PLEASE ALLOW THE SET 5 ELITES TO BE EXCHANGEABLE

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sweetcracker, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Sweetcracker

Sweetcracker Member

The S5e warlord set names :

NOBLE DRAGON : Celestial Dragon Set 5 : Armor, Weapon, Gloves, Boots, Ring, Necklace

ROYAL SERPENT : Moon Kirin Set 5 : Armor, Weapon, Gloves, Boots, Ring, Necklace

GRAND TIGER : Soul Reaver Set 5 : Armor, Weapon, Gloves, Boots, Ring, Necklace

This are the list of names of the WARLORD SETS. Hope you will allow it to be exchange on BLACKSMITH those current set we are using just like you allow Set 4 ELITES can be exchange on blacksmith. And Warlord Set 4 can't compete with those S5v2 Rare set with Over enchanted & combined equipments cause of their bonus stats which is 110% compare to Elite Set 4 that only gives 60% bonus stats. Besides 132% S5 version 2 rare can own a Set 4 elite with 150% set which is not right. Elite's surpasses rare items nor blue rares items. To do that you should allow Set 5 elites can be exchange on BLACKSMITH so we won't going to waste our current set of elites. For example my hardwork on making my 150% elite armor then it can't be exchangeable on blacksmith then i need a SET 5 Elites to compete with s5 Rare version 2 sets so if i got already or complete those set 5 elites, then what am i going to do with my current set im using now which is Set 4 elites? It will be gone wasted cause we need more bonus buffs to compete with set 5 rare version 2 users which is SET 5 ELITES. And besides as you guys says Elites are years or needing a miracle to get one. So instead of we are going to farm for the S5 elite set which is hard or take us long to get one or if we got a drop we don't have the assurance if it is the parts we need to complete why not allow our current set (Set 4 elites) to be exchange on blacksmith in that way we don't need to waste or throw or leaving it rot our current SETS instead it will be usefull cause we only need 2 more warlord set elites items to complete the S5 set elites. Hope you understand me! Thank you for reading about my opinion. I'm really hoping you will allow set 5 elite can be exchange on blacksmith.

Fausti likes this.
  2. Fausti

Fausti Member

Sweetcracker likes this.
  3. [GM]Shinnen

[GM]Shinnen RedFox Games Staff Member

With all the new item names that have been implementing into the Classic version. Is these set still considered "better" than the "S5e"? Also the "H." set?

upload_2018-10-24_22-44-45.png

Holy Fire Boots (Rare)
    Since its a Supreme Powerman item, the boots & set are unable to trade nor discard meaning they are stuck with the account. However, we are requesting to have it sold to the NPC for 1 silver.

Sweetcracker likes this.
  4. Sweetcracker

Sweetcracker Member

I don't know whats the bonus add of Holy Fire Set cause I'm still trying to collect all parts of it and test it out. But I believe Holy Fire Set (untradable) and H. Fire Set are the same bonus buffs gives which is 110%. And yes they are better than elites (S4e Set Elites -Bonus add stat gives 60% only) because of bonus buff itself 110% plus you can combined it and if its over enchant.

5. AnthonyBoyle31

AnthonyBoyle31 Active Member

Rare sets only become better than set 4 elite sets once the rare set has been fully 132% and cs12 which btw takes ages unless you spend a fortune on this game and even then set4 leet users will most likely crit you first as they will always have better crit rate. I just think the way the game is atm, wether it’s be done on purpose or pure luck has become less pay to win as everyone seems a bit more even atm and I’m enjoying that type of pvp, but I do agreee set5 leet should be exchangeable as leet should be a lot better than rare

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    Sweetcracker likes this.
  6. Sweetcracker

Sweetcracker Member

Indeed the status of the game now is like less pay to win. Sounds fair for the one who just want to enjoy the game and compete with spenders. But the thing i just dont want the current set S4E we are using to be wasted or getting rot on bank.
    Sorry for my first reply i misread the S5e to S4e i thought you mean about the s4e. WELL S5E IS 100% BONUS BUFFS IT CAN COMPETE WITH S5 RARE VERSION 2 WITH COMBINED OR CS12 EVEN S5E IS CS 0. ALLOWING THE S5E SET BEING EXCHANGE ON BLACKSMITH WILL MAKE THE PVP MORE FUN WE CAN EQUAL OR COMPETE WITH THOSE S5R V2.

7. Fausti

Fausti Member

ONLY? you must be kidding me dude just stop tryharding already im so over these freakin rare v2 users who keep saying game is fine just because they spend on their rare v2 set they want the game to be the way they want, just stop dude.
    Funny how he says its hard to make v2 set cs12 now when u can literally afk farm maps and get tons of them.. and they say p2w etc when they are not playing fair, literally i can not vs v2 132% as im almost full 150% s4e..
    And what does pay 2 win has to do with s5e? do we buy leets from GM? smh

Sweetcracker likes this.
  8. mrsgn18

mrsgn18 New Member

I suggest NERF v2 set gears. Our efforts to get strong from the past patch have been gone to waste when this v2 set gears came in. We spent many time and invested a lot to make good gears from the past patch. Then eventually, you released v2 set without any notice. So our efforts made back then is useless now since many became strong EFFORTLESSLY in few days because of v2 gears. We can't even exchange our original gears (s4r) to a v2 set. That's unfair for those who spent so much time in making those gears to 132%-150%.
    Right now, I can't even feel the power of a 132%-150% gears compared to a 90% v2 set. And sometimes you are no match to a 90% v2 set even you are using a 123%-150% set gears. smh.

