But it’s not ALL from branches! When I came back to 9D I saw prices crazy high! Yes I sold branches to help stabilize myself back in the game. In all honesty here I saw prices on SBM go up durning x3 event. That shouldn’t happen. That should have kept prices stable or lowered it! Either way the only way to actually stabilize the economy is for people to stop paying these crazy prices! Example: Sunday night I bought a Pheonix bead 3b then went sleep. I woke up to people wanting 10-20b for it. That’s just plan crazy. So a long story short if everyone refuses to pay other players crazy prices the seller has no choice but to either use or lower the price.

TouchMyTralala likes this.
  9. Aggo777

Aggo777 New Member

everyone knows zoya is a ret@rd lol, just another hypocrite around these parts that thinks ppl are ''jealous'' of him, ill throw him into the same class as Mercedes....

soso0204 likes this.
  10. soso0204

soso0204 New Member

GM should help a bit, by taking care of Bots 24/7 arround adv base ^^ and many other places in Kulum but specially there

11. soso0204

soso0204 New Member

i never open a single Branch/ never sell also, jsut buy and make trades ^^ all i open in this game is BB nothing esle and bad lucky happens

12. 231tomino

231tomino Member

Sadly I have to agree with this. I have never seen him selling any item from branches or buying them. All he sells are items from blue boxes (+1 , +2 scrolls).
    But what he is doing is besides the point. He is right. The economy is messed up and branches are the biggest reason this happened. The best scenario would be either deleting them from IM or adjusting the drop rates.

13. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

branches are not the biggest reasons...
    the biggest reasons are the greedy people...
    branches are like blue boxes, branches are like tgw soul..that was monopolized...

point is..the economy was already like that...thanks to greed...

what people are complaining about is...blah blah blah..the value of in game gold should higher than the value of real life currency...
    to which in my opinion is hahahahhahahahahaha

nothing has changed....just real $$/cc is worth as they should be worth...
    considering people make horrendous prices like 100b for items...

now if people did not always sell for insane prices...i would propose price for gold just be a little lower than cc...

either way...i would rather give Redfox my money...than someone who wants to sell something like flag of emptiness for 1000bucks...while he spent 1kcc to get ..or 1b gold..

blame the players...not the the item...
    and there are a lot of gold sinks...
    sealed beads...
    just a lot more greedy players..

14. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

last I check you could always get the ex beads from else where...

infinite dungeon...

last I checked infinite dungeon was free....
    heck if Redfox did not f-up the point my friend farmed for me..and just gave 4 blue boxes as compensation for 3b points...

would have had 3 ex beads by the time the items came out...

now those tablets will start dropping soon as well...

me thinks you guys are pointing fingers at wrong people....well sort of...

its the greedy players and gold sellers...who sell for money...

15. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

I forgot to mention Ultimate Tablets, but doing Infinite Dungeon isn't a very valid way to get them. It's going to take a free player more than 1 year to farm up enough points to obtain a single Ultimate Tablet. Only players with gear already can get high enough ranking for a decent point count every month. There are new items currently and upcoming that will both require Ultimate Tablets as well, which is going to make them worth more than a single EX bead trade.

Even if people sell something for money, the amount of gold in the economy is still an issue. Gold is created faster than it is deleted, every day billions of gold can be farmed. There is nothing of equivalent value or more in the game that you can 'buy' with it. The only thing people are spending gold on is 300k/roll for SB/SBM on accessories, and trading to other players. That's not enough of a gold sink, we need an update to the CC gambling NPC or something.

16. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

actually..you are wrong about that...it will take roughly 3 months..if you know how to do it..and how it works...
    if you lazy 5...

i know people who are pro at that...
    alas..I am not 1 of them...

the point is not how much gold people are farming...
    the point is the value of the gold...and items..

it is the greedy players fault for boosting the value of much needed items to ludicrous amounts...

Yes there is a lot of gold in game..
    but there is also a lot of gold sinks....

just more people horde the gold in hope of raising new item prices and buying them..so other's cannot buy them..

Personally the way I see it...a games economy is based on the players...and here most players greedy as f...
    and they use the came as a source of real life income...so..i can see why the economy is going to shits...

its the real life money makers..who are ruining the game....

TouchMyTralala likes this.
  17. Albatross1

Albatross1 New Member

well, the way I see it, an increasing cost money sink actually earns the game company more money. Like selling stats can be an option. First stat point 100m, second point 200m, 3rd point 300m and so on. In the end, people will use a lot of money in the money sink, market prices will decline. So, a cc seller will need to use more cc to put his hands on the same amount of money.

18. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

hahahahhaha but that will break the stat system....

even selling sealed bead stats would..break sealed beads...

boy am I glad...I don't control a game company..

19. Albatross1

Albatross1 New Member

actually it is very unlikely such a system can ever break stat system since the cost is increasing. So, a 30 point increase in a specific stat would need 46.5billion gold. So, average drain of gold per character for 3x stats would be close 150billion gold. Put in a ranking system to encourage players for vanity rewards and the game can have some peace of economy for some time to come. If you have seen the latest end game gear, 90 stats for 150bil is way overpriced but it would still drain some gold from the market.

20. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

So you would be saying that 27 months to farm 9 tablets that you need for new KL trigrams and the 5 KL beads to be ok?
    Some time in the future we will receive upgrade for level 2 and 3 of Heavenly deco which requires another 3 tablets and probably bags also require 1 of each which would be another 9 to 15 months of doing infinity dungeon every day, almost 2 hours a day.

Reaching stage 37 you get 800 points, that would be 1000 runs to get 800k points, 1250 runs for 1 milion, that is 250 days without any ranking bonuses or passing stage 37, reaching stage 40 would be about 1000 points so close to 200 days, the highest I have seen a party go on ranking was stage 43, which I don't know exactly how many points it would be but I would estimate around 1300, either way, without ranking bonuses you get quite a struggle for one tablet, let alone 9 and even with many ranking points you would dedicate alot for one dungeon let alone if you want to do anything else in the game.

I wouldn't call myself lazy but considering these numbers alone is enough to realize it's not worth the effort and would be better of farming anything else in the game to trade for a tablet for a dude that got it from a blue box.

From my point of view the tablet should be about 200.000 points at most, 100.000 for a decent effort from anyone that isn't ranking 1, 2 or 3 in solo rankings and as such wouldn't make 9 tablets feel like a lifetime of infinity dungeon to be done to make 9 or whatever more tablets one single person requires.

Considering the topic of conversation I would suggest making tablets a resource that requires 255 x 100 million gold pouches, that would purge gold with ease.