Fake league cause problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nerkus789x, Oct 16, 2018.

1. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Hi,
    My hero league Kizuna, Tao server, experience problem with fake league, such like ,,CrimsonHero'', ,,Estupido''. They keep declare war on us none stop, accordingly with that we are always locked in this war system. Wich means, we cant remove inactive members, add new players or remake league. This continues more than 2 months.
    These players are always a f k, sit at Hero league war board and keep declare war in order to lock people in this problematic Hero war system. Also, good luck finding them around maps, they don't farm, don't grind, don't do pvp. 1-2 childish thinking players have created these league in order to cause problem, disturb active players game comfort, ruin fun of 9D game play.
    Dear GM, please respond, rethink Hero war system. My suggestion is to allow people leave or remove inactive members, reduce war end/grace period/surrender time in order to start league work properly again. Also, don't let same hero league declare war continuously, make permit like 1 time a month :). 2018October16 18-15-01.jpg 2018October16 18-14-52.jpg

Hakoda and Kasko1985 like this.
  2. Kasko1985

Kasko1985 Member

im guessing no one els got a similar problem except us Kizuna who for some reason draws some1 attention and grudge
    why do u guys hate Kizuna so much?

Hakoda likes this.
  3. Orchid

Orchid New Member

hey I know how ya feel if u notice also the ties Crumpett has with fake lg's since leon not lg master and he uses all4 main and few rogue frinds to assault team with off lg ppl to intimidate a surrender to his low lv toon u wont lose and it is stupid and out respect not just for Touka but in reverence of war' itself this thing NoMercy [leon] does is in insult to sacredness of war and should not be tolerated yet with the system in place hard to do much but as I did u might appeal to one the main all4 memebers and ask he stop as I did after Touka.. anyway if he wont then report for grieving ..not my thing but id let ties add up lol either way don't surrender anymore plz as that too is making stand
    FOR ALL SEEING THIS

don't disgrace war ...is for real issues that need resolve not talkin bout pk

Hakoda and nerkus789x like this.
  4. Orchid

Orchid New Member

review board he done multiple times to mostly swim and touka and string ties are mine he did but my only complaint as before disgrace of sacredness to war

Hakoda likes this.
  5. Hakoda

Hakoda Member

Take care of this please we need your help people cant play the game normal cause of this !

6. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

After this patch, they did request war on Kizuna again lol. This is endless

Hakoda likes this.
  7. Aggo777

Aggo777 New Member

they do the same to virgins aswell, no life losers lol

8. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

We need to find their true main league and lock them in grace period too :/ :D

9. Hakoda

Hakoda Member

Or we could do this to all existing leagues then GM wud FINALY do something !!!!

10. Hakoda

Hakoda Member

So any GM will do something about this ?

11. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Thank you for your reports!

If you suspect any Band of being a fake Band, report them to our support ticket system, and we will investigate. If we find that they are in-fact a fake Band, we will go ahead and disband them.

Keep in mind that, if anyone is found to be creating fake Bands in order to cause disruption in-game, their account may be banned.

Also, if you are having issues editing/disbanding your Band due to constant war declarations, send in a support ticket and we will assist you in making those adjustments.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
    nerkus789x likes this.
  12. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Thank you alot NineArts, hope your investigation will show You we are right :)

[CM]NineArts likes this.
  13. [CM]NineArts

Also, to all fake bands we have already disbanded or banned... If you continue this behavior, we will take action on all of your alternative accounts.

Revered, nerkus789x and dixbutts like this.
  14. [CM]NineArts

If you're wondering why your post was removed, please refer to the forum rules.