9. AnthonyBoyle31

If you don’t crit before a rare set user then your leet ring must be broken lol. When I say pay to win, I mean the real world trading on this game for leets is beyond a joke!! Well done for pointing out the obvious you can farm mats meaning materials and clean gear to cs, you’re so clever !! I forgot that’s all you need to make 120% and over enchanting, please tell me what mob you’re farming pus on? And please tell me how you’re making billions for the csing process from just in game? Don’t come at me when you clearly have no clue what you’re even talking about. I’ll happily swap my v2 set5 rare for your set4 leet lol. And btw I couldn’t care less if everyone has the same gear or not I’m just pointing out the obvious and that is with the rare v2 set being introduced it does make people who don’t spend anything on a game more of chance therefore making it less pay to win. I do think s5e should be exchangeable, 100% as its only fair on leet users. Actually read next time before you literally go on about stuff I’ve not even said

Sweetcracker likes this.
  10. kALjO

kALjO Member

S5e is better than all sets as much as the new sets that been implemented in-game considering it being a new, harder to obtain, and not exchangable (due to evolution using stone to convert to v2 version) Although, a few players have already got this item from drops and tickets so please don't make it the game easier as it is already is for players. The h. set is considered affordable to be better than S5e though considered it is %110 where S5e is the extremely brutal to collect with all parts to combine to 12.

Sweetcracker likes this.
  11. Fausti

Fausti Member

again read ur first comment about v2 set your the one that has no idea, literally a 90%+ v2 set can vs me and potentially kill me as we all know war is cluster ** but the point is over time u can get your gear past 120%+ and fix silver issue and for csing gears, now you said in your first comment the way the game is done its fine which means no s5e and this whole post is all about,
    PLEASE ALLOW THE SET 5 ELITES TO BE EXCHANGEABLE

Sweetcracker likes this.
  12. donchaliar

donchaliar Member

PLEASE DEVS PUT THOSE S5E IN BLACKSMITH SO WE CAN EXCHANGE OUR S4E IF YOU GUYS GONNA PUT ANOTHER METHOD TO GET ELITES (1-2YEARS TO COMPLETE) PLEASE DON'T WE PEOPLE NEED TO EXCHANGE OUR ELITES CAUSE WE SPEND ALOT OF RP AND SILVER FOR UPGRADING PLEASE DEVS THOSE S5RV2 ARE OP , WE CAN'T COMPETE USING S4E. YES WE CAN USE S5RV2 ALSO BUT WE CAN'T LET OUR ELITES TO BE ROTTEN AT BANK :(

Sweetcracker and Fausti like this.
  13. Sweetcracker

Sweetcracker Member

Whats your point dude? Are you dumb or something? You know why half of community left? Its because everything is hard in here! Enchanting, Refining, Crafting, Upgrading, Downgrading, Wings reinforcement, Poor drops, Trash boxes and Expensive RP items. What else? Lol Come on WE PLAY to enjoy and have some fun not to make ourself frustrated and to be stressed this is not the kind of game we wish to play but to think this is the only legit server at this moment thats why we play we've been through alot of servers and this server so quite hard af. And if they won't allow S5e to be exchangeable as you wish for then im done with this server theres still another server where i can feel the essence of the game and enjoy myself. Dude hello? This server is full of toxic plus you toxic player!

Fausti likes this.
  14. kALjO

kALjO Member

The community left for a lot of reasons and it's not only because everything is hard here. People in the real-world have personal issues, can't afford or have the time to even play video games on a daily basis. Every game publishers have their own flaws as far as enchanting, refining, crafting and everything else you included satisfied majority the people in the game who are currently still playing to have this feature although it makes it worst at the same time for those who can't afford it which is a similar example I can use against you in your words to have items exchange. The so called "trash" boxes your saying isn't full of junks as far as I am concerned it contained superior items if you're lucky to obtain one from it. Also it isn't expensive if the server is hard here nobody forced people to stay. People come and go, time to time the population grows unexpectedly even if I were to leave 1 faction to the next, you would be shocked to see a few people returning or coming to rejoin their previous faction clan. I hope they don't allow S4E being upgraded anytime soon to S5E but, I don't mind it at all if it has to change. The server is not full of toxic! You should enjoy it since your still playing it, without RedFox we wouldn't even be here.

15. AnthonyBoyle31

If you get killed by a 90% v2 set user and you have set4 leet 150% seriously go quit now. One they will hardly ever hit a crit on you and second please go make a 90-% v2 set and see what you hit LOL. You hit like 70-80k if you’re lucky and have hp enough to survive a normal. Seriously stop crying just because you spent so much on a set that was the best at the time. But we do agree set5 leet should be exchangeable as it’s only fair

16. CPike0

CPike0 Member

at first I was thinking just do S4E V2 but seeing as s5r v2 is already r12 content against s4e .. s4e don't stand a chance against s5r v2, so I say to make s5e exchangeable. seeing as its already hard to get leets period just as hard to get them as it is to get a s5e piece from LOD OR IOB making them exchangeable makes a lot of sense. so yes yes I wholeee heartedly agree exhchange please. with all respect due. no demanding.

jixxen likes this.
  17. wecanpretend

wecanpretend Member

people left because the G.M'S here are so bad its painful to play, not to mention their pathetic censorship and 'spamwords' to try and cover up their incompetence

18. donchaliar

donchaliar Member

no gm response yet

19. Sweetcracker

Sweetcracker Member

Give it up, i already quit this game. There's no returning back

20. Chaisen

Chaisen New Member

where can i hunt elite weapon and gears